Members can search Comal County, TX certified property tax appraisal roll data by Owner Name, Street Address, or Property ID. TaxNetUSA members with a Comal County, TX Pro subscription can search both certified and preliminary appraisal data by Year Built, Square Footage, Deed Date, Value Range, Property Type, and many more advanced search criteria. All members have the ability to download search results *.
Appraisal Data for Comal County is up to date as of Jul 21, 2021. Custom bulk data is available. Please contact us for a quote.
Interactive GIS Maps
Property GIS Maps are displayed on property detail pages in Comal County, TX for all registered members (where available).
TaxNetUSA members with a Comal County, TX Pro subscription also have access to the Interactive GIS Map, which allows Pro members to map search results, select properties using easy drawing tools, download selected parcels as a Downloadable List, and print mailing labels. *
Land Sketches, where available in Comal County, TX, are small drawings showing the outer dimensions of the property. Land Sketches are useful in determining the perimeter and square footage of a property, and are especially helpful to Surveyors, Appraisers, Foundation Repair companies, Lawn Care businesses, and Insurance Agents.
Land Sketches cost 4 credits per sketch. See the pricing schedule for credits.
Improvement Sketches, where available in Comal County, TX, are small drawings showing the outer dimensions of the improvement found on the property. These are usually residential homes, but sketches for some commercial buildings may be available. Sketches are useful in determining the square footage and footprint of a building or improvement. Sketches are useful to Residential Appraisers, Foundation Repair and Lawn Care businesses. View a sample sketch report.
Improvement Sketches cost 4 credits per sketch. See the pricing schedule for credits.
Delinquent Property Tax Data
TaxNetUSA offers solutions to companies that need Delinquent Property Tax Data in one or more counties, including Comal County, TX, and want the data in a standard form.
Delinquent Tax Data products must be purchased over the phone. Call us at (877) 652-2707 for delinquent data pricing today. Or contact us and we’ll get back to you.
* Downloadable Lists and mailing labels require Credits.
Comal County Appraisal District
Local Appraisal District
Property Tax Protection Program™
Street Address: 900 S. Seguin Ave. New Braunfels, TX 78130-7838
Mailing Address: 900 S. Seguin Ave. New Braunfels, TX 78130-7838
Major Cities: Bulverde, Canyon Lake Forest, Fischer, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Spring Branch
Comal County Texas totals 575 square miles, with a 2019 population of about 156,209. Adjacent counties include Blanco, Hays, Guadalupe, Bexar, Kendall county. The total market value of real property and personal property in Comal County in 2018 was $46,000,000,000. Comal County 2018 property taxes are estimated to total $320,100,000 million, based on an effective tax rate of 2.4% including homestead exemptions. Comal County property owners protested the noticed value for 3,740 houses and 7,350 commercial and BPP properties. Comal County Appraisal review Board appeals were successful for 61% of the owners. Property owner property tax protests in Comal County results in savings of $434,390,000 million in 2018, or $39,204 per account protested. The 2018 budget for the Comal Appraisal District was $3,110,000 including 27 employees.
2019 County Appraisal District Statistics
2018 County Appraisal District Statistics
2017 County Appraisal District Statistics
2016 County Appraisal District Statistics
Your property taxes will be aggressively protested every year by the #1 property tax firm in the county. If your taxes are not reduced you PAY NOTHING, and a portion of the tax savings is the only fee you pay when your taxes are reduced! Many FREE benefits come with enrollment.
Comal County Property Tax Appraisal
O’Connor is the leading representative for the Comal County Appraisal District property owners because:
- For over 20 years, O’Connor has provided property tax consulting services in the Comal County Appraisal District and has continuously produced results.
- O’Connor is the most aggressive property tax consultant.
- We know the processes and appropriate contacts at Comal County Appraisal District.
- Our experience has allowed us to compile sales and unequal appraisal data consistent with the format expected by the Comal County Appraisal District and the Comal County Appraisal Review Board.
Why choose O’Connor?
- We do not charge any fees for market value reductions, unless we reduce your property taxes.
- We take the fight to the Comal County Appraisal District for you every year, whether your value is up, down or does not change.
- We are the nation’s largest property tax consulting firm.
- For the 2015 tax year, the firm lowered assessed value by more than $1.8 billion, resulting in estimated tax savings of around $49 million* on behalf of its residential and commercial clients. Already increasing in 2016, the firm has filed more than $2.2 billion and 185,000+ protests of assessed value, reducing client taxes by $60 million*.
*Based on average tax rate of 2.7 percent.
Bulverde, Canyon Lake Forest, Fischer, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Spring Branch homeowners, commercial property owners and business owners hire O’Connor for property tax appeals because of our consistent results and aggressive attitude. Our property tax consultants have the experience in the Comal County Appraisal District to reduce Bulverde, Canyon Lake Forest, Fischer, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Spring Branch property tax assessments.
O’Connor is uniquely aggressive and effective in reducing property taxes by:
- Being an effective taxpayer advocate for change, including introducing unequal appraisal and forcing appraisal districts to provide hearing evidence packages when requested by taxpayers.
- Achieving almost double the amount of tax savings compared to other commercial property tax consultants.
- Protesting every property, every year.
- Preparing for informal and formal hearings at an elite level.
- Aggressively seeking settlements at the informal hearing process.
- Aggressively attending and presenting evidence at appraisal review board (ARB) hearings (attending more ARB hearings than the next 10 largest firms combined).
- Uniquely continuing the appeal process beyond the ARB and assertively coordinating lawsuits for property owners.
- Pioneering the use of binding arbitration to achieve equitable results for owners of homes and small commercial properties not able to pursue a judicial appeal.
- Providing contingency fee services to clients regardless of property value as part of our mission to help property owners.
Research Tip: A great resource to search Comal County commercial property valuations.
They have in depth valuation stats on all commercial properties.
Please DO NOT sign up on line. Please contact customer service at(877)482-9288 or (713)290-9700 to speak with one of our customer support representatives so that we may assist you with your protest.
COMAL COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICT
Comal County is a county located on the Edwards Plateau in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, its population was 108,472. Its county seat is New Braunfels.
Comal County is part of the San Antonio-New Braunfels, TX Metropolitan Statistical Area. Wikipedia
Comal County is a county in the U.S. state of Texas. Total Properties in Comal County are 53,800 and 1,910 homes for sale in Comal County and 72 For Lease in Comal County. You can view Trending Homes in Comal County, Recently Listed properties in Comal County, Comal County School Districts information and overview of Comal County Zip codes.
Search Comal County Real Estate and find real estate listings for sale and real estate for rent on HAR.com. View Comal county recently listed homes for sale and Comal County home for rent, trending real estate in Comal County, recently sold homes in Comal County, home values in Comal County, schools in Comal County and neighborhoods. You can also narrow your search to find condos in Comal County, apartments in Comal County and more. Just click on the link to find real estate agents in Comal County, real estate firms in Comal County so you have access to the most information you need to make a better decision of buying and selling your home in Comal County.Comal County Real Estate Overview:
- The number of active real estate listings in the Comal County is 53,800.
- The number of homes for sale in Comal County is 1,910.
- The number of active real estate listings in the Comal county for Rent is 72.
HAR.com has the most accurate Comal County real estate listings information that offer detailed property information that could help you find the home of your dreams.
Co district comal appraisal
.Move in underway at new Comal County Jail
You will also be interested:
- Barter kings youtube
- Fae excavator mulcher
- Softail deluxe floorboards
- Corner bookcase design
- Good american split hem jeans
- Amiibo series 4
- Fae clothes
- 8 am pst
- Safari aesthetic icon