These Are The 2017 Volkswagen Models With 4MOTION All-Wheel Drive
Which 2017 Volkswagen Cars Have All-Wheel Drive?
With the weather changing, having control over your car in poor conditions is vital to ensuring a safe holiday season. Many of this year’s VW models come with 4MOTION all-wheel drive, so let’s take a look at which 2017 Volkswagen cars come fitted with the feature.
2017 Golf R
Volkswagen’s only hatchback with all-wheel drive is the 2017 Golf R. Add that alongside DCC, Dynamic Chassis Control, offering four modes of suspension firmness to choose from, and your new hatch will be able to grip the road with ease.
2017 Golf Alltrack
When shopping for a Golf Alltrack, you’ll be happy to hear the S, SE, and SEL models all come with all-wheel drive. Whether or not you’re interested in the extensive features offered in the SEL model, each version of the 2017 Alltrack will be great for the upcoming weather.
2017 Golf SportWagen
Only the S model of the 2017 Golf SportWagen comes with an option to be equipped with all-wheel drive. However, the S 4MOTION is priced at the MSRP of $24,930 compared to the standard S model priced lower at $21,580. With the S 4MOTION being priced in the middle of all 2017 Golf SportWagen models, it is a great option for those wanting the best handling with their new car.
The 2017 Touareg is a fantastic option for holiday travel with its 40/20/40-split folding rear seats and all of its models featuring 4MOTION all-wheel drive. Starting from the MSRP of $49,495 with the Sport w/Technology model, you’ll be sure to find the perfect fit for for your travel needs.
With plenty of options to choose from, the 2017 Tiguan provides an excellent variety of styles suited with all-wheel drive. The S, Wolfsburg, Sport and SEL models all have a secondary option to include the 4MOTION system.
Why is All-Wheel Drive Important In Snow?
With Jennings Volkswagen being located in Glenview, IL, we’re bound to get hit by infamous winter weather. With so many cars on the road, safety is key for the conditions. Without all-wheel drive, the weather can sometimes take our vehicles out of our control. 4MOTION all-wheel drive is important for making our drive safer than ever. However, if you ever need maintenance done to your car, Jennings VW offers vehicle service and special deals.
If you would like to get a feel for Volkswagen’s 4MOTION all-wheel drive system, come on down to Jennings Volkswagen to find the car for you.
Posted in 4MOTIONSours: https://www.jennings-vw.com/which-2017-volkswagen-cars-have-all-wheel-drive/
What 2017 Volkswagen Models are the Safest?
Volkswagen had not one, not two but six 2017 models earn the 2017 Top Safety Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. The 2017 Top Safety Pick award is issued to vehicles that have earned good ratings in IIHS tests evaluated in five categories: frontal impact moderate overlap, frontal impact small overlap, side impact, roof strength and head restraints. It must all offer an autonomous emergency braking system that earns at least an advanced rating for front crash prevention.
The 2017 VW Jetta when equipped with optional Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking and Bi-Xenon headlights, has earned the Top Safety Pick+. The 2017 VW Golf, Golf Alltrack,Golf GTI and Golf SportWagen, when equipped with optional Front Assist, have earned Top Safety Pick. Finally, the 2017 VW Passat featuring standard Front Assist has earned the Top Safety Pick.
Read More: 2017 Golf GTI Trims and Standard Features
VW’s Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking
Volkswagen’s Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking system (Front Assist) uses one or more radar sensors combined with a camera to help monitor the distance of traffic ahead of the vehicle. Forward Collision Warning helps alert the driver of critical front-end collision situations, bot acoustically and visually by a clear warning system in the instrument cluster above 19 mph. If necessary, braking is initiated to slow the vehicle in the system speed range. If the driver fails to apply the brakes, the system autonomously applies them. This system is available on the 2017 VW Jetta and 2017 VW Golf models and is standard on the 2017 Passat.
You May Also Like: What Safety Features Does the 2017 Golf Alltrack Have?
Volkswagen offers some of the safest vehicles around and with the availability of driver assistance features VW models help make drivers more aware of their surroundings and potential threats. See our blog for more information on Volkswagen’s safety features and contact us today to test drive one of the six VW Top Safety Pick awarded models.
