Donate API 8.3.1
Pixelmon Mod 8.3.1
"Changelog guy is making pumpkin soup right now so this is a soup-er spooky changelog"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-188.8.131.5254
- Added Spirit Breloom
- Added Spirit Cresselia
- Added Spirit Dragapult
- Added Spirit Drakloak
- Added Spirit Dreepy
- Added Spirit Eevee
- Added Spirit Espeon
- Added Spirit Flareon
- Added Spirit Glaceon
- Added Spirit Jolteon
- Added Spirit Leafeon
- Added Spirit Mareanie
- Added Spirit Milotic
- Added Spirit Mimikyu
- Added Spirit Porygon2
- Added Spirit Regieleki
- Added Spirit Shroomish
- Added Spirit Suicune
- Added Spirit Sylveon
- Added Spirit Toxapex
- Added Spirit Umbreon
- Added Spirit Vaporeon
- Updated Gligar
- Updated Gliscor
- Updated Lampent
- Updated Chandelure
- Updated Vending Machine
- Added Stone Graveyard
- Added Swamp Graveyard
- Added a battle config category (Reset your hocon to see this)
- Added allowCatchCombo config option
- Added a config option for Den spawning on liquids.
- Added config options for Boss levels.
- Shiny Pokemon now have gold names in battle
- Added new config options to control breeding regional forms by dimension.
- Battle errors will now export to their own log files.
- Added a config to allow/deny juice crafting.
- Added the Strike and Ashen robes.
- Added settings to allow fine tuning of Catch combos
- Added a set of config options to control Master/Park ball use at specific star levels.
- Added a config option to allow only trhe leader of a raid to catch after a win.
- Added a set of config options to set the health percentage Raid captures are calculated at.
- Added 52 miscellaneous items for use, be it for quests, interfaces, etc.
- Added Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White, and Black Flute.
- Dens can now spawn in mesas.
- Dens can now also spawn in modded biomes.
- Z-Move button is now disabled in raids.
- Low level raids are now harder.
- Dens now spawn less frequently.
- Dens and Pokestops are no longer affected by movement plates. The gif was funny but people complained...
- Change some icon position icons in the battle GUI.
- Raid end screen now shows shininess.
- Dens will now spawn in the Nether.
- Max imprint for a TM is now shown to the client, even if altered.
- Added emissive texture to Noivern.
- Dens can now be broken in survival with repeat hits with a pickaxe.
- Added Park Balls to the default boss drops.
- Rebalanced default raid drops.
- Added an engage distance setting for NPCs with a "x and engage" (i.e. walk and engage) AI mode
- Added a spawning tweak to increase pokemon levels when spawning at a lower y axis (in caves)
- Berry juice now has variable boosts based on what ingredients were used.
- Summer Raichu now has the stats of Alolan Raichu.
- Evolving a Magby while your party contains a Special form Slugma will now make the Magmar gain the special form as well.
- Badge cases can now be equipped to show off all the badges inside it on your player model.
- Drowned world can now be left by sinking/rising.
- Added success argument type.
- Defeat wild objective not triggering if KO was indirect (eg poison)
- Fixed Ultra Space movement being sluggish
- Fixed issues with breedlogic always giving alolan forms of pokemon.
- Raid blacklist now works as intended.
- Fixed issues with sounds for forms of a pokemon mixing with the sounds of the parent species.
- Fixed OTs being wiped, and add recovery for lost OT UUIDs.
- Fixed issues with the battle music causing crashes if the sound manager was reloaded during the game session.
- Level and egg move icons are correctly positioned in Pokemon's learnlist.
- Fixed issues with the superUniversalTM and universalTM config options.
- Argument.cast not reverting to default value if cast failed.
- Fixed dynamaxed ditto taking over the world.
- Dynamax state now resets after a raid.
- Ultra Space lets you go home instead of murdering you.
- Alolan Grimer will now count as Dark type for Pancham to evolve.
- Fixed a missing particle effect with Arceus spawning.
- Fixed a crash from cushion chair when interacting with a dye of a color the chairs don't have.
- Fixed a Raid infinite spawn loop.
- Fixed streetlights not hanging properly.
- Fixed Legendary despawn config option ignoring a change.
- Fixed spectators being able to send out Pokémon.
- Fixed shiny Gigantamax Urshifu sprites being incorrect.
- Fixed Creator Lucario sprite.
- Fixed Eggs' underlying species being revealed by PC searching.
- Optimized isLegendary - Now using an EnumSet rather than an ArrayList
- Optimized isUltraBeast - Now using an EnumSet rather than an ArrayList
- Optimized TileEntityBerryTree - Reduced calls to getting blocks from world
- Optimized DateObjective in Quests
- Optimized Pixelmon entity despawning
- Optimized ExtraStats
- Fixed Ditto's move set not resetting on switch out and faint
- Fixed PokeDex and TrainerCard showing disabled generations of Pokemon
- Fixed PokeGifts allowing transferring untradable Pokemon
- Fixed evolution not happening if you cancelled learning a move beforehand
- Fixed crash when using the Z-Move form of Weather Ball in weather
- Delta Stream can no longer be overridden by normal weather.
- Weather created by Desolate Land, Primordial Sea and Delta Stream no longer stay on the battle if defeated by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker, Teravolt or Turboblaze.
- Foresight now fails against Pokemon with Foresight status and ignores evasion.
- Mean Look now ends on the same turn its user fainted.
- Fixed an issue with Trace not properly copying an opponent's ability.
- Fixed targeting issues with triple and horde.
- Z-Parting Shot now correctly heals on switchout.
- Dynamax Ditto will now copy movesets on Transform.
- Splash, High Jump Kick, and Magnet Rise now correctly fail when affected by Gravity.
- Chilan Berry now only affects Normal type.
- Contrary and Simple will no longer affect Z-Moves.
- ZStatusMoves use their base accuracy now, instead of always hitting.
- Z-Me First will now correctly copy moves.
- Weather no longer overrides No Guard if a player is using a move that has its accuracy affected by weather.
- Counter, Mirror Coat, and Metal Burst can now break a Substitute.
- Bolt Beak and Fishous Rend no longer do enough damage to remove a Pokemon from existence.
- Destiny Bond is no longer spammable.
- AI will no longer spam just Stealth Rock.
- Copycat can no longer copy Max moves.
- Fixed Minior not swithing back to Meteor form upon health recovering to above 50%.
- Fixed Minior removing entry hazards upon entering the battle.
- Fixed an issue with npc switching in double battles.
- Wild Charge now makes contact.
- Fixes Emergency Exit causing a crash.
- Fixed Dark-types not being immune to Mirror Coat.
- Fixed Ghost-types not being immune to Counter.
- Fixed an issue in Raids, not being able to catch after battle.
- Fixed Obstruct not dropping physical attackers' defense.
- Fixed BreakneckBlitz being incorrectly typed in weather (i.e. against Groudon would be not very effective due to the harsh sunlight).
- Fixed Max Moves not using their own targeting properties.
- Fixed trainers being able to Mega and Dynamax at the same time.
- Fixed Crowned Zacian and Zamazenta typing in battle.
- Synchronize nature swap now has one roll chance per Pokemon.
- Fixed Misty Terrain not preventing bad status conditions for Pokémon on the ground when attacked by Pokemon flying.
- Pokemon with Guts will no longer receive Guts' attack boost the turn they wake up from Sleep.
- Knock Off will now correctly remove Red Card instead of Red Card switching out the Knock Off user.
- Knock Off now correctly does not remove the target's held item if the Knock Off user faints from Rough Skin, Iron Barbs, or Rocky Helmet.
- Fixed Receiver & Power of Alchemy stating they were switching from the ability that they were switching to.
- Fixed Encore only lasting for two turns instead of 3.
- Trying to Paralyze a Sleeping opponent will no longer state that they are already paralyzed.
- Fixed an issue with AbsolutePositionObjective
- Fixed a rare crash with flagActions
- PokemonObjective now works for empty spec, this fixes some default quests
- Battle End tasks now work properly, and hold an extra parameter.
- Fixed the ApricornWatered event
- Added a BerryWatered event.
- Added a HyperTrainEvent.
- ItemUIElement now has baked model support, so can be used for actual items.
- Split out ItemUIElement's sprite sheet into separate files.
- Added PlayerPartyStorage#queryResourceLocationExistence. Allows checking for the existence of a specific ResourceLocation on the client.
- Added PlayerPartyStorage#registerKeyListener and PlayerPartyStorage#deregisterKeyListener. Allows containers with an ItemUIElement in them to listen for key presses by registering a callback method.
- Updated SpawnerCoordinator to use ExecutorService
- EnumSpecies.legendaries and EnumSpecies.ultraBeasts are now
- All other form lists in EnumSpecies have been converted from to
- Added 'unsafe' methods to the so you don't have to use optionals all the time IPixelmonBankAccountManager#getBankAccountUnsafe(UUID) and IPixelmonBankAccountManager#getBankAccountUnsafe(EntityPlayerMP)
- Added NBT boolean tag Unequippable, which can be applied to equippable items such as badges to make them not so.
- Server resource packs (the one in server.properties) now has a max size of 600 MB, up from 50 MB.
- The shrine interact events now provide the instance of the tile entity that was interacted with.
Pixelmon Mod 8.3.0
"We came, we saw, we raided" - A Viking Pokemon Trainer, probably
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-184.108.40.20654
Added new Gigantamax forms:
- Urshifu Single Strike
- Urshifu Rapid Strike
Added new Forms:
- True Eternamax
- Cosmetic Eternamax
- Dark Blue
- Dark Green
- Dark Pink
- Dark Red
- Forte Green
- Light Brown
- Light Pink
- Light Yellow
Molten Salt Slugma JUMP!
- Wishiwashi (Solo)
- Komala Coffee
- Tapu Cocoa
- Roserade Tea
- Pinap Juice
- Skitty Smoothie
- Rare Soda
- Ultra Rare Soda
- Blue Juice
- Red Juice
- Pink Juice
- Purple Juice
- Yellow Juice
- Green Juice
- Fairy Wand
- Colorful Shake
- Perilous Soup
- Wishing Piece
- Dynite Ore
- Armorite Ore
- Red Shard
- Blue Shard
- Green Shard
- Yellow Shard
- Black Shard
- White Shard
- Max Raid Den Spawner
- Protective Pads
- Added Mailboxes (Decoration).
- Lanterns now hang upside down.
- Added music for Trainer battles.
- Added music for Legendary type battles.
- The battle musics are composed by Chris Geddes, who composed our entire Pixelmon Mod OST. Check him out at His YouTube channel
- Best Friends, Battle Champion, Battle Royale Master, Country, Earth, Legend, Master Rank, National, National Champion, World Champion, Record, Regional Champion, Training
- Approx. 70 "Blank" ribbons for servers to customize with resource packs
New Attack Animations:
- Aerial Ace
- Aqua Jet
- Body Slam
- Bolt Strike
- Brave Bird
- Bullet Seed
- Cotton Guard
- Cotton Spore
- Dragon Rage
- Drill Run
- Extreme Speed
- Feather Dance
- Flame Charge
- Giga Impact
- Head Charge
- Head Smash
- Heat Crash
- Heavy Slam
- High Horsepower
- Horn Attack
- Iron Head
- Magic Powder
- Pay Day
- Poison Powder
- Quick Attack
- Rage Powder
- Rock Climb
- Shock Wave
- Skill Swap
- Skull Bash
- Sleep Powder
- Stun Spore
- Take Down
- Volt Tackle
- Water Gun
- Water Pledge
- Water Sport
- Water Spout
- Weather Ball
- Wild Charge
- Zen Headbutt
Updated Attack Animations:
- Ice Rider Calyrex
- Shadow Rider Calyrex
- Galarian Farfetch'd
- Galarian Corsola
- Galarian Darumaka
- Galarian Linoone
- Galarian Meowth
- Galarian Mr.Mime
- Galarian Zapdos
- Galarian Zigzagoon
- Gmax Sandaconda
- Added Max Raid Dens.
- Added Exp. Charm.
- Added Catching Charm.
- Added Mark Charm.
- Added critical captures.
- Added Catch Combos. Catch the same species in a row to get some boosts!
- Added Triples, Raid, and Horde battle types.
- Added a config option to allow TM/TR use regardless of Region, so long as the Pokémon could have learned it from a TM historically.
- Added a config option to set the success chance of Synchronize.
- Added a config option to display advanced battle information, such as health percentage.
- Added a config option for relaxed battle rules - being able to decide the generational mechanic of a battle purely by band worn.
- Added a config option to allow both Mega and Dynamax battling in a world as a blanket rule. This will override oldGenDimensions and relaxedBattleGimmickRules.
- Added a config option to control the volume of custom music.
- Added Galarica Wreath crafting recipe.
- Added Rainbow Infernape's sprite.
- Shrines now have encounter modes that allow you to configure whether they can be encountered once, once per player, once daily or an unlimited number of times. (This replaces the quick sidemod some servers have used)
- New spawning condition for Real Time added. Includes options for Specific Day, Hour, and Minute.
- Battle music and Pokecenter music now restore the background music after they fade out.
- Curry can now be spawned in the world.
- Galarian Fossils now appear in certain loot tables.
- Wishing Bone now appears in Boss loot.
- BetterSpawnerConfig now supports Dynamic Trees and the addon for Biomes O' Plenty inherently.
- Fossil Machine now obeys the Ultra Space shiny rate.
- Lures now obey Unbreakable tag.
- Added Feathers to Shopkeepers.
- Adjusted healthbar positioning in battle.
- Form descriptions will now show in the Pokedex, including weight and height.
- Breeding mechanics now follow the current gen.
- Hovering over Pokémon now shows the form and special texture, if applicable.
- Made some adjustments to the Drowned world. Only 2 months away!
- Made a few recommended changes to the BattleUI textures.
- The battle log can now handle much bigger battles.
- The battle log will now properly respect new lines.
- The battle interface now supports doubles, triples, hordes and raids properly.
- You no longer drown when selecting moves.
- NPC trainers will now have max friendship with their Pokémon , to benefit relevant moves.
- Blank TM and TRs now stack.
- Reduced the durability loss of Pixelmon hammers when using the anvil.
- Background music will now restore itself after battle, or after leaving a Pokecenter.
- Battle/Pokecenter music and background music will no longer play at the same time.
- Removed mail from Poké Loot, as let's be honest, who wants mail?
- Equipped charms are now visible on your player.
- Improved the user experience of the battle interface.
- Information about either the current battle state, or the move you're hovering over, now appears on the battle interface.
- Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie can now enchant rubies even if you aren't the OT.
- Spectral Gastly and Gengar now have sprites.
- Added tooltips to almost every item.
- Rising Voltage and Expanding Force now correctly apply their effects.
- Timespace Altar can now produce Pokémon with various growths.
- Increased the rate of the Galarian Bird quests, and catching also counts now.
