Initially designed as a heavy equipment transport to be deployed in the Middle East, the Navistar 5000MV is an outstandingly beefy tractor outfitted with military-grade AWD system allowing it to haul impressively heavy loads and venture into moderately off-road environments with relative ease. However, due to certain structural quirks, it cannot be differential lock-enabled, somewhat limiting its off-road performance.
- FUEL CAPACITY: 340L / 90 Gal
- SUSPENSION TYPE: Stock
- TIRES: Highway 44"
- AWD: Always On
- DIFF. LOCK: No
- Estimated Value: 140100
Hidden Upgrade Locations (1)
A very sturdy gearbox optimized for harsh off-road conditions, sacrificing fuel efficiency, top speed and gear count in exchange for three Low Gear stages.
© 2021 SnowRunner. Developed by Saber Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive. SnowRunner is a trademark of Saber Interactive Inc. Havok software is © 2021 Microsoft. Hummer H2, Chevrolet, GMC are trademarks of General Motors LLC. Freightliner 114SD, Freightliner M916A1, White-Western Sat 4964 and Western Star 6900 TwinSteer are trademarks of Daimler Trucks North America LLC. Ford CLT-9000 is a registered trademark of Ford. International® Loadstar 1700 Crew Cab, International Harvester Scout 800, International® Transtar 4070, International® Paystar 5070, International® FleetStar F-2070A and Navistar 5000-MV are trademarks of International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC. Pacific P16, Pacific P12 and Pacific P12/Roughneck are trademarks of Pacific Truck Mfg Inc. ©2021 Caterpillar. CAT, CATERPILLAR, their respective logos, "Caterpillar Yellow," the "Power Edge" trade dress as well as corporate and product identity used herein, are trademarks of Caterpillar and may not be used without permission. www.cat.com / www.caterpillar.com. Focus Home Interactive is a licensee of Caterpillar Inc. All trademarks belong to their respective owners and are used by Focus Home Interactive under license. All rights reserved.
- Disposable gloves autozone
- Nj school ratings 2016
- Balance skill eso
- Halo reach desktop backgrounds
- Floating closet drawers
All Wheel Drive (AWD)
14,000kg / 30,864lb
Expand your SnowRunner experience with the Navistar 5000-MV tractor!
This Heavy Equipment Transport Truck is a powerful hauler that was used to transport tanks and other military equipment across dangerous and uneven terrain.
The Navistar 5000-MV at first glance is an impressive truck capable of great speed, decent torque, and some capability in mud, but with further inspection a critical flaw is exposed that dooms it to being one of the worst heavy class trucks.
The 5000-MV is a bit of an oddball for a heavy class truck. While it is one of if not the fastest truck in its class, it lacks a differential lock, a weakness previously only shared by the Derry Longhorn 3194 for the heavy class. On paved roads the 5000-MV is capable of tremendous speeds and quick acceleration thanks to its AWD. It can handle light amounts of mud with a bit of effort but deep mud is where the 5000-MVs weaknesses are revealed.
The 5000-MV has some major disadvantages. Its primary weakness is the lack of a differential lock. Once caught in mud if it becomes slow enough and loses its momentum there will be little chance of it getting out without use of a winch. Its low gear does little to help and can actually make some situations worse by causing some wheels to spin and dig into mud. Its frame add-ons are also limited, only having access to a crane, low saddle, and high saddle. Also though not a major flaw, due to the vehicles lack of any exhaust modifications and its tendency to create a large amount of exhaust, the 5000-MV when driven in 3rd person can obscure the players vision due to its exhaust placement.
- With 2nd engine the consumption increase but the Navistar also gets a lot better in offroad and mud.
- Available for free in the beginning
- All upgrades exclusive to this truck are available from the beginning.
- This truck is one of the best beginner trucks when other dependable trucks are not available.
- Lack of Diff Lock makes this truck sub-par in heavy off roading.
- The low range gear is very weak in the stock transmission
- Becomes very mediocre at best late in game compared to other trucks.
- Poor exhaust placement and large amount of exhaust smoke produced can make driving in 3rd person difficult.
- When starting the engine the model displayed during startup is shown to be a V8 diesel but if a snorkel is installed, a large inline 6 cylinder is visible through the hood.
- The Navistar 5000-MV is the the one of the 2 heavy class trucks to be equipped with a "medium" winch instead of a "heavy". The other truck that shares this trait is the Pacific P512 PF.
- The Navistar 5000-MVs license plate reads "HU5KY". It shares this plate with the International Paystar 5070, Scout 800, International Loadstar 1700, Pacific P512 PF, and Hummer H2.
Navistar International 5000 series
The International 5000 series tractor trucks were developed by Navistar Defense. The 5000-MV is a militarized version of commercial design. These vehicles are used to haul vehicles, armament, heavy equipment and construction materials.
The International 500 series tractor trucks can haul loads with a maximum weight of 30-35 t, depending on the version.
In 2008 the US Army awarded Navistar a contract to provide the heavy equipment transporter and trailer combination to the Iraqi Ministry of Defense. About 40 tractor and trailer combinations were delivered by 2010. These vehicles will be used to transport Iraqi Army heavy equipment, including the T-72 tanks.
Cab of this vehicle can be easily uparmored.
The Navistar International 5000 series trucks use the same platform as commercial dump trucks. Vehicle is powered by a MaxxForce 8.7-liter turbocharged diesel, developing 330 hp. Vehicles built for Iraqi Army are powered by the proven Caterpillar C-15 diesel engine, developing 475 hp. Other engine options are available. These tractor trucks are proposed with manual or automatic transmissions. Central tyre inflation system and self-recovery winch are proposed as options.
.Navistar Defense 5000 Highlights
You will also like:
- Avengers chibi characters
- Hogwarts house trunk
- Cabq employee salaries
- Global shares etf
- Hackers blu ray
- Dove clipart
- Certified autoplex
- Hawaiian bracelets meaning
- Spotted at muscogee county jail