Sharing is caring!
The 2017 Volkswagen model lineup is here and it’s incredible
What is the 2017 Volkswagen model lineup?
We didn’t realize how fast 2016 was flying by until Volkswagen recently announced its 2017 model lineup. Volkswagen has finally given us a closer look at its future lineup of vehicles and there is a lot of great things in store for 2017. You will see that Volkswagen did do some consolidating here, but overall the changes are pretty minor. There are also a few special-edition models that have been added to the mix. Just what is the 2017 Volkswagen model lineup? Here’s a closer look.
New, 2017 Volkswagen sedan and SUV lineup
2017 Volkswagen Beetle
– New, high-tech features for the classic Beetle
– Raised ride height and off-road design elements for the Dune coupe
– Beetle coupe and convertibles receive revised front and rear bumpers that mirror the look of the R-Line
– Brand new, limited-edition #PinkBeetle
2017 Volkswagen CC
– Trend, R-Line 2.0-T and V6 Executive trims will not be available for 2017
– Brand new safety technologies have been added to the 2.0T R-Line Executive model
When is the 2017 VW Golf release date?
2017 Volkswagen Golf
– Brand new Wolksburg Edition trim, which adds a sunroof, V-Tex leatherette seating and much more to the features of the S trim
– The four-door SE and SEL trims are now order-only
2017 VW Golf Alltrack updates
2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
– New 4Motion all-wheel drive, “Off-Road Mode,” and variety of new driver assistance features
– Overall, new rugged off-road look thanks to body cladding and additional ground clearance
– More cargo volume than ever before, which make the Alltrack a great alternative to a compact SUV
When is the 2017 VW Golf GTI release date?
2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI
– New Sport trim equipped with standard Performance Package
– The S trim will now be the only 2-door GTI offered
– Revised Driver Assistance Packages with a variety of new features
– Performance package is now standard on the Autobahn and SE trims
What is new on the 2017 VW Golf Sportwagen
2017 Volkswagen SportWagen
– Enjoy a variety of new driver assistance features now on the SEL model
– Revised Driver Assistance Packages with new feature for all trim levels
– S trim is now available with 4Motion all-wheel-drive system on manual or automatic transmission
When will the 2017 VW Golf R arrive at Atlantic VW?
2017 Volkswagen Golf R
– Golf R w/ DCC and Nav now receives new driver assistance features
– Light Assist high-beam control has now been added to the Driver Assistance Package for the top trim
What is new on the 2017 VW Jetta?
2017 Volkswagen Jetta
– For the 2017 model year, the lineup has been consolidated to include only the S, SE, SEL and SEL premium (order only)
– The Jetta Hybrid is no longer available
– A rearview camera is now standard on all Jetta models and new driver assistance features have been added to lower trim levels
– The Jetta GLI is now available only in the SE trim
What new features are included on the 2017 VW Passat?
2017 Volkswagen Passat
– All trim levels now come standard with Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking, while Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert is now standard on R-Line and SE trims
– Brand new V6 SE with Technology model (order only)
What is the 2017 VW Tiguan Wolfsburg?
2017 Volkswagen Tiguan
– Brand new Wolfsburg and Sport trim levels replace the R-Line and SE models
– Variety of new standard features
– New leather package upgrades for the S, Sport and Wolfsburg trims
What is standard on the 2017 VW Touareg?
2017 Volkswagen Touareg
– New Wolfsburg Edition replaces the current luxury model
– Driver Assistance Package and Park Distance Control (Park Pilot) is now standard on all models
Posted in New ModelsSours: https://www.vwofwestislip.com/what-is-the-2017-volkswagen-model-lineup/
Volkswagen models 2017
.2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack - CarGurus Test Drive Review
You will also be interested:
- Election results houston
- Santa monica weather
- Formula cell color
- Apple serial number lookup api
- Bathroom 2 tier shelf
- Delta omicron omega
- London properties kingsburg ca
- Dear algebra meme
- Goodnotes collaboration
- Sega dreamcast black