- Improved the rewards of some of the default quests.
- Objectives now longer have a strict requirement on the .json extension.
- Improved quest backend performance for objectives which were particularly heavy.
- Quests elements can now have placeholders anywhere in them, and there is a new set of inserters to insert basically anything you want.
Updated Item Sprites:
- Ability Capsule
- Ability Patch
- Absorb Bulb
- Adrenaline Orb
- Big Root
- Binding Band
- Float Stone
- Hard Stone
- Heavy Duty Boots
- Red Card
- Rocky Helmet
- Room Service
- Shed Shell
- All Plates
- Bug Badge
- Cliff Badge
- Fairy Badge
- Iceberg Badge
- Plant Badge
- Psychic Badge
- Rumble Badge
- Voltage Badge
- A collection of Curries have new sprites
- Fixed a spawning issue with G-Max Pokémon.
- Fixed some Pokémon being too rare and/or having too restrictive spawning conditions, eg. Mew.
- Fixed some typos in the BetterSpawnerConfig which led to some of the above issues.
- Fixed Pokémon not saving items that you can't place on it, E.g. Rainbow Wings.
- Fixed Disguise (ability) causing the form of the Pokémon to change permanently.
- Fixed the Pokémon Editor having issues with Gender forms.
- Fixed an issue with statues and Gender forms
- Fixed battle music and pokecenter music playing over each other.
- Fixed a potential plugin issue with a superfluous Kartana.
- Fixed Pokestops being movable with fish hook.
- Fixed potential exploit in battles that allowed someone to crash the server.
- New texture for the Pokedex star. This was a really big deal to someone, somewhere.
- Fixed a texture issue with Zombie Ditto.
- Fixed Deoxys fly animation.
- Fixed Dragapults fly animation.
- JUMP! form Magikarps can no longer be fished up without an appraised rod.
- Fixed a few Marks having missing textures.
- Swapped the female and male shiny Hippowdon textures. Oops.
- MissingNo should no longer be available in
- Fixed some moves not imprinting to Blank TMs.
- Galarian Fossil Pokémon now come with 3 perfect IVs as intended.
- Fixed the sash position while wearing a robe.
- Fixed an advancement issue with capturing Moltres.
- Shiny custom starters in the config now works as intended.
- Taking pictures of gendered Pokémon no longer gives the occasional wrong sprite.
- Cancelling learning a TR will no longer c o n s u m e the TR.
- Trainers will now properly greet you before a battle. We taught them manners.
- Meowstic could not be placed as a statue. Now it can.
- Curry now applies the intended stats.
- Fixed a crash with the moveset menu.
- Water floats can now be directly placed on water.
- Fixed a rare candy issue where you would gain multiple levels.
- Fixed a crash in the TM list screen.
- Klink and the evolutions no longer clip into the floor.
- Fixed reverse Mantyke.
- Fixed and inconsistency between item and gui sprites.
- Fixed an error thrown when PokemonStorage tries to send a packet to a null player.
- Fixed JourneyMap causing sprites to blur.
- Fixed a race condition in the network system that caused packets to fail, This was the cause of a majority of issues. Including the battle waiting bugs that have been eluding us for years.
- Advanced AI for NPCs will now properly resets simulation data.
- The above fixes issues with Emergency Exit.
- Fixed an issue with the move Dancer.
- Fixed an issue with Terrain Extender, and by extension the elemental Surge Abilities.
- Strong Jaw with now properly interact with Fishious Rend and Jaw Lock.
- Overdrive is now considered sound-based.
- Infiltrator will now properly ignore screens.
- Galarian Darmanitan now properly enters Zen Mode at the end of the turn when it is below half health.
- Scale Shot will no longer make contact where it shouldn't.
- Triple Axel and Phantom Force now makes contact.
- Max Guard now self-targets. It will now also stop all the attacks that it is supposed to.
- Fixed Sweet Veil's message.
- Dragon Energy now has the correct base power.
- Fixed a targeting issue with double battles.
- Fixed multi-targeting in Horde battles.
- Tar Shot will now be properly applied to the target.
- Court Change now works as intended.
- Randomizing certain NPC trainers teams will no longer cause the occasional crash.
- Z-Moves now consider priority with held items and abilities, e.g. Flynium-Z and Gale Wings.
- Fixed an issue with variables in Bulletproof.
- Fixed an issue with triple battles where if a Pokémon who was fainted was being targeted, all opposing Pokémon would be hit, even by single target moves
- Self Boost will now only activate once, instead of per hit.
- Fixed instances of Weather Ball's Base Power not doubling in weather.
- Fixed Core Enforcer failing if it couldn't suppress the target's ability.
- Fixed Sleep Talk and Snore not working with the ability Comatose.
- Fixed Worry Seed incorrectly changing certain abilities to Insomnia, e.g. Comatose.
- Fixed Simple Beam incorrectly changing certain abilities to Simple, e.g. Comatose.
- Fixed issue with Mold Breaker not ignoring Storm Drain and Lightning Rod.
- Fixed issue with Stalwart and Propeller Tail not ignoring the draw-in affect of Storm Drain and Lightning Rod.
- Fixed Defog not clearing hazards and terrain if it hit a Substitute.
- Fixed Gorilla Tactics not locking the trainer into only one choice of move.
- Fixed Parting Shot edge cases, e.g. not hitting Pokemon behind a Substitute, switching out when the target's stats aren't lowered.
- Fixed battle camera shaking at the end of battles.
- Fixed Eiscue Noice Face not having the right stats.
- Thunder Cage pp, power and accuracy have been corrected.
- Fixed a rare crash in quest data if player is null.
- Added Pixelmon#getVersion to allow for plugins to get the current version of Pixelmon without the compiler in-lining it into your code. (deprecated the field to help show this, we will private it at some point so update!)
- Added StartRaidEvent
- Added RegisterRaidEvent.
- Added RegisterRaidAllyEvent.
- Added RandomizeRaidEvent.
- Added RandomizeRaidAllyEvent.
- Added RaidDropsEvent.
- Added JoinRaidEvent.
- Added EndRaidEvent.
- Added DenEvent
- Updated CaptureEvent to consider raids.
- Added FossilCleanerEvent.
- Added FossilMachineEvent.
- Added PokestopEvent.
- Added methods to Pokéstop to change them for specific players.
- ThrowPokeballEvent is now cancellable.
- Added additional custom scoreboard locations.
- Added MovesetSyncEvent.
- Added CatchComboEvent.
- Added CloseBattle packet, to safely closee battles and restore client state. Works even if the battle is in a glitch state. Has a wrapper method in PlayerPartyStorage, PlayerPartyStorage#closeBattleSafely.
- Added PlayerPartyStorage#addTaskForBattleEnd, to allow tasks to be scheduled for after the player has closed all battle UIs.
- Battle UI now signals to the server when it is closed in all places where it should.
- Added PickupEvent. For Pickup ability's random item finds.
Pixelmon Mod 8.2.0
"Something looks different..."
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-220.127.116.1154
Added new Pokémon:
- Added Cufant.
- Added Copperajah.
- Added Dracozolt.
- Added Arctozolt.
- Added Dracovish.
- Added Arctovish.
- Added Duraludon.
- Added Zacian.
- Added Zamazenta.
- Added Eternatus.
- Added Kubfu.
- Added Urshifu.
- Added Zarude.
- Added Glastrier.
- Added Spectrier.
- Added Calyrex.
- Added Galarian Slowking.
Added new Gigantamax forms:
- Added G-Max Venusaur.
- Added G-Max Charizard.
- Added G-Max Blastoise.
- Added G-Max Butterfree.
- Added G-Max Pikachu.
- Added G-Max Meowth.
- Added G-Max Machamp.
- Added G-Max Gengar.
- Added G-Max Kingler.
- Added G-Max Lapras.
- Added G-Max Eevee.
- Added G-Max Snorlax.
- Added G-Max Garbodor.
- Added G-Max Melmetal.
- Added G-Max Corviknight.
- Added G-Max Orbeetle.
- Added G-Max Flapple.
- Added G-Max Appletun.
- Added G-Max Hatterene.
- Added G-Max Duraludon.
- Added G-Max Grimmsnarl.
- Added G-Max Sandaconda.
- Added G-Max Drednaw.
- Added G-Max Inteleon.
- Added G-Max Coalossal.
Added new Forms:
- Moon Phase Lunatone.
- Meta Groudon.
- Spheal JUMP!
- Added Rainbow Beautifly
- Added Rainbow Crawdaunt
- Added Rainbow Weavile
- Added Rainbow Cresselia
- Added Rainbow Dustox
- Added Rainbow Feebas
- Added Rainbow Milotic
- Added Rainbow Infernape
- Added Rainbow Kecleon
- Added Valencian Caterpie
- Added Valencian Metapod
- Added Valencian Blissey
- Added Valencian Happiny
- Added Valencian Chansey
- Added Valencian Ratatta
- Added Valencian Raticate
- Added Valencian Bellossom
- Added Valencian Nidoran Male
- Added Valencian Nidorino
- Added Valencian Nidoking
- Added Valencian Nidoran Female
- Added Valencian Nidorina
- Added Valencian Nidoqueen
- Added Valencian Politoed
- Added Valencian Poliwag
- Added Valencian Poliwhirl
- Added Valencian Poliwrath
- Added Valencian Shellder
- Added Valencian Cloyster
- Added Valencian Magikarp
- Added Valencian Gyarados
- Added a new Creator Pokémon (ItsRitchieW)
- Updated Magnemite to SMD.
- Updated Magneton to SMD.
- Updated Doduo to SMD.
- Updated Dodrio to SMD.
- Updated Drowzee to SMD.
- Updated Hypno to SMD.
- Updated Porygon to SMD.
- Updated Mantyke to SMD.
- Updated Litleo to SMD
- Updated Magby to SMD.
- Updated Magmar to SMD.
- Updated Magmortar to SMD.
- Updated Spheal to SMD.
- Added Emission to Regice.
- Added Unseen Fist.
- Added As One.
- Added Chilling Neigh.
- Added Grim Neigh.
- Added Comatose.
- Added Dancer.
- Added Ripen.
- Added Neutralizing Gas.
- Added Gulp Missile.
- Added Berserk.
- Added Curious Medicine.
- Added Quick Draw.
- Added Mimicry.
- Added Astral Barrage.
- Added Eerie Spell.
- Added Fiery Wrath.
- Added Flip Turn.
- Added Glacial Lance.
- Added Jungle Healing.
- Added Scale Shot.
- Added Steel Roller.
- Added Surging Strikes.
- Added Wicked Blow.
- Added Poltergeist.
- Added G-Max Wildfire.
- Added G-Max Befuddle.
- Added G-Max Volt Crash.
- Added G-Max Gold Rush.
- Added G-Max Chi Strike.
- Added G-Max Terror.
- Added G-Max Resonance.
- Added G-Max Cuddle.
- Added G-Max Replenish.
- Added G-Max Malodor.
- Added G-Max Stonesurge.
- Added G-Max Wind Rage.
- Added G-Max Stun Shock.
- Added G-Max Finale.
- Added G-Max Depletion.
- Added G-Max Gravitas.
- Added G-Max Volcalith.
- Added G-Max Sandblast.
- Added G-Max Snooze.
- Added G-Max Tartness.
- Added G-Max Sweetness.
- Added G-Max Smite.
- Added G-Max Steelsurge.
- Added G-Max Meltdown.
- Added G-Max Foam Burst.
- Added G-Max Centiferno.
- Added G-Max Fireball.
- Added G-Max Drum Solo.
- Added G-Max Hydrosnipe.
- Added G-Max One Blow.
- Added G-Max Rapid Flow.
- Added G-Max Vine Lash.
- Added G-Max Cannonade.
- Added Tower of Waters.
- Added Tower of Darkness.
- Added various ocean structures.
- Added music to Pokémon Centers.
- Added an ingame Quest Editor item, and a full ingame Quest Editor to go with it.
- Added TMs by generation. Depending on the type of blank TMs you allow in your world/server, you can decide if older TMs are allowed.
- Added Generation 8 fossils.
- Added Max Mushroom. These generate naturally in Mushroom Island biomes.
- Added Max Soup.
- Added Reins of Unity.
- Added Guard Spec.
- Added Cleanse Tag.
- Added Fluffy Tail.
- Added Blunder Policy.
- Added Ability Patch.
- Added Galarica Wreath.
- Added Heavy Duty Boots.
- Added Terrain Extender.
- Added Adrenaline Orb.
- Added Rusted Sword.
- Added Rusted Shield.
- Added Heart Scale.
- Added Scroll of Waters.
- Added Scroll of Darkness.
- Vastly improved the look of equipped Safety Goggles.
- Added the ability to equip the Relic Crown and all badges.
- The Key Stone, Wishing Star, Oval Charm and Shiny Charm are now all items as well. Using their item form unlocks them.
- Added Frontier Symbols.
- Added new default quests.
- Quest dialogue can now use ?QUEST_DATA? placeholders, both directly and via lang.
- Added Name Inserter objective.
- Added Date objective.
- Added Flag objective.
- Added Query objective.
- Added Timer objective.
- Added Abandonable action.
- Added Give XP action.
- Added Potion action.
- Added Sound action.
- Added Set Flag action.
- Added Unset Flag action.
- Added alternate quest icons.
- Added Server Cosmetic action.
- Added Take Server Cosmetic action.
- Alolan Raticate
- Updated the battle UI!
- Added battle music.
- Added Pokecenter music.
- Added a Transfer Tutor NPC.
- Added a Mega Tiara.
- Added two permissions for , "pixelmon.command.admin.endbattle.ordinary" and "pixelmon.command.admin.endbattle.forceful".
- Added allowIllegalShinies .hocon setting
- Added Shadow Ho-oh and updated Shadow Lugia giveaway skins, these are both now bundled and are emissive. If you already had one, you now have both.
- The Haunter Wizard now includes Gastly and Gengar.
- Gold and Black Monocle giveaway items are now bundled. If you had one, you now have both.
- Added the Yukata giveaway item.
- Added the Wizard Hat Giveaway item.
- Added the Winter Cloak.
- Blank TMs and TRs for Generation 8 were added to default shopkeepers, Tier 1 and 2 Pokéloot, and Boss Drops.
- All Pixelmon items can now be given food stats. All berries and berry juice are now edible!
- Added a hard cap to flying Pokémon spawns in the main config.
- Added a Gigantamax Factor button to the Pokémon editor.
- Learnable TMs are now able to be viewed from the Stats menu. Egg moves and level-up moves are also viewable from this screen.
- Marks can now be found on wild Pokémon, allowing special titles to be used in battle. Championship Ribbons are also available for servers to make use of.
- Added a set of Eevee-themed scarves, which can be given via plugins and quests.
- The Fly external move can no longer teleport between worlds. Teleport still can.
- Spawning now supports Structures spawns and Lava Spawns.
- Galarian breeding now works in the same way as Alolan breeding.
- The Gigantamax Factor can now be obtained, and can appear on wild Pokémon.
- We now properly check if the mother is Galar, for breeding.
- Added a new selection of quest objectives and actions.
- Trainers can be set, independent of the world, to be in Gen 7 or Gen 8 mode, which decides whether they can use the respective gimmicks or not.
- Trainers now wear a Mega Ring or Dynamax Band if they can use it.
- Trainers have updated Pokémon lists.
- Updated Boss drops and Pokéloot.
- Config category ULTRASPACE is now DIMENSIONS.
- Wool regrowth now ticks for Wooloo and Dubwool.
- Ether and Max Ether will now be consumed when used outside of battle.
- The Fossil Machine now accepts dual fossil input.
- ItemPokeball is now undamageable.
- Updated the Heavy Ball to reflect SuMo changes.
- Changed ChoiceItem to not apply on Transform.
- Added position data to Ranches on error.
- Added more error catching in the Pokémon Editor, it will call out issues with held items.
- Added an additional check for evolution errors, and it will now dump relevant data.
- can now be cancelled directly.
- Improved a large number of item textures.
- Evolution particles are now high saturation.
- Improved range of boss types available.
- Improved boss customizability. Each boss type now has its own loot pool, can be weighted against other boss types, and can have their Rare Candy chance edited.
- Added a wide range of new colors which can be applied to statues.
- The Oval Charm is now obtainable.
- Improved the shiny particle effect.
- Vastly improved every single Pokémon bounding box in the game.
- Dynamax now has a shimmer effect.
- Alien Celebi has a new method of acquisition, and Beast Balls no longer work on the Ilex Shrine.
- Removed hovering in Pixelmon stat files
- There are many changes to spawning that would be better read on the wiki See: Spawning History - Pixelmon Wiki
- Mints and "mint seeds".
- Both Bottlecaps.
- All Apricorns, including cooked variants.
- All Badgecases.
- All Evolution Stones and their Shards.
- Ice Stone and Ice Shard.
- All Umbrellas.
- Rare Candy.
- Prism Scale.
- Silver and Gold Hourglasses.
- Dynamax Candy.
- Ranch Upgrade.
- Wall Clocks.
- Pokéball Rugs.
- Ruby, Silicon, Sapphire and Amethyst Blocks.
- Ruby, Silicon, Sapphire, Crystal and Amethyst items.
- Sweet, Tart and Fancy Apple.
- Reassembly Unit.
- Zygarde Cell, Core and Cube.
- All Pokéballs, lids and bases.
- Aluminium Ingot, Plate, Block, Tools and Armor.
- Red Card.
- All Sweets.
- All Pokémon Mega Stones.
- Choice Band, Specs, and Scarf.
- All Type Gems.
- Chipped and Cracked Pot.
- Damp, Heat, Icy and Smooth Rock.
- Bach's Tin.
- Bob's Tin.
- Brittle Bones.
- Fresh Cream.
- Potato Pack.
- Pungent Root.
- Salad Mix.
- Spice Mix.
- Green Cloner.
- Cloner Machine.
- Orange Cloner.
- Fossil Cleaner.
- Fossil Display.
- Fossil Machine.
- Fossil Machine Base.
- Fossil Machine Display.
- Fossil Machine Tank.
- Mechanical Anvil.
- Washing Machine.
- Galarian Slowking
- Alolan Graveler
- Fixed a bug where Pokémon were unable to jump more then once. We're sorry to all those Spoinks whose hearts we've stopped.
- Fixed an issue with shearing a Pokémon's wool in a Ranch Block.
- Fixed shiny textures for Galarian Zigzagoon and Linoone.
- Fixed a bug where Cut and Rock Smash would cause tool damage if you were holding a tool.
- Fixed a dupe with items that were damageable when they shouldn't have been.
- Fixed a crash caused by Minior's color data.
- Fixed a crash caused by custom textures being null.
- Fixed a Super Spicy Curry bug crashing your client.
- Fixed stats not being refreshed on the client when IVs or EVs were changed by plugins.
- Fixed an exploit with vending machines.
- Spawning NPCs now respect the level ranges of the trainer JSONs if there is no override in the spawning JSON.
- Passive healing now passively heals.
- Dynamax scaling is now more conservative, and the config setting for it actually works.
- Fixed Dynamax clouds.
- Fixed the completion rate of the Pokédex.
- Ghost types drop items again.
- Fixed a disconnect issue caused by the Camera.
- Fixed items with a max damage of 1 million.
- Forage will no longer give you underground loot when not targeting a transparent block.
- Fixed CustomTextureSpec allowing null custom textures.
- Fixed specs not matching with forms.
- Fixed Indeedee's missing texture.
- Fixed a crash while using Industrial Foregoing involving the Animal Rancher and Wooloo/Dubwool.
- Fixed the Defog HM using the normal HM sprite texture instead of Fly.
- Fixed RaiseToCap and BossBonusLevels not working together correctly.
- Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit can no longer drown.
- Fixed Pokémon getting stuck on the edge of the world.
- Fixed NPE when using DNA Splicers on Kyurem with no Reshiram or Zekrom in your party.
- Fixed enchanted Rubies being destroyed if your inventory was full.
- Fixed the learn move exploit.
- Fixed Thunder Stone Armor's speed boost persisting after taking the armor off.
- Fixed a Mint Cuttings duplication bug.
- Fixed an NPE related to evolving a certain Pokémon.
- Fixed an NPE related to Ranch blocks.
- Fixed not being able to turn Greninja into a zombie.
- Fixed Poké Ball inheritance not ignoring Ditto.
- Fixed the Dream Ball capture boost not working.
- Fixed the starter advancement not being fired correctly.
- Fixed invalid starters not being signaled properly to console.
- Fixed starters not supporting forms.
- Fixed doors and beds in snapshots not staying placed down.
- Fixed New Running Boots ignoring the Unbreakable tag.
- Starting a battle versus an NPC with targeting now still pulls up the rules and team selection.
- Metronome will no longer trigger Z-Moves.
- Rising Voltage now has the correct power inside Electric Terrain.
- Fixed Steel Beam not causing recoil damage.
- Updated Dire Hit to the newest mechanics.
- Me First can no longer copy moves it should not be able to.
- Clangorous Soul no longer deals just one damage.
- Morpeko transformation now displays messages.
- Mummy and Wandering Spirit now display messages.
- Fixed the Max Guard message.
- Fixed Z-Geomancy and Taunt interaction.
- Fixed Scale Shot not working at all.
- Fixed the Steel Roller effect not working.
- Fixed Queenly Majesty and Dazzling not working.
- Fixed Destiny Bond ending battles in error.
- Fixed the battle camera moving about while typing in chat.
- Fixed Synchronize causing the "badly poisoned" effect to scale too quickly.
- Max Moves can now be disabled.
- Fixed initial (default) quests having extra requirements.
- Fixed a potential exploit where quests could be abandoned before the abandon button was visible.
- Fixed Defeat Trainer and Absolute Position.
- The Spawn Pokémon action can now be set to engage the player immediately.
- All the default quests now use Name Inserters and new quest icons.
- Large quest names are now squashed properly.
- IVStore and EVStore now implement an interface for easier usage between the two.
- BaseStats now has appropriate getters and all fields are now deprecated. The goal is to make it fully immutable at runtime as it was intended to be.
- Added ForceEndBattleEvent for and Fluffy Tail.
- Added Fluffy Tail interaction.
- Added abstract AttackEvent. Refactor of AttackEvents.
- Added AttackEvent.Use - Fires for all attacks, allows modification of accuracy and cantMiss.
- Added abstract NPCEvent.
- Added NPCEvent.Interact - Fires for all NPC interactions.
- Added NPCEvent.StartBattle - Fires for all NPC versus player battle starts.
- Added NPCEvent.EndBattle - Fires for all NPC versus player battle ends.
- EntityNPC and EntityStatue are now IAnimals. Prevents rendering of statue if entity tracker issue occurs.
- PartyAlolanCondition has been merged into PartyCondition, and now supports any form.
- Improved ItemBattleItem.
- Championship Ribbons (and others as we add them) can be awarded to individual Pokémon with the method ;
- Added packet ClientSetLastOpenBox, allows setting of a player's last open box from the server.
- Added ParticleArcaneryDispatcher, allows creation of Pixelmon particles from the server.
- Which quest is being tracked can now be changed by the server. and .
- Added MechanicalAnvilEvent.RemoveStack - Fires when an item is removed from a Mechanical Anvil.
- Added MechanicalAnvilEvent.SetStack - Fires when an item is added to a Mechanical Anvil.
- Added MechanicalAnvilEvent.Tick.Pre - Fires on start of a Mechanical Anvil tick.
- Added MechanicalAnvilEvent.Tick.Post - Fires on end of a Mechanical Anvil tick.
- Added MechanicalAnvilEvent.Hammer - Fires before a Mechanical Anvil creates a new item.
- Added MechanicalAnvilEvent.HammerResult - Fires after a Mechanical Anvil creates a new item.
- PokeLootClaimedEvent is now deprecated, replaced with PokeLootEvent.
- Added PokeLootEvent.Claim - Is the equivalent of PokeLootClaimedEvent, fires when a Poké Loot is attempted to be claimed.
- Added PokeLootEvent.GetDrops - Allows modification of the loot given by a Poké Loot.
- Added PokeLootEvent.Drop - Fires whenever a Poké Loot is about to give an item.
- Added SetLevellingEvent - Fires whenever a player, or the game, toggles levelling being enabled/disabled for a Pokémon.
- Added ZygardeEvent.Activate - Fires whenever an Reassembly Unit is activated.
- Added ZygardeEvent.Select - Fires whenever an Pokémon is selected for use in a Reassembly Unit.
- Added ZygardeEvent.Seperate - Fires whenever a Zygarde is seperated by a Reassembly Unit.
- Added ZygardeEvent.New.Start - Fires at the start of assembly of a new Zygarde in a Reassembly Unit.
- Added ZygardeEvent.New.End - Fires at the end of assembly of a new Zygarde in a Reassembly Unit.
- Added ZygardeEvent.Merge.Start - Fires at the start of a merger of an existing Zygarde in a Reassembly Unit.
- Added ZygardeEvent.Merge.End - Fires at the end of a merger of an existing Zygarde in a Reassembly Unit.
- Added AbandonQuestEvent - Fires whenever a quest is attempted to be abandoned.
- Added FinishQuestEvent.Complete - Fires whenever a player completes a quest.
- Added FinishQuestEvent.Fail - Fires whenever a player fails a quest.
- Added NPCInserterEvent - Fires whenever a Quest Giver NPC is attempted to be chosen by an NPC inserter.
- Added QuestActionEvent - Fires whenever a quest action is about to be executed.
- Added QuestObjectiveEvent.Progress - Fires whenever a player makes progress towards completing a quest objective.
- Added QuestObjectiveEvent.Complete - Fires whenever a player completes a quest objective.
- Added QuestStageEvent.Complete - Fires whenever a player completes a quest stage.
- Added QuestStageEvent.Set - Fires whenever a player has their stage set in a quest.
- Added ArmorEffectEvent.Effect - Allows modification of the effects given by a piece of Pixelmon armor.
- Added ArmorEffectEvent.Attribute - Allows modification of the attributes given by a piece of Pixelmon armor.
- Added CameraEvent.DuplicatePhoto - Fires when a photo is about to be taken, but might be blocked by the duplicate photo setting. Cancellation allows bypass of this.
- Added CameraEvent.ConsumeFilm - Fires when a camera is about to consume film. Cancellable.
- Added CameraEvent.TakePhoto - Fires when a photo is taken by a camera. Mutable and cancellable.
- Added EntityPokestop. Have fun.
Pixelmon Mod 8.1.2
"A Sweet Update!"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-18.104.22.16854
- Fixed stat files for clients.
- Fixed Tutor moves for new Pokémon.
- Fixed decoration placement.
- Fixed an error with Quests.
- Fixed a crash when using Pixelmon rods.
- If updating from 8.1.0, you only need to refresh the generation 8 JSONs.
Added new Pokémon:
- Added Clobbopus
- Added Grapploct
- Added Cramorant
- Added Arrokuda
- Added Barraskewda
- Added Galarian Corsola
- Added Cursola
- Added Galarian Zigzagoon
- Added Galarian Linoone
- Added Obstagoon
- Added Galarian Weezing
- Added Galarian Darumaka
- Added Galarian Darmanitan
- Added Sizzlepede
- Added Centiskorch - Also referred to as nope.
- Added Falinks
- Added Toxel
- Added Toxtricity - Amped and Low-Key
- Added Indeedee - Male and Female forms
- Added Hatenna
- Added Hattrem
- Added Hatterene
- Added Milcery
- Added Alcremie
- Added Galarian Ponyta
- Added Galarian Rapidash
- Added Impidimp
- Added Morgrem
- Added Grimmsnarl
- Added Galarian Farfetch'd
- Added Sirfetch'd
- Added Galarian Slowpoke
- Added Galarian Slowbro
- Added Morpeko
- Added Pincurchin
- Added Snom
- Added Frosmoth
- Added Galarian Mr. Mime
- Added Galarian Meowth
- Added Perrserker
- Added Dreepy
- Added Drakloak
- Added Dragapult
- Added new Jump! variations to the Super Rod. Good luck!
Added new Strike forms:
Added new Alter forms:
Added new Creator forms:
New Valencian Forms:
New Summer Forms:
New Miscellaneous Forms:
- Snowy Snorlax
- Arbok Variations
- Updated Super Luck
- Updated Rattled
- Updated Intimidate
- Updated Infiltrator (affects spawns near player)
- Added Ball Fetch
- Added Perish Body
- Added Dragon's Maw
- Added Transistor
- Added Grassy Glide
- Added Shell Side Arm
- Added Dual Wingbeat
- Added Stalwart
- Added Tea Time
- Added Octolock
- Added Mirror Move
- Added Darkest Lariat
- Added Plasma Fists
- Added Instruct
- Added Sparkling Aria
- Added Stomping Tantrum
- Added Pollen Puff
- Added Purify
- Added Core Enforcer
- Added Misty Explosion
- Added Shell Trap
- Added Lash Out
- Added Spotlight
- Added Throat Chop
- Added Corrosive Gas
- Added Burning Jealousy
- Added Expanding Force
- Added Rising Voltage
- Added Scorching Sands
- Added Skitter Smack
- Added Terrain Pulse
- Added Coaching
- Added Triple Axel
- Added Meteor Beam
- Added Dragon Energy
- Added Thunder Cage
- Added Dynamax candy
- Added all TMs and TRs for generation 8
- Added Galarica Twig
- Added Galarica Cuff
- Added Incense decoration blocks
- Added Relic decorations
- Added Galarica Cuff display
- Abomasnow, Bronzong, Chatot, Empoleon, Infernape, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Vespiquen, Venomoth, Golduck, Machoke, Slowbro, Muk, Gengar, Lickitung, Weezing, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Kabutops, Xatu, Espeon, Umbreon, Slowking, Forretress, Granbull, Scizor, Heracross, Blissey, Pinsir, Blaziken, Breloom, Lairon, Swalot, Wailmer, Zangoose, Armaldo, Dusclops, Deoxys (normal, defence, speed, & attack), Leafeon, Glaceon, Swoobat, Gurdurr, Vanilluxe, Delphox, Greninja, Diggersby, Pangoro, Aegislash, Malamar, Barbaracle, Dragalge, Clawitzer, Sylveon, Trevenant, Hoopa (unbound), Lurantis, Oranguru, Passimian, Palossand, Type: Null, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Zeraora
- Added support for & color codes in MESSAGE.
- Added quest objectives: NPC_TALK, NPC_SHOW, NPC_GIVE
- NPC objective no longer uses count, NPC_RESPOND without a response index now defaults to 0.
- Added SpawnPokemonAction (Give and Spawn) for quests.
- Changed RandomObjective, moved PokemonObjective away from storing specs as this breaks things.
- Added FollowthroughObjective.
- Added a builder pattern for quests.
- Fixed FakePlayers causing errors with Quests.
- Added KEY_ITEM
- Added DIALOGUE action.
- NPC type objectives now chain to one another, unlocking infinite possibilities with DIALOGUE.
- Removed quest type and rarity.
- Quests can now be set to be repeatable explicitly.
- Quests can now be marked as unabandonable.
- Multiple quests with the same NPC now go one after another.
- Quest icons are now much higher resolution.
- Quest overlay in the bottom corner of the screen will now point to quest markers of the shown quest, if any are present.
- Added Dynamax.
- Added support for Emissive textures. All Strike and Alter Pokémon now have this.
- Added new advancements for forms.
- Added recipes for curry ingredients.
- Implemented in-depth riding. All generation 1 Pokémon now use this system - riding these Pokémon will feel entirely different, with each Pokémon individually customized.
- You can now place stuff on tables!
- All Pokémon in Sword and Shield are on a generation 8 moveset. Any that haven't made the cut yet are on generation 7.
- Added a structures spawn condition, for creating spawn sets within Minecraft structures such as strongholds.
- Added new Better Spawner block category, structure.
- Added new spawn location types: Indoors, Manmade, Surface Lava, Underground Lava, Lava Floor, Liquid, Surface Liquid, Underground Liquid, Liquid Floor
- Added NPC skins; Aqua Boss, Flare Grunt Female, Flare Grunt Male, Galactic Boss, Galactic Grunt Female, Galactic Grunt Male, Giovanni, Guzma, Lass3, Lysandre, Magma Boss, Magma Grunt Male, Magma Grunt Female, N, Plasma Grunt Male, Plasma Grunt Female, Skull Grunt Female, Skull Grunt Female, Team Yell Male, Team Yell Female, Youngster 6, Youngster 7
- Added new Trainer NPCs (Also as Dialogue NPCs; Aqua Boss, Flare Grunt Female, Flare Grunt Male, Galactic Boss, Galactic Grunt Female, Galactic Grunt Male, Giovanni, Guzma, Lysandre, Magma Boss, Magma Grunt Male, Magma Grunt Female, N, Plasma Grunt Male, Plasma Grunt Female, Skull Grunt Female, Skull Grunt Female, Team Yell Male, Team Yell Female
- New Sprites for Grookey, Thwackey, Rillaboom, Scorbunny, Raboot, Cinderace, Sobble, Drizzile, Inteleon, Skwovet, Greedent, Rookidee, Corvisquire, Corviknight, Blipbug, Dottler, Orbeetle, Nickit, Thievul, Wooloo, Dubwool, Chewtle, Drednaw, Yamper, Boltund, Rolycoly, Carkol, Coalossal, Flapple, Appletun, Silicobra, Sandaconda, Gossifleur, Eldegoss, Runerigus, Solrock, Lunatone, Luvdisc & Bronzor
- Mints will now only be farmable on tilled soil.
- Mints will no longer drop a seed after being fully grown.
- The /legendaryspawn command will now force a spawn even if spawning is disabled.
- Encountering a Pokémon in battle now causes it to register as seen in the player's Pokédex. This also includes properly-registered spectators to a battle.
- Moved Forage to the Better Spawner.
- Updated Dialga and Palkia's catch rates to their modern game stats.
- Raised the max allowed purchase size for shopkeepers, up to either the maximum money available or the maximum empty inventory space.
- Disabling an entire generation of spawns will now also effect wild trainers and traders.
- Allow a trade of your last Pokémon if the trade is valid. (e.g. not an egg)
- Switch up Move Tutors to accept direct item input, rather than requiring tab completion. Also extends to the Trainer Editor.
- Added flavor stats to berry tooltips.
- You can no longer fish with a fainted team.
- Updated Gastro Acid to reflect new abilities it should not work on.
- Updated the list of moves that Bulletproof blocks.
- You can no longer place a berry under a chest.
- Bottle Caps will now look for the config max level instead of being locked to level 100.
- Updated Destiny Bond to generation 7 and 8 mechanics - Destiny Bond now fails if it was used successfully on the last turn, and fails if the opponent is dynamaxed.
- Added secondary egg groups for all new Pokémon.
- Updated Type and Status icons.
- You can now use item meta in trainer drops.
- Shrunk Pokémon sprites in Pokéchecker to prevent them looking so blown up.
- Changed the statue interface to allow for longer form names.
- Pokémon will no longer take drowning damage if they are in a Water egg group.
- Pokémon will no longer take fire damage if they are Water type.
- Pokémon will only not take lava damage if they are Fire type.
- Pokémon will heal from lightning bolt damage if they are Electric type.
- Pokémon will no longer take magic damage if they are in the Mineral egg group.
- Pokémon will no longer take any damage except magic if they are Ghost type.
- Vice Grip -> Vise Grip, the single most important change of Sword and Shield.
- Updated Miltank to SMD
- Updated Larvesta to SMD
- Updated Volcarona to SMD
- Updated Nihilego to SMD, added Emission
- Fixed Rookidee's model
- Fixed Wooloo's model
- Updated NPC skins; Aqua Grunt Female, Aqua Grunt Male, Lass 2, Magma Grunt Male, Magma Grunt Female, Pokémaniac Girl 2, Punk Girl.
- Fearow, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Ninetales (normal & alolan), Vileplume, Arcanine, Machamp, Rapidash, Dewgong, Cloyster, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Tauros, Bibarel, Drifblim, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Honchkrow, Staraptor, Torterra, Lapras, Snorlax, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Noctowl, Ariados, Crobat, Lanturn, Quagsire, Girafarig, Ursaring, Mantine, Skarmory, Kingdra, Donphan, Stantler, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Camerupt, Vibrava, Flygon, Whiscash, Crawdaunt, Claydol, Milotic, Tropius, Sealeo, Walrein, Huntail, Gorebyss, Salamence, Regirock, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Chesnaught, Talonflame, Pyroar, Gogoat, Furfrou, Tyrantrum, Goodra, Avalugg, Xerneas, Yveltal, Volcanion
- Removed a Held Item restriction, fixes certain held items not appearing on wild spawns.
- Mug recipes now craft their respective mug properly.
- Fixed Pokémon that were marked as invisible still showing particles.
- Fixed Flapple breeding into more Flapples instead of Applin.
- As an extension to the above, all of gen 8 should breed properly now.
- Chatting NPCs will no longer ghost lines onto other NPCs.
- Pokemon#increaseFriendship now boosts the amount gained if the Pokémon is holding a Soothe Bell.
- Thunder stone armour set effects no longer persist when pieces are removed.
- Unshorn Mareep/Wooloo/Dubwool no longer cause items to get stuck in their wool when right-clicking.
- Fixed the Ground Gym exit door.
- Fixed a held item dupe.
- Fixed Mint buffs reset on using a Rare Candy or winning a battle.
- Made Pokéspecs handle gender forms better - this fixes /pokegive for a gendered form not always returning the correct sprite.
- Fixed a crash with the Pokémon Editor.
- Remove some really old form version code that was pre-IEnumForm era. Fixes a few bugs with the new special textured forms being wiped.
- Fixed statue handling of gender forms, fixes Magikarp's jump forms with statues.
- Fixed a class cast error from Electrode and Voltorb models when breeding or when used as statues.
- Fixed an issue with the fishing log menu on servers.
- Fixed Dream balls.
- Fixed the Shiny Charm not being obtainable.
- Removed an erroneous pixel from the small TV sprite.
- Fixed the Pokédex being stuck at 95%.
- Fixed client languages other than en_US breaking the custom trainer/resource pack skin GUI.
- Fixed an issue with form names containing underscores not working with the form spec.
- Fixed curry tooltips.
- Fixed a crash with specific dyes used on chairs.
- Spawn info in the Pokédex now translates properly.
- Fixed Battle GUI actions persisting if you're clicking too fast. No more accidental ball throws!
- Fixed inverse battling ignoring double types.
- ...also, inverse battling works properly now.
- Corrosion now causes normal effectiveness against Steel-type Pokémon for non Poison-type moves.
- Corrosion can now properly poison Poison-Type Pokémon.
- Bide will now longer faint a Pokémon that isn't in battle.
- Bide now has a proper damage calculation. (status issue)
- Bide no longer ignores Protect.
- Fixed Steam Engine sending ~100 speed stat change particles when it shouldn't have.
- Fixes Burn Up not removing Fire typing from the user.
- Fixed No Retreat applying No-Escape to the opponent, and not having targets defined.
- Fixed mismatch between Eject Button and Throat Spray.
- Fixed bypassing the isAlreadyInBattle check, prevents a dupe.
- Fixed Chip Away, Sacred Sword and the Unaware ability not ignoring evasion stats.
- Fixed Z-Growth having the wrong crystal assigned.
- Fixed some attacks ignoring accuracy.
- Fixed OHKO moves hitting targets of a higher level than the user if No Guard, Lock-On, etcetera were used.
- Handle NPC battles removing items from the user with certain moves, should properly update stats if this was a held item. Accounts for moves that shouldn't be taken.
- Fixed mega stones being removed once Pokémon have been mega evolved mid battle.
- Fixed throwing the confusion check if the Pokémon is flinched.
- Revert to non-temp forms by using the known form when they entered battle, or used the move skill. This should allow for temp battle forms to revert back to the proper special form.
- Added a safe guard for Zen mode acting on a fainted Pokémon.
- Stuff Cheeks now functions as intended.
- Fixed Eggs being deleted if a ranch block was activated after being loaded, but before the first refresh tick.
- Fixed Ranches not showing eggs when unloaded and reloaded.
- Fixed hourglasses being usable when an egg is already present.
- Fixes hourglasses being usable when Pokémon were not breedable.
- Fixed not showing canBreed not being used when checking compatibility.
- Added TileEntityRanchBlock.canBreed() (with some java doc to show it)
- Fixed Pokémon showing they were falling in love when not breedable.
- Chandelure, Clefable, Corviknight, Drednaw, Dusknoir, Regigigas, Reuniclus, Sigilyph, Starmie, Bidoof, Durant, & Stunfisk
- Added a cancel-able event for use with the Ilex Shrine. Also allows for manipulation of the Pokémon spawned directly.
- Pokemon#getNature now returns the active nature, e.g. the mint nature, if present. Pokemon#getNature(boolean) is deprecated and a new method Pokemon#getBaseNature is now the replacement for getting the original nature. Care should be taken to use getBaseNature in places like breeding and data exporting. This fixes all issues with mint natures being ignored when stats are updated, such as by level up or other changes.
- BlockPokeChest no longer sends a "loot claimed" message when the event is cancelled.
- Added shopkeeper NPC to ShopkeeperEvent.
- Added new API: WarpPlateEvent
- Added the DialogueInput API, it's an API GUI that allows for simple text input.
- Added egg support to the sprite NBT format.
- Moved ISyncHandler and IReflectingMessage out of the API package. They cannot be API as they extend a Forge class that will not exist after 1.12 and thus will break.
- Added a custom BadgeCase API.
- Removed deprecated methods and classes from older versions.
- Changed names of the Special Megas to make the forms spec work a bit nicer.
- Added StatusEvoCondition.
- Implemented a nature evo condition.
Pixelmon Mod 8.0.2
"Generation 8, roll out!"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-22.214.171.12454
- Remember to delete your external jsons and config folder before updating to a new version. See https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/Updating_Pixelmon
Added new Pokemon:
- Mr. Rime
- Galarian Yamask
- Galarian Stunfisk
- 8.0.1 - Sinistea
- 8.0.1 - Polteageist
- Added new variations to Jump! - Will require an appraised Good Rod
Added new Alter forms:
Added new Creator forms:
New Rainbow Forms:
New Zombie Forms:
- Added Gorilla Tactics
- Added Screen Cleaner
- Added Corrosion ability
- Added Innards Out ability
- Added Propeller Tail
- Added Ice Face
- Added Snap Trap
- Added Stuff Cheeks
- Added Tar Shot
- Added Snipe Shot
- Added Dragon Darts
Added Dream Balls
Heavy Duty Boots
Feathers (Health, Muscle, Resist, Genius, Clever, Swift, Pretty) - Wings are now removed from the drop pool, but still exist. We may make use of them in the future, so allow these to fall out of rotation.
Mints (Lonely Mint, Adamant Mint, Naughty Mint, Brave Mint, Bold Mint, Impish Mint, Lax Mint, Relaxed Mint, Modest Mint, Mild Mint, Rash Mint, Quiet Mint, Calm Mint, Gentle Mint, Careful Mint, Sassy Mint, Timid Mint, Hasty Mint, Jolly Mint, Naive Mint, Serious Mint)
Added Curry items:
- Curry (Base, Spicy, Dry, Sweet, Bitter, and Sour) (All below have these same variations)
- Sausage Curry
- Juicy Curry
- Rich Curry
- Bean Medley Curry
- Toast Curry
- Pasta Curry
- Mushroom Medley Curry
- Smoked-Tail Curry
- Leek Curry
- Apple Curry
- Bone Curry
- Plenty-of-Potato Curry
- Herb Medley Curry
- Salad Curry
- Fried-Food Curry
- Boiled-Egg Curry
- Tropical Curry
- Cheese-Covered Curry
- Seasoned Curry
- Whipped-Cream Curry
- Decorative Curry
- Coconut Curry
- Instant-Noodle Curry
- Burger-Steak Curry
- Gigantamax Curry
Added Curry Ingredients:
- Bach's Food Tin
- Bob's Food Tin
- Boiled Egg
- Brittle Bones
- Coconut Milk
- Fancy Apple
- Fresh Cream
- Fried Food
- Fruit Bunch
- Instant Noodles
- Large Leek
- Mixed Mushrooms
- Moomoo Cheese
- Pack of Potatoes
- Packaged Curry
- Precooked Burger
- Pungent Root
- Salad Mix
- Smoke-Poke Tail
- Spice Mix
- Tin of Beans
- Added the Robe Alter. With this update, the standard Pixelmon Robe will be accessible to everybody. The Robe Alter will be the new giveaway reward, and had you previously won a Robe on our Discord, you will already own this new one.
- Added Street Lights
- Added Benches (Acacia, Big Oak, Birch, Jungle, Oak, Spruce)
- Added Mugs (White, Pokeball, Pikachu)
- Added recipes for the couches.
- 8.0.1 - Added Mugs (White, Pokeball, Pika)
- Added Quest Giver NPC type, added a GUI for Quests
- Long quest names now squish themselves in the UI
- Added a bunch of new default quests
- POKEMON based objectives now have an inserter for picking a spec at random.
- Objectives: ENTITY_INTERACT, ENTITY_VICINITY, TILEENTITY_VICINITY, RANDOM, DIMENSION, STRUCTURE, POKEMON_DEFEAT, BLOCK_BREAK, BLOCK_PLACE, ITEM_SMELT, ITEM_DROP
- Actions: COMMAND
- /completeallquests [player] - Completes all quests.
- /resetallquests [player] - Resets all quests.
- /reloadquests - Reloads quests.
- Rare Candy can now be used on level 100 Pokemon to trigger evolution.
- Removed the 100 stat cap from vitamins, allowing them to be used for the 252 single stat cap/total 510 cap.
- Updated healing berries to heal a third of health rather than an eighth.
- Lowered the spawn ratio of Ilex Shines by like... a lot
- Added ability to have tooltips on Pixelmon itemblocks.
- Increased the hardness of Zygarde machines, no longer made of drywall.
- Limited shopkeeper's buy screen to the max stack size of the item they are selling, validates that limit server side. Sell limit not effected, as that always validates they have the amount in inventory.
- Removed the quantity modifier in the vending machine packets, as they are always limited to 1.
- Bikes can no longer be placed on the same block.
- Special textures have been converted to forms. You can access them by using the form spec now!
- Updated the Pokedex to allow for new entries.
- Pain Split no longer does direct damage. Will not trigger Disguise.
- 8.0.1 - Pokemon now follow the player if they are holding a mint.
- Updated Idle for Regice
- Updated Model for Sandile (We heard you, Blocky Sandile is now updated as an accessible form)
- Updated Model for Politoed
- Updated Model for Drapion
- Updated Model for Krokorok
- Updated Model for Krookodile
- Updated Model for Cryogonal
- Updated Model for Snorlax
- Updated Model for Yamask
- Updated Model for Skorupi
- Updated Model for Goldeen
- Updated Model for Seaking
- Updated Model for Paras
- Updated Model for Parasect
- 8.0.1 - Updated Model for Eevee Creator form
- Fixed bugs in ITEM_GIVE if it was used more than once.
- Fixed bugs with client sided quests showing up on servers.
- Fixed bugs where quests load when they're not there.
- Fixed missing text for Wishiwashi's Schooling Ability.
- Fixed missing entries in the Magikarp Fishing Log.
- Fixed Old Fisherman giving multiple logs in some cases.
- Fixed Lucky Punch and Leek not applying critical modifier properly.
- Fixed an issue with natural Ilex Shrines not triggering events properly.
- Fixed some dying issues with Mareep.
- Fixed Large TV not dropping itself when broken.
- Fixed and incompatibility with fonts, resource packs, and mods that affect tooltips.
- Fixed client quests showing on servers.
- Fixed the Knock Off move for NPCs.
- Fixed Vanilla clients being able to connect to Pixelmon servers.
- Fixed Ability Capsule being useable on Zygarde.
- Fixed a crash related to Zygardes with an incorrect form.
- Fixed Bike rendering with the smooth animation setting.
- Fixed an issue with battles stalling due to form and level changes.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed Alolan sprties.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed Wooloo and DubWool not being shearable.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed Summer Raichu using the wrong model.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed the gen 8 water starters not having the correct ability.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed Scorbunny evolving into Raboot at the wrong level, (35 not 16)
- 8.0.1 - Fixed corviknight flying model's scale.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed the jump skined pokemon spawning in the wild.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed All pre 8.0.0 pokemon being given a hardy mint nature.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed an issue with special forms not overriding shiny properly.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed Silicobra's and Sandaconda's spawning files.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed a crash when starting a battle caused by a form change happening to quickly.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed some of Corviknight's level-up moves.
- Added new event CustomDropsEvent.
- Added new event PixelmonKnockoutEvent.
Pixelmon Mod 7.3.1
"Bye-Bye Pixelmon 7"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-126.96.36.19938
Added Wishiwashi's School form and relevant logic.
Added Zygarde forms and the reassembly machine. You will need a special item to catch well-hidden Zygarde cells throughout the world!
Added new functionality to the Old Rod! Have an old fisherman assess your Old Rod and Jump! at the opportunity to try it out!
Added quests. You can now have tasks and rewards divvied out by your local villager NPCs! These will be continually added to in order to keep the experience fresh, and servers and creators can make custom quests for you to experience with this system. View Quests Wiki page for more information.
You can also share quests! Do so on the Pixelmon Forum
Added a smooth animation setting. This may be taxing on older systems, and is disabled by default. Enable it in the Pixelmon config file if you're rocking enough power to run Crysis.
Added Pokédex generation options.
Added 9 new berries to the forageable items list.
Added infusion recipes for all 9 Incense held items.
Added tab completion to most GUIs that take Pokémon names, move names or item names as text input.
Added rainbow variants of Ho-Oh, Ponyta, and Rapidash. You can obtain them by using a Rainbow Wing on them!
Added the Ilex Shrine. Celebi can be found here if you know the way!
Added storage blocks for Silicon and Aluminium.
Added crafting recipes for the Pokésand variants.
Added the other core colors for Minior.
Added a "bald" version of Mareep to indicate if it has been sheared. With this, you can now dye and shear Mareep once again!
Added Custom Texture Spec.
Added Real Solgaleo.
Added Rayquaza Alter.
Added Kecleon Alter.
Added Zoroark....Alter. This was a joke that went too far. I'm so sorry.
Added Pyukumuku Sushi. Less sorry.
Added Summer Lopunny and Raichu-Alola.
Added Crystal Onix, Steelix and Mega Steelix.
Added Pink Beedrill, Butterfree, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Venomoth, Venonat.
Added Alien Celebi.
Added Zombie Arcanine, Ditto, Mega Blastoise, Mega Charizard X and Y, Mega Venasaur, Ash Greninja, Mega Gyarados, Samurott.
Added new decorative blocks. These include the Cash Register, Workstations, Armchairs, Couches, Park Benches, a Big TV and a Small TV. Some of these are dyeable.
Added a special hat for users who boost the SwSh Subreddit Discord. Join here
Added the Nitro Sash, to be given to Pixelmon Discord boosters along with the keystone. This was supposed to come with the keystone, oops. Blame Klaxo :)
Increased the spawn chance for Meltan slightly, and lowered some of its requirements.
Added a confirmation screen when attempting to delete an NPC by smacking them with the Editor wand. Also allowed smacking to delete all Pixelmon NPCs for consistency.
Added the Type and CustomTexture Specs. (Thanks, Flashback083!)
We now mark the player as active on some battle actions to fix being kicked as 'AFK' on servers with AFK kicking enabled.
You can now select your sash via /redeem if you have multiple.
Pixelmon tooltips can be customized on individual item stacks with the "tooltip" NBT tag. Set it to an empty string to hide it altogether.
Added fallback texture to resource pack NPC skins.
The allowMoneyMultipliers config option has been split up in to multiple options for Happy Hour, Pay Day, and Amulet Coin.
Updated Shadow Lugia to a new texture, oops. Blame Klaxo.
Updated animations for Excadrill, Sableye and Araquanid.
Fixed a timeout issue during battles caused by a lack of packets being sent from the client.
Fixed not being able to pick Bulbasaur (or any other Pokémon in the first menu slot) as your starter.
Fixed a null pointer crash from rendering sprites.
Fixed Pokédex not displaying the shiny/form texture changing arrows.
Fixed a few brewing recipes that had incorrect berries as inputs.
Fixed an issue with automatically disabling the forcedUnicode option.
Fixed a crash from gaining XP during battle.
Fixed Pokédex asset sizing and positioning to make it look as intended.
Fixed Thunder Stone tools lowering the enchant level of efficiency.
Fixed Lake Trio Rubies checking for original trainer only by name causing them to not work if a player had changed their name.
Fixed an unfortunate error where planting a berry tree on the same block a chest occupied cleared the inventory. Who even does that?
Battle Fix: Fixed Gear Up triggering twice on all allies.
[7.3.1] Remove PARSE_ESCAPES as its breaking formatting targets.
[7.3.1] Change scale of couch and armchair slightly.
[7.3.1] Fixed schooling form not reverting to solo (Wishiwashi).
- Spawning changes are too hefty to be listed here, so you can instead view them on the wiki here: View Spawning Wiki page
We have changed from using IDs to Ordinal numbers for Special Textures. Sidemods should take note of this if they interact with textures.
Added Pokemon#isOriginalTrainer(EntityPlayerMP) which will check both OT UUID and OT username if there is no UUID set. Older versions of Pixelmon did not store the OT UUID.
Pokemon#setOriginalTrainer(EntityPlayerMP) method signature was changed to Pokemon#setOriginalTrainer(EntityPlayer).
Pixelmon Mod 7.2.2
"Little bit of this.. little bit of that"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-188.8.131.5238
Made it so NPC custom player textures don't change when the player it's based on changes their skin
Added Custom Player Name and Custom Resource Pack options to Chatting NPCs
Added two new valentines day textures for Gardevoir and Spinda... better late then never right?
Added new Pokémon cries for Abomasnow, Aipom, Bruxish, Crustle, Cutiefly, Darmanitan, Darumaka, Delphox, Dwebble, Mimikyu, Noivern, Numel, Pelipper, Riolu, Salamence, Swablu, Vivillon, Whimsicott, and Zoroark.
Added a new machine called the Infuser, this allows you to craft Type Gems and Vitamins!
Added item tooltips for loads of items! Tooltips also now support full RGB, use the color code §#
Reduced loading times by around 20 seconds!
Polished Pokédex GUI with sound effects, animations, etc.
Decreased the time it takes for bikes to reach full speed.
You can now toggle off a giveaway pokémon texture by using /redeem
Renamed the config option allowPayDayMoney to allowMoneyMultipliers and extended it to the Amulet Coin.
Bird Shrines now give a warning when attempting to activate with a fainted party.
Fixed a good amount of lag caused by Pokémon spawner.
Fixed lag related to creating Pokémon from PokemonSpecs.
Fixed the teleport Move Skill sometimes crashing the game. Also fixed it randomly creating neither portals out of the blue.
Fixed the in-game config GUI missing some options and categories.
Fixed Wobbuffet's, Torkoal's, Porygon-z's, and Burmy's cry sound files not loading due to typos.
Fixed some issues with special Pokémon sprites showing as missing texture.
Fixed an issue where the animate button on the statue editor would sometimes cause a animation desync.
Fixed an issue where the mechanical anvil would desync and show as running when its not.
Fixed /redeem sometimes sending the wrong message.
Fixed lures being enchantable.
Fixed lure inventory code.
Fixed an issue where the team selection screen would get stuck open, forcing you to restart your game.
Fixed an issue that allowed battling a trainer at the same time as another player.
Fixed potion effect positions in inventory.
Fixed async chunk loading from /checkspawns.
Fixed spawning a boss Necrozma causing an error.
Fixed localization error with wormholes in the /checkspawns command.
Fixed shovels being unable to create paths.
Fixed Clanging Scales and Clangorous Soulblaze boosting stats before the move instead of after.
Fixed Psychic Terrain blocking moves that had their priority boosted by Quick Claw or a Custap Berry.
Fixed Extreme Evoboost not working against Ghost type Pokémon.
Fixed Sketch not being able to copy Transform.
Fixed Watery Voice not applying type-changes.
Fixed an issue when selecting a target in double battles where the wrong move name would show with a z-move selected.
Spawning changes are too hefty to be listed here, so instead you can view them on the wiki!
View Spawning Changes
Pixelmon Mod 7.2 - The Berry Update
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-184.108.40.20638
Added Lures, crafted from berries, that increase the spawn rate of many different types of Pokémon.
Made the following berries plantable (finally): Oran, Pecha, Chesto, Rawst, Persim, Lum, Sitrus, Aspear, Leppa, Figy, Mago, Wiki, Aguav, Roseli, Chilan, Iapapa.
Added an option, 'useSystemTimeForBerries' which makes berries grow even when the game is closed, which means that /time commands won't break berry growth.
Added potion brewing recipes that use berries to create Pixelmon potions like Super Potions and Full Heals.
Added a special texture spec, allows for spawning Pokémon with the zombie and roasted textures. Can be used as 'st:zombie' or just 'st' to select the first special texture the Pokémon has.
Added the Scorhood cosmetic! Available to anyone with a linked Pixelmon forum account.
Added new models for Farfetch'd, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, and Poliwrath.
Added the config option landMounts. If set to false, Pokémon can no longer be mounted unless they have surf or fly abilities.
Added the config option requireHM. It only prevents Pokémon from using the fly and surf abilities. They can still be ridden even if landMounts is true.
Added OreDict compatibility for the Anvil block.
Reduced how fast you can fly upwards while mounting Pokémon. Yeah, yeah; Celesteela is technically a rocket
but that doesn't mean everything else should go up that bloody fast.
Added TMs 171-174 to shopkeepers.
Made the terrain seeds obtainable from using Headbutt in different forests.
Changed a lot of held items in spawning.
Improved Biomes O' Plenty support along with some missing biomes.
Changed spawning locations/condition for the following legendaries: Celebi, Latias, Kyogre, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Thundurus, Torndaus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Genesect, Volcanion, Tapu Fini, Magneara, Zeraora.
Completely changed a bunch of berry tree stuff:
All berry plants are now 1 block tall and are actually consistently sized.
Berry trees no longer take up the entire block for collisions so you they don't feel so silly to walk over.
Berries now make plant sounds when destroyed instead of wood sounds.
Berries replant themselves up to 9 times instead of having a 50% chance of replanting.
Fixed Magearna and Raticate not having shiny sprites.
Fixed a crash in some menus caused by having a Pokémon with the '/div> symbol in its nickname.
Fixed Kyogre requiring a Red Orb to undergo Primal Reversion outside of battle. How they thought red was for Kyogre is beyond someone on my salary.
Fixed Battle-Bond Greninja not being able to change form outside of battle.
Fixed the Ignite and Lightning Bolt move skills ignoring claim protection on servers.
Fixed more issues with Pixelmon Spawner blocks causing crashing.
Fixed item display names not being used properly in the item drop GUI.
Fixed a rendering issue with Picket Fences.
Fixed the message about items dropping due to a full inventory having a blank space instead of the item name.
Fixed some advancements displaying incorrectly.
Fixed a packet exploit that allowed people to buy enormous amounts of stuff from shopkeepers for free.
Fixed a packet vulnerability where you can make other players use Struggle to make battles extra easy.
Fixed another packet exploit that let people arbitrarily delete trainer NPC Pokémon.
Fixed an quick timing exploit with capturing out of battle allowing you to capture a wild pokemon twice if you engaged it at the same time you threw a empty Pokéball at it.
Fixed swimming Pokémon falling through the air in slow motion as if they were in water.
Fixed the rare case of entities attempting to spawn in unloaded chunks.
Fixed a mod incompatibility with Phosphor, Silent Gems, and many others due to the spawning system handling light incorrectly.
Fixed Pokédex descriptions cutting creating new lines in the middle of a word.
- Fixed various Pokédex headings not translating.
- Added IRarityTweak to the Better Spawner API so that individual rarities can be modified for different players.
Pixelmon Mod 7.1.1
"Ooh, pretty things!"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-220.127.116.1138
Added Temple Slabs and Temple Brick Slabs.
Added particle effects to the Smelt, Ignite, Heal Other, and Flash move skills so that they look way, way cooler.
Added Electric Seed, Grassy Seed, Misty Seed, Psychic Seed items. They are sometimes held by specific wild Pokémon, and findable by using Forage in grass.
Added an outside-of-battle effect to the Poison status, causing it to drain HP. This was actually done in 7.1 but we forgot so we're saying it here.
Changed the Flash move skill so that any Pokémon with the Illuminate ability can use it. It does make sense.
The Ignite move skill now has much longer range; I assume so that you can appreciate the cool effect.
The Heal Other move skill no longer drains health from the user.
The "needHMToRide" option now also prevents Pokémon that could neither fly nor swim from being mounted.
Fixed the model scale of Emboar, Oshawott, and Snivy.
Fixed the Forage and Mega Evolve move skills saying that you don't have enough PP despite them not even requiring a move.
Fixed the Rain Dance move skill NOT requiring PP when it should. Don't ask me what's going on with this dev.
Fixed some people crashing when their battles end.
Fixed spawner blocks crashing you when you try to edit them. Sort of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
Fixed Pokémon-targeting move skills forcing the user to get super close even if the move skill is long range.
Fixed the Pokédex advancements being given when you're actually 1 away from unlocking it.
Fixed the allowExternalMoves option not matching whatever it is on the server, and fixed that option not being respected in enough places.
Fixed the animate button in the chisel GUI not sending those changes to everyone else on the server.
Fixed a hacking vulnerability that let hackers crash whichever servers they liked. Well, whichever servers they hated.
Fixed players' games thinking that they're still in battle if they logged out and then back in.
Fixed fleeing or forfeiting a battle giving back consumed held items regardless of the 'returnHeldItems' config option.
Fixed a crash when attempting to target an entity that isn't a living entity. Like, say, a furnace on a minecart.
- Added an API for the particle effects used for battles and move skills. It's handled through VariableParticleEffect.
Pixelmon Mod 7.1.0 - The Integration Update
"Pixelmon, but with Minecraft"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-18.104.22.16838
Added bikes! Includes both the Acro and Mach bike! You can find the crafting recipes here: Pixelmon Wiki
The Mach bike is fast! Be careful not to drive off cliffs.
The Acro bike is not as fast as the Mach bike, but no need to be careful driving off cliffs! It's cushioned well, I hear.
Added a new GUI for selecting external moves! Also, renamed those to move skills. Don't ask me why.
Added move skills: (Find which moves are needed and more information here: Pixelmon Wiki )
Flash: Creates a temporary light at the Pokémon's location.
Mount Boost: Temporarily increases the Pokémon's riding speed.
Ground Birds: Grounds nearby flying Pokémon so they're easier to engage in battle.
Rain Dance: In LAN and singleplayer, this changes the weather to rain. If Kyogre uses it, it's a thunderstorm!
Sunny Day: In LAN and singleplayer, this clears the weather.
Scare: Spooks all nearby Pokémon and gives you the Repel effect for a while.
Analyse Pokémon: Uses psychic power to reveal nature, ability, and other information about the targeted wild Pokémon.
Smelt: Pours fire into a furnace, powering it. Strong Fire-type moves can instantly smelt some of the contents!
Ore Sense: Uses magnetism to illuminate nearby ores for a short time.
Special thanks to Veraxiel, Oomaloo, and Fapdos for their excellent artwork for these!
Even more thanks to the many players who suggested these in comment sections on YouTube. Some of these are fantastic ideas!
Added male/female variations for Combee. It's just a little red dot, but it helps. That's what they tell me, anyway.
Added an "animate" button to the chisel GUI so you can make statues animate without doing hard stuff.
Added a wearable Mega Anchor keystone.
Added an Eevee hood, like the Pikachu hood, as a new giveaway item!
Added "generation" spec, so you can spawn or filter Pokémon based on the generation they were added in.
Added "legendary" spec, similar to the above but for legendary/not legendary.
Added global rarity multipliers to the Better Spawner config. The developer is assuring me it will be useful.
Improved the look and performance of Ultra Wormholes. Less lag, more sparkle.
Updated the sprites for Hiroku's Gold and Silver Lens.
Increased the maximum number of characters in the Pokémon name box of spawner blocks from 32 to 250, just a li'l bump.
Compressed all our model files to binary to shave off some of the file size and decrease model load time.
Shiny charms now also apply to Rock Smash, fishing, all that stuff.
Better Spawner tags are now used as intervals.
All Pokémon Spec loading from JSONs now supports string formats such as "spec". Example: "Pikachu lvl:5 untradeable"
Added support for auto-tagging of spawns on a Pokémon Spec basis, through the Better Spawner Config.
Pokémon SpecFlags such as "untradeable" and "unbreedable" can now be removed with "unbreedable:false", for example.
Fixed deleting Pokémon from the PC search window deleting the wrong one.
Fixed shiny Vullaby and Pikachu not having a different texture to the usual for some strange reason.
Fixed Bottle Caps not being usable on Pokémon that can be mounted.
Fixed server-side custom Pokémon Specs not working in spawner blocks.
Fixed party storage sometimes not being saved and unloaded if it was loaded while the player was offline.
Fixed the spawner block GUI radius option label being broken text.
Fixed another crash from older Forge versions. You should still be on 2838, though! We're watching!
Fixed a crash caused by searching a PC without specifying a species, as well as a few other less common causes.
Fixed PC searching not showing nicknamed Pokémon despite having the species name typed into the search box.
Fixed Ethers causing errors and not displaying up-to-date information in the GUI when used outside of battle.
Fixed Marowak, Raichu, and Exeggutor being unable to pass down their hidden abilities.
Fixed Pokéball inheritance not using generation 7 mechanics where it gives equal chance for same-species parents.
Fixed custom particles being way too intensive under certain conditions.
Fixed Kyurem transform effect jitter.
Fixed bells causing crashes.
Fixed battle rule clauses being reset and replaced with just forfeit for engaging trainers.
Fixed fainted Pokémon still attempting evolution, only to fail and trap you in the evolution screen for eternity.
Fixed ability names with "armour" in them not accepting the U.S. spelling in commands and GUIs.
Fixed Cut as a move skill causing lag spikes for large trees.
Fixed the "canPokemonBeHit" option allowing Pokémon to be hurt with weapons during battles, which isn't sporting at all.
Fixed Frillish and other gender-formed Pokémon always getting the same ability.
Fixed Crafting Tables having a breeding environment value of 3. (now it's 1)
Fixed /redeem not showing whether you have the boosted necklace.
Fixed not being able to put held items on a Pokémon if the held item had some extra NBT data.
Fixed battles force-switching the camera view even if the battle camera is disabled. Fixes Vivecraft issues.
Fixed "/pokegive" not working from console if the person you're giving it to is named after a Pokémon. So, like, not even a thousand people.
Fixed trainer battle rules not being respected when challenging a trainer using V-targeting and /pokebattle.
Fixed Pokeloots duplicating the item within them if the same item is put in to multiple Pokeloots.
Fixed the Shiny Charm showing the wrong status in the GUI.
Fixed battle animations only working in the overworld.
Fixed starting a battle with a double battle trainer starting you with duplicate Pokémon.
Fixed Unburden boosts lasting even between battles.
Fixed status icons vanishing in-battle in a bunch of situations.
Fixed Facade not ignoring the physical attack reduction of burns.
Fixed Arceus and Silvally being able to be given Plates/Memories in battle.
Fixed Spectral Thief not ignoring Substitute.
Fixed Grass Whistle not being recognised as a sound-based move when a whistle is clearly a sound.
Fixed Aurora Veil and Reflect reducing the damage done by Brick Break and Psychic Fangs. Also fixed Aurora Veil's double battle behaviour.
Fixed Clear Smog resetting the user's stat changes instead of the target's.
Fixed newly learned moves in battle not being visible until one turn later.
Fixed Clanging Scales and Clangorous Soulblaze only hitting one foe in double battles.
Fixed trapping moves working for one less turn than they should.
- Updated es_ES, it_IT, ko_KR, and ru_RU. These translation guys are great.
Pokémon Specs now remember the original String array that was used to create them.
Pokémon SpecFlags are now sent to the client so they can be parsed and checked locally.
They also don't really need to be extended, it's not abstract anymore.
This breaks any sidemod that had SpecFlag implementations!
Added TimespaceEvent, with many subevents, for handling when things happen to Timespace Altars.
Pixelmon Mod 7.0.8
"A few more fixes before 7.1!"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-22.214.171.12438
Implemented the move effects for Beak Blast, Burn Up, Shore Up, Speed Swap, Photon Geyser, and Spectral Thief.
Added in Gold and Silver bottle caps. Both can be found via fishing in the ocean, with Silver also being tier 3 PokéLoot.
Added a new keystone cosmetic, the Mega Glasses!
Removed a bunch of the unused 'rarity' stuff in the NPC JSONs since that confuses absolutely everyone.
Complete overhaul on Pokémon spawning rarities across the board to account for the change in the last version.
Fixed Ultra Necrozma's model having a huge horn.
Fixed a crash on older Forge versions due to newer Forge versions breaking some small API.
Fixed Poké Balls flying through certain solid blocks like glass. They can still go through grass like they should, though!
Fixed an issue where battles would leak memory and linger after a player had left the game.
Fixed not being able to battle occasionally due to previous battles lingering.
Fixed a stack overflow (a very bad crash) caused by the Pokédex trying to give the Shiny Charm when loading.
Fixed an off-by-one error in the /shinycharm command causing target selectors to not work.
Fixed egg hatching taking absolutely forever if you have the passive healing option on.
Fixed /pokebattle not allowing for 1v1 Double Battles, it was only supporting Multi/Tag Battles.
Fixed /pokebattle not starting battles with NPCs.
Fixed Pixelmon Grass and Spawner Cave Rock blocks being able to interrupt evolution. (which is very impolite)
Fixed /dolegendaryspawn not working from the server console.
Fixed spawning areas being too strict on Pokémon size, making large Pokémon spawning almost impossible.
Fixed Deep Sea Tooth and Scale giving stat boosts to Pokémon other than Clamperl.
Fixed Meloetta and Aerodactyl missing some Tutor Moves.
Fixed storages not being unloaded from memory after a user logs off.
Fixed a desync issue with the Pokédex not registering a caught Pokémon if caught with a Pokéball.
Fixed a crash due to Pokédex updates when the receiving player is not online.
Fixed a crash when opening the Pokédex on a server without Pixelmon installed or before you're given a starter Pokémon.
Fixed a crash caused by clicking the Pokédex before it's finished its opening animation.
Fixed an issue with Sponge due to Shop Keepers giving items to the player.
Fixed a packet exploit with vending machines.
Fixed several battle rules causing crashing when Necrozma with its Z Crystal is in the battle.
Fixed Ultra Burst counting as Mega Evolution making it so you can't Mega Evolve another Pokémon in the same battle.
Fixed The Light That Burns The Sky not being a option after Ultra Bursting.
Fixed Photon Geyser, Moongeist Beam, Sunsteel Strike and their Z counterparts not ignoring abilities.
Fixed Revelation Dance becoming normal type instead of being typeless if the user is typeless.
Fixed Aerilate, Normalize, Pixilate, Refrigerate and Galvanize affecting moves they shouldn't have been, like Multi-Attack and Hidden Power.
Fixed Power Trip not getting power boost from stats.
Fixed Sticky Web being blocked by Substitute.
Fixed Ice Hammer, Plasma Fists and Power-Up Punch not getting the Iron Fist boost.
Fixed NPCs not being able to Ultra Burst.
Fixed Crush Grip Doing only 1 damage if the target does not have full HP.
Minor convenience additions to the Dialogue API.
Fixed enchanted items displaying wrong on the notice overlay.
Pixelmon Mod 7.0.7
"Now with... Smart phones?"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-126.96.36.19938
Added a new Pokédex GUI! It shows the locations of where Pokémon can spawn, too!
Added Ultra Burst and Ultra Necrozma.
Added Shiny Charm.
Added Ultra Desert.
Added SMD (smooth) models for Venonat, Venomoth, Magby, Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Tepig, Pignite, Emboar, Oshawott, Dewott, and Samurott.
Added new Halloween textures for Serperior and Emboar.
Added a Color Blind Mode config option for Ultra Space fog.
Added loot to the chest in village Pokémon Centers.
Added the Boosted Necklace Key Stone as a special treat for people who Nitro-boost the Pixelmon Support discord.
Pokémon now heal slowly while wandering around, with chances to revive from fainting and to heal status effects as well.
Repels are now craftable.
Ultra Beasts now have a powerful aura.
Meltan is now obtained, and evolved, via smelting metal ingots.
Added better command block support to all Pixelmon commands, and added offline player support to /pokegive and /givemoney.
Removed /battle2, it's now handled by /battle.
Updated the chance for Hidden Abilities to be passed down via breeding from 80% to 60% across the board.
Structures now blend more with the surrounding environment, à la Mojang structures.
Pheromosa now spawns in the Ultra Desert biome.
The Lake Trio legendaries now all spawn on Surface Water.
Azelf now spawns in the Forest biome.
Mesprit now spawns in the Birch Forest biome.
Uxie now spawns in the Roofed Forest biome.
Fixed statuses not making Pokémon easier to catch! This has been a bug for years!
Fixed mount positions on Tentacruel and Mudsdale.
Fixed missing sprites for Shiny Meltan and Melmetal.
Fixed (added) a missing message when you catch Meltan and it transforms into a Ditto.
Fixed the E (inventory open) key not closing Badge cases, PC, and Ranch GUIs.
Fixed ESC not working on the Mail GUI.
Fixed an exploit in NPC and Chisel packets.
Fixed Alolan Pokémon having the wrong base stats.
Fixed the Ultra Wormhole not reverting some GL settings causing bounding boxes to render thicker.
Fixed issues with some bred Pokémon not inheriting their forms correctly.
Fixed an issue with egg group lookup that allowed Battle Bond Greninjas to breed.
Fixed ball inheritance breeding logic.
Fixed Frillish eggs and spawns always being male.
Fixed Pokémon not being able to be thrown against plants and tall grass.
Fixed Wobbuffet and a bunch of other Pokémon not showing their male/female forms in the Chisel interface.
Fixed Pokémon losing form information if they are incorrectly despawned by the server.
Fixed Pixelmon-given items having their display name, lore, etc. removed if the player's inventory is full.
Fixed hammers taking damage even if you're in Creative mode.
Fixed the Strength HM using the wrong icon.
Fixed Keldeo not switching into its Resolute Form when learning the Secret Sword move.
Fixed Deoxys not being able to learn Nasty Plot.
Fixed being able to run from trainer battles when the trainer is set to Engage.
Fixed the "maxivs" and "minivs" specs in commands such as /pokegive not working at all.
Fixed spawning percentages not working properly in world spawning under particular circumstances.
Fixed the starter screen sometimes popping up over and over again. Probably.
Fixed Spoink and Lickitung's tails behaving very weirdly in animations.
Fixed Pokémon always getting the first ability after evolving from a Pokémon with only one ability (Like Spewpa!).
Fixed "/checkspawns" sometimes causing chunk loading, making a particular server API freak the frick out.
Fixed "/checkspawns megaboss" showing the legendary spawn chance instead of the boss spawn chance.
Fixed Ultra Wormholes often spawning practically on top of each other. Absolutely shameless.
Fixed things like GriefPrevention (which can cancel spawns) causing Pokémon to stop spawning for some players.
Fixed gyms not generating when running SpongeForge.
Fixed an issue with Apricorn Trees and Berry Trees generating in the same position causing some log spam.
Fixed a issue with the raise-to-cap battlerule not proportionately raising the Pokémon's health.
Fixed double battle trainers causing the player to send out fainted Pokémon. Also fixes the order of the Pokémon sent out by the player.
Fixed an "Updating screen events" crash when moving Pokémon around in a PC box.
Fixed a crash caused by Z Moves overriding moves in the Pokémon's moveset GUI.
Fixed a tracking error on Sponge caused by the NPC Editor creating trainers off-thread.
Fixed multiple spelling errors in the spawning files.
Fixed "/dolegendaryspawn" making Sponge deeply uncomfortable.
Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks giving Pokémon inappropriate moves for their level.
Fixed flying legendaries and mega bosses sometimes spawning underwater, glub glub.
Fixed trainers set to Engage allowing you to try to forfeit - only for them to lock you in infinite waiting like some kind of sadist.
Fixed changing form mid battle with a temporary level or cap set causing health to revert to non-temporary level values.
Fixed Iron Fist not boosting Double Iron Bash.
Fixed Misty Surge and Terrain not blocking all Status effects.
Fixed Bulletproof giving the wrong message.
Fixed entry hazards dealing damage before Healing Wish took effect.
Fixed Heal Bell/Aromatherapy not updating the switch Pokémon UI properly.
Fixed Mind Blown dealing incorrect recoil damage.
Fixed Extreme Evoboost being effected by Magic Coat.
Fixed Electric Terrain checking the wrong Pokémon for grounded status.
Fixed Magic Guard not preventing Mind Blown's recoil damage.
Fixed Sticky Webs being blocked by Protect-like moves.
Fixed the Entrainment battle message for people using non-US English, or as I call it, English English.
Fixed Memory items being able to be knocked off of Silvally.
Fixed Nature Power not selecting Psychic in Psychic Terrain.
Fixed Aurora Veil and Reflect/Light Screen being able to stack.
Fixed Thousand Arrows permanently grounding flying Pokémon.
Fixed the Shell Bell being able to resurrect a Pokémon from 0 health after using moves like Self-Destruct/Explosion.
Updated Psychic Fangs to remove Light Screen, Reflect and Aurora Veil.
Updated Strong Jaw to boost Hyper Fang and Psychic Fangs.
Updated Brick Break so it removes Aurora Veil.
Fixed some Berries not being effected by Gluttony.
Fixes some Z Status moves not working at all.
Fixed Z-Type moves not switching between physical or special properly.
Fixed a few health updating bugs that would cause desync or waiting issues.
Fixed an issue where battles could be mistakenly ended by spectators of the battle.
Fixed Wide Lens not really doing anything.
Updated Javadocs to 7.0.7
Made ExperienceGainEvent cancelable.
Fixed MovesetEvent.ForgotMoveEvent and MovesetEvent.LearntMoveEvent not firing.
Restored the SpriteHelper class so outdated plugins don't crash. The methods however do not work properly and should not be used.
Added the type of experience gain in ExperienceGainEvent.
Items with the NBT key HasEffect now glow as if they were enchanted.
Structures now support Structure Void blocks.
MegaEvolutionEvent now has a new field for determining if the cause of the event was Ultra Burst.
Pokémon now have BonusStats for determining stat stage increases which occur prior to battle start.
ApplyBonusStatsEvent.Pre and ApplyBonusStatsEvent.Post can be used to manipulate BonusStats on the fly.
Added AttackEvents, with subclasses: StabEvent, CriticalHitEvent, TypeEffectivenessEvent, and DamageEvent.
Added TurnEndEvent in battles.
Pixelmon Mod 7.0.6
"Two words: Legendary apocalypse"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-188.8.131.5268
Added moves: Strength Sap, Baneful Bunker, Mind Blown.
Added smooth models for Psyduck and Golduck. Those blocky models were incredibly old.
Added PP-Up and PP-Max for all your PP needs!
Made Hiroku's Lens impossible to enchant. We probably should've foreseen people putting Unbreaking on these.
Made Dawn/Dusk Stone Ore about twice as common, as an 7.0.4 change accidentally made them super rare.
Made Meltan and Melmetal easier to get. Apparantly no one has found it yet. Casuals.
Changed the spawn rarities of some Ultra Beasts.
Updated Wobbuffet's model and textures to have lipstick if it's female.
Added a new Deep Sea block for Ultra Space, low chance to drop Amethyst, Crystal and Sapphire.
Fixed legendaries spawning regardless of legendarySpawnChance, making them spawn waaay too much.
Fixed JEI/NEI compatibility on all our GUIs! No more having to hide the JEI screens when interacting with.. well, anything of ours.
Fixed spectating a battle not displaying the Pokémon in the battle.
Fixed Turtonator's tutor moves being all wrong.
Fixed Red Shards being unobtainable.
Fixed the Timespace Altar taking your plates. It's not the one that uses those.
Fixed the Unown blocks recipe not working. Also, it no longer consumes the photo in the crafting recipe!
Fixed the Tapu Pokémon bosses sometimes being invisible.
Fixed Fomantis's evolution to Lurantis not being given the move Petal Blizzard.
Fixed Sharpedo not being rideable even though they were surfable.
Fixed a StackOverflow crash that could happen in Ultra Space due to some recursive world gen.
Fixed some battle forms not always reverting after battle or before entering a battle.
Fixed gym signs not displaying the right item icon in some cases.
Fixed Rock Smash not reverting blocks on Sponge servers even when the player is in Adventure mode.
Fixed Clothed Tables not dropping their item when broken.
Fixed Pokérus not spreading to eggs in your party.
Fixed being able to get rid of all your Pokémon in exchange for eggs. The logic for this is surprisingly complicated.
Fixed bugged-out trainer Pokémon being catchable. Fat chance of that being possible now. What's that ominous music?
Fixed interacting with decorative trees causing crashes on servers under particular circumstances.
Fixed Synchronize being so easy to cheat with its out-of-battle effect that I'm not mad, just disappointed.
Fixed mail being super easily hackable and, if you can believe it, making it possible to cause chunk reversion. No, really.
Fixed the Love Ball only working on same-gendered Pokémon. I'm going to very specifically not make a joke about this.
Fixed happiness not increasing with time out of the Pokéball on Sponge servers. Thanks Sponge™.
Fixed experience bars flying through the side of the box when leveling to the max level.
Fixed sounds.json loading from the jar instead of resource packs. You can now change the Pokémon cries from resource packs again.
Fixed Water Floats sending you underground if you sneak while trying to sit on them.
Fixed an issue with Ranch Blocks accessing data outside of their block bounds causing issues with other tile entities.
Fixed PokemonSpec giving abilities before setting the form, causing Pokémon to have the wrong abilities on spawn.
Fixed a crash on leveling up when you have specific nicknames on your Pokémon.
Fixed the NPC Editor only checking if the user had OP on servers instead of checking for a permission.
Fixed /teach displaying Pokémon names as 'null'.
Fixed Rattata showing up as "Ratatta" in the main config's Ditto transformation section. What even is a Ratatta?
- Fixed Disguise not taking the hit from some moves.
- Fixed Grassy Terrain healing airborne Pokémon.
- Fixed Infestation not being a contact move.
- Fixed Metronome being able to use Z-Moves.
- Fixed HP updates from Potions and Revives not being shown if the Pokémon is not currently out in the battle.
- Fixed OHKO moves not being guaranteed to hit through No Guard, Lock-On, etc.
- Fixed Fissure being guaranteed to hit underground Pokémon. According to Bulbapedia, it's possible but not guaranteed.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
Added PixelmonSpawnerEvent for our spawner blocks. And yes, it is cancellable.
Fixed the BattleEndedEvent's results being inconsistent when the Full Heal battle rule was used in the battle.
Made BreedEvent.CollectEgg cancelable.
Fixed LensUsedEvent not being cancellable when all the documentation says it is. Woops.
Pixelmon Mod 7.0.5
"They're no longer bugs. All hail Buzzwole."
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-184.108.40.20668
Implemented Mimikyu's ability.
Implemented Aurora Veil.
Reworked water surface spawns so that way more places count as water surface, making things like Lapras much easier to find.
Increased the duration of dawn and dusk in spawning, which also makes Lapras easier to find. Also helps other Pokémon but no one cares.
Made legendary spawning much more aggressive so that it will keep trying different players until either it runs out or until a legendary spawns.
Updated the Mega Boss biomes to match with the 7.0 Spawning locations.
Allow the healer to be dye-able if there was no data on who placed it. Allows you to dye healers from pre 7.0.4
Pokémon cries now apply to all forms and not just the base form.
Fixed us missing some lang and spawning files from 7.0.4.
Fixed badge cases not opening if there are badges in them.
Fixed clocks becoming ever increasingly wrong by each passing mc day. They were just like the ones in my living room.
Fixed some Pokémon reverting forms when switching out and back in.
Fixed mega abilities reverting after switching out and back in.
Fixed Giratina switching forms after battle even if it was still holding the Griseous orb.
Fixed the 'You picked a starter!' advancement firing way after you've picked a starter.
Fixed the mass attack of the Buzzwoles again.
Fixed the starter screen resizing if you hover over a custom starter that is disabled.
Fixed Slowpoke being unable to be sweet scented for at a beach.
Fixed Bad Dreams damaging pokemon who had Magic Guard.
Fixed the hitboxes of the following Pokémon:
- Alolan Raichu, Togetic, Celebi, Volbeat, Illumise, Lunatone, Burmy.
Fixed the textures on the following Pokémon:
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- Added LegendaryCheckSpawnsEvent.
Pixelmon Mod 7.0.4
"We caught even more Weedles and Caterpies hanging around in the code."
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2-220.127.116.1168
Added new healer models! Healers can now FINALLY be dyed 16 different colors! It only took a few years, no big deal.
Added the ability for move relearner NPCs to require items with special NBT data to be present on an item.
Updated all Pokémon's TM moves, egg moves, and level-up moves to generation 7's Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon mechanics.
Updated to latest Smogon tiers (March 2019)
Updated the Beast Ball texture for the Overlay GUI (credit to ButteredToastWarrior).
Fixes Pokémon not saving if there was a crash or you didn't exit the world properly.
Fixed a bunch of the cascading world generation errors when creating a new world.
Fixed Pokémon statues floating off into space in UltraSpace.
Fixed Tidal and Clear Bells causing a crash.
Fixes gendered Pokémon ending up without a gender.
Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks not spawning bosses or aggressive Pokémon.
Fixed Chingling not evolving at night. Apparently this has been an issue for a long time!
Fixed a hack in move learning where you could make it teach any Pokémon any move.
Fixed a hacking vulnerability in the Pokédex.
Fixed crashes in Ranch Blocks when the box count is larger than like, 127ish.
Fixed a possible error when doing a trade where a party has changed.
Fixed Leaf Stone ore creating blank spaces if you're in Spectator Mode, instead of being like normal stone.
Changed how Pokémon photos work so they stop turning purple on updates where we add new forms.
Exp.All can now only have a stack size of one. Fixes some bugs due to it having NBT data.
Fix some TMs being 'corrupted' due to the moves being renamed.
Fix Unown not being able to learn Hidden Power via TM.
Fixed boss Pokémon not being able to go above the max level.
Fixed /pokebattle starting a 2 v 1 battle with trainer NPCs.
Fixed a race condition where some party/money/Pokédex data may not sync correctly on join.
Fixed a crash when using a external move on item frames or other non-living entities.
Fixed the level-cap and raise-to-cap battle rules sometimes not reverting after battle causing permanent changes to your Pokémon level.
Fixed trainer NPCs pokemon not getting their items back after battle.
Fixed trainer NPCs being able to mega evolve more then once per battle. Computers always cheat I tell you!
Fixed trainer NPCs pokemon not reverting from mega if you ran or lost the battle.
Fixed a battle crash with trainers that caused the trainer's Pokémon to become wild. Dobby is not free.
Fixed some Pokémon having Coming Soon as their ability and not the actual ability that will be coming soon.
Fixed a crash with breeding due to some Pokémon's abilities not being implemented... yet... Soon™
Fixed a crash if you removed a pokemon from the ranch block while having a search open.
Fixed being able to add Z-Moves onto a Pokémon via the Pokémon Editor.
Fixed the mail and badge-case GUIs opening for the host on LAN worlds.
Fixed special textured Pokémon not displaying the correct sprite.
Fixed Wingull being exactly as common as Magikarps when you're on a beach. Literally a seagull for every fish in the sea.
Showdown Import/Export fixes:
Fixed the importer not renaming moves from the old names to the new, causing import errors.
Fixed the importer/exporter not handling Alolan forms correctly. Showdown called them Alola forms; we call them Alolan forms.
Fixed Meowstic trying to export its gender as if it were a form.
Fixed the Pokémon exporter exporting Coming Soon as the ability and not the real ability.
Fixed Solar Blade not being a 2 turn move.
Fixed battles not taking into account Pokémon type changes from moves like Soak.
Fixed a visual bug where PP restoring items did not update the remaining PP in battle.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
Added PokedexEvent for detecting and cancelling Pokédex updates.
Added UseBattleItemEvent so you can make item usage do nothing during battles.
Removed battle temporary movesets out of the Pokemon class as it's not really API.
Fixed BattleEndEvent giving incorrect results if the full heal battle rule was enabled.
Pixelmon Mod 7.0.3
"Serious bugs? What serious bugs? I don't see any bugs."
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 18.104.22.16868
Fixed a very serious issue with catching your first Pokémon causing crashes or a PC full of that Pokémon.
Fixed the physics of Ultra Space no longer working.
Fixed Buzzwole being pretty much the only thing spawning in Ultra Space's jungles.
Fixed NPCs being broken unless you just so happened to have external JSONs on.
Pixelmon Mod 7.0.2
"That's an awful lot more fixes"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 22.214.171.12468
Added a bunch of new advancements. Now with wiki pages! See here
Added Pokémon Spec support to Pixelmon Spawner blocks.
Added two cheat items that can only be accessed in Creative Mode: Hiroku's Golden Lens and Hiroku's Silver Lens. Right click a wild Pokémon and it will expose their attributes.
Buzzwole can now spawn on the tops of trees. He's big enough that he can't really spawn under them.
Removed the /pokegiveegg command. it can now be emulated with
Removed the config option allowRandomSpawnedEggsToBeLegendary as it was only used by /pokegiveegg. It's replaced by allowRandomPokemonToBeLegendary which applies to or more importantly, all contexts that make use of PokemonSpec's 'random' keyword.
Fixed Alolan Vulpix line not getting Encore as an egg move.
Fixed some incorrect spawning with Gligar, Gliscor, Feebas (fishing), Barboach (fishing).
Fixed Genesect, Hoopa, Deoxys, and Kyurem not holding a Drive, Prison Bottle, Meteorite or DNA Splicer respectively.
Fixed Roggenrola and Boldore holding the wrong items.
Fixed the hitbox on Necrozma being too big.
Fixed the name tag going through Skiploom's body.
Fixed Biomes O' Plenty settings in spawning.
Fixed stat information for Dragonite and Volcarona.
Fixed Salandit not evolving correctly.
Fixed Eevee not evolving into Sylveon because of other eeveelutions taking priority.
Fixed Fomantis having the wrong evolution conditions and thus also being unable to evolve.
Fixed the shiny Rotom sprites. Properly, this time.
Fixed Everstones not preventing evolution if the Pokémon was asked to learn a new move on level-up.
Fixed Pokémon not evolving by Rare Candy if they learnt a move during that level-up.
Fixed wild Pokémon move PP not being restored in between battles (Like if you run away or something).
Fixed a pretty crazy bug where multiple Pokémon of the same species would share the same PP for moves. Whacky stuff!
Fixed Silvally not being counted as a legendary (due to a typo!) and therefore not getting 3 guaranteed 31 IVs.
Fixed bosses often requiring an extra hit to be taken down.
Fixed Litleo evolving into a male Pyroar even if it was originally a female. I was going to make a joke here but I saw what happened to Changelog Guy and I want to live.
Fixed crash involved with searching within Ranch Blocks.
Fixed the Leech Life TM teaching Aurora Veil, and the Aurora Veil TM teaching Leech Life! Explaining that bug is a long story.
Fixed computer boxes not actually saving the name and wallpaper. No Karen, I don't want to talk about it.
Fixed the held item clause. Bloody Gabe.
Fixed rarity multipliers and composite spawning conditions not working properly in pretty much all cases.
Fixed your money being zero after logging in.
Fixed Giratina in its Altered form not being a mount.
Fixed Pangoro not being in the Humanlike egg group like Pancham.
Fixed Battle Bond Greninja not being able to learn Water Shuriken. It is now a tutor move.
Fixed the Water Fishing loot missing the Enchanted Books.
Fixed the Mega Ring not working if you have the alwaysHaveMegaRing config option enabled.
Fixed some spawner config options not taking effect from the config GUI or a /pokereload
Fixed special textures like roasted Magikarp not overriding shiny textures.
Fixed special textured pokemon not displaying the correct sprite.
Fixed the Mega Evolution button showing up in battle even if you didn't have the correct Mega Stone on the Pokémon.
Fixed a crash from external moves if an invalid move was in the Pokémon's data.
Fixed a bug where setting your number of PC boxes to 256 caused PCs to not open.
Fixed some issues with non-English languages causing overlapping text in some GUIs.
Fixed the inventory open key not closing the ranch block screen like it does with the PC.
Fixed statues being really, really good at staying still, making it impossible to move them to where you actually wanted them to be in the first place.
Fixed the Soft-Boiled TM saying that it's corrupted for some reason. A bad egg. Haha. Please don't fire me this is the only job I could get.
Fixed you not being able to delete an egg from your party if there was only one non-egg Pokémon in your party.
Fixed Ranch Blocks not sending out the Pokémon immediately after you added it. Also fixes the Pokémon sometimes not updating the interact message for the second Pokémon in the ranch.
Fixed the trainer card using the dollar symbol instead of the Pokédollar symbol. Unforgivable.
Fixed shiny particles not working. You got us. We tried getting rid of those with the Pokémon cries. There's no fooling you guys.
Fixed the Gracidea flower having a 1024x1024 size texture... Sandile doesn't even deserve that high a resolution. Ok, maybe Sandile does.
Fixed bad /pokegives being able to cause errors in all sorts of sidemods/plugins.
Fixed NPC Trainers Pokémon levels being all over the place instead of the trainers level.
Fixed NPC Trainers levels always being really low and not scaling to player level.
Fixed more battle issues since battles always have issues:
Fixed battles being updated twice as fast as we wanted, causing some lag when a lot of battles are happening.
Fixed Baneful Bunker not having a Priority of +4.
Fixed the move Transform being able to transform into a Pokémon behind a substitute or a Pokémon that is currently transformed. That last one is really funny in Ditto v Ditto.
Fixed the Impostor ability not copying the target's moves.
Fixed a race condition that caused temporary levels to not show correctly on the first Pokémon in battle.
Fixed Pokémon coming out at the end of a battle due to Exp. Shares.
Fixed Strength Sap being a Ground-type move.
Fixed Belch, Brutal Swing, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Dual Chop, Infestation, Night Shade, Outrage, Power-Up Punch, Roar of Time, Seismic Toss, Spacial Rend, Steam Eruption, and Twister not being able to become Z-Moves.
Fixed Beast Boost raising the wrong stat. Again. Someone at some point will test their fixes.
Fixed not being able to Mega-Evolve Rayquaza.
Fixed incorrect effects with Lunge and Trop Kick.
Fixed incorrect accuracy on Smart Strike.
Fixed some battle issues caused by stat changes when they aren't caused by moves.
Fixed a lot of Pokémon Editor issues:
Fixed not being able to import an entire team.
Fixed not importing items and Poké Balls if they were in another language and other bad language handling.
Fixed the Pokémon Editor exporting in non-English, breaking compatibility with Pokémon Showdown.
Fixed not being able to import Battle Bond Greninja.
Fixed natures not importing if there was a space after the word "Nature".
Fixed Z-Crystals and Silvally's Memories being removable by things like Thief.
Fixed Magician not being completely translated.
Fixed an absolute TON of language translation issues with battles on servers, like it not translating things to your native language and instead using the server's language.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
Added StorageManagerLoadEvent to majorly help with customising the adapter or scheduler for the default storage manager.
Fixed the PixelmonDeletedEvent not getting fired from trashing Pokémon.
Fixed some variable declarations in the storage API that cause trouble for attempts at JSON adapters.
Healer-use events now have access to the player using the healer tile and the BlockPos of the healer used.
Reworked the NoticeOverlay and protected the client from bad values.
Pixelmon Mod 7.0.1
"For the biggest update ever, that was pretty close to stable!"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 126.96.36.19968
Added support for giving standalone structures biome categories from the Better Spawner Config.
Added an "ultrabeast" tag to all the Ultra Beasts for those that want to add a cooldown onto Ultra Beast spawning.
Added "egg" and "!egg" Pokémon specs to things like /pokegive.
Improved Rhyperior's idle animation. Now his horn spins too.
Changed breeding with Alolans. Read our wiki on breeding for how this works now, because it isn't like the games!
Adjusted Basculin, Necrozma, Dhelmise, Jellicent, Frillish, Wailord, Wailmer, Finneon, Wishiwashi, Dewpider, Toxapex, Mareanie, Decidueye, Bruxish, Dartrix, Drifblim, Swanna, Dragonite, Tranquil, Unfezant, Noctowl, Wingull, Pelipper, Fletchinder, Talonflame, Noivern, Noibat, Swoobat, Woobat, Tropius, Trumbeak, Toucannon and Blacephalon's swimming, walking or flying properties.
Added existing structures to many more biomes.
Removed Ho-oh and Lugia from legendary spawning. We have bells for a reason.
Fixed evolutions not working after battles
Fixed an issue where it was possible for players on a server to be unable to see their PC Pokémon.
Fixed Guardian of Alola not working on the Tapus.
Fixed the new items added in 7.0.0 being unable to be sold to shopkeepers.
Fixed the last box opened in the PC not being the one opened first after restarting your game.
Fixed statues in Mega or other temporary forms reverting back to the base form.
Fixed the outrageous sizing on Blacephalon, Celesteela, Cosmoem, Cosmog, Litten, Stakataka, and Xurkitree.
Fixed an error in battles occurring while switching.
Fixed Oricorio's wings clipping into the ground during his animations. Applies to P'au, Pom Pom, Baile and Sensu forms.
Fixed boss drops not using the tier system with rewards.
Fixed the evolution into Alolan Raichu, Cubone, and Exeggutor. Having an Alolan in your party at the time will evolve them.
Fixed Trop Kick being a Fire-type move instead of Grass. Whoopsie.
Fixed a move-replacing error from spamming your console. To find the exact cause, we've added some debug code.
Fixed Alolan Ninetales being Ice type instead of Ice-Fairy.
Fixed Araquanid, Avalugg, Axew, Barbaracle, Basculin, Beartic, Alomomola, Qwilfish, Corsola, Masquerain, Delcatty and Chimecho having the wrong base stats or moves.
Fixed attempting to catch Wimpod causing kicking due to no catch rate. Of ALL the Pokémon we added, only it was missing a catch rate. It's a strange world.
Fixed very broken breeding logic with Ditto.
Fixed eggs hatching at a normal speed and then suddenly going super fast.
Fixed not being able to put a Pokémon in the first party slot if you were in the PC search screen.
Fixed Mega Ring changes not saving and not showing when you log in.
Fixed Necrozma not being able to open wormholes.
Fixed async saving not actually saving until shutdown, that could have been bad!
Fixed the special textured starter (and Magikarp) skins. We need more zombies.
Fixed the "pixelmon:honey" error during start up. It was harmless, don't worry.
Fixed some level 100 Pokémon having experience bars that go off the screen in the info menu.
Fixed Brutal Swing, Burn Up, Clanging Scales, Darkest Lariat, Dragon Hammer, Fire Lash, First Impression, Ice Hammer, Leafage, Liquidation, Lunge, Multi-Attack, Pollen Puff, Power Trip, Prismatic Laser, Psychic Fangs, Revelation Dance, Shadow Bone, Shell Trap, Smart Strike, Solar Blade, Sparkling Aria, Spectral Thief, Spirit Shackle, Stomping Tantrom, Strength Sap, Throat Chop, Toxic Thread, Trop Kick and Zing Zap having their power and accuracy swapped around. Uhh... It was opposite day when it was added? You can't prove otherwise
Fixed Rotom Wash and Rotom Frost having each other's sprites.
Fixed the new Generation 7 TMs not actually being obtainable. They are in Ultra Ball loots now.
Fixed Rockruff being unable to evolve into Dusk form. Level it up at Dusk now at lvl 25+.
Fixed Rockruff being broken with all its evolutions, really. It was a misspelling.
Fixed Shiny Vulpix having a broken texture.
Fixed Stakataka and Blacephalon not liking Ultra Space as a spawning dimension.
Fixed the mass spawns of Rowlet, Komala, Pidgey, Pheromosa and Buzzwole.
Fixed Alolan Marowak not having Lightning Rod.
Fixed Normal Raichu accidentally giving Alolan Raichu's Z-Crystal as a drop.
Fixed Obsidian not being counted as an underfoot spawning block. Fixes Nihilego spawning.
Fixed the fact that the Ground PC wallpaper was missing.
Fixed a bunch of problems with the trainer editor importing parties.
Fixed the Tapus not being counted as legendaries for some things like IVs and announcements and stuff.
Fixed some nasty problems with trade machines.
Fixed minor Ultra Space spawning issues.
Fixed re-ordering and deleting a Pokémon's moves not working. You can also do that from the PC, now.
Fixed Beast Boost checking accuracy and evasion, and so always boosting evasion. Someone didn't read Bulbapedia properly.
Fixed the displayed level of Pokémon often not being the true level. No more scary surprises.
Fixed breeding particles not working.
Fixed the in-game config editor missing some settings and translations.
Fixed Natu appearing as just a shadow. He can't be a ninja anymore.
Fixed the height condition on Mudbray and Mudsdale being too low to spawn reliably.
Fixed broken NPC skins in the gyms.
Fixed name plates not properly displaying the owner of a Pokemon.
Fixed Hakomo-o evolving a few levels too early.
Fixed the ability to fish up infinite Burnt Magikarps.
Fixed Solageo and Lunala having the wrong shiny sprites.
We tried removing Pokémon sounds to see if anyone noticed. You did. Damnit. Fine, now Pokémon are back to their obnoxious name-yelling selves.
Fixed Ranch Upgrades not working.
Fixed the Pokédex not being updated on login if you were coming from another server/world.
Fixed caught count in Trainer Card always displaying as zero.
Fixed some overlapping issues in the starter GUI.
Fixed non-gendered Pokémon being able to fall in love with each other.
Fixed eggs not being able to be transferred if they were with only 1 other Pokémon in the party.
Fixed semi-colons breaking the PC's search entirely.
Fixed old Move Tutors disappearing if they had moves like BubbleBeam that were renamed.
Fixed the Pokédex advancement on join. It now runs after you pick a starter and has the correct text.
Fixed some TMs that had incorrect move names. Bubble Beam, Solar Beam, Dynamic Punch, and Dragon Breath all work again.
Fixed the allowCaptureOutsideBattle config option not working.
Fixed the Move Relearner / Move Tutor's pick move screen showing pokemon in the wrong slots.
Necrozma now gets his special moves when fusing with Lunala and Solgaleo.
Necrozma's fused forms can now also use their special Z-Moves.
Fixed the Pokédex not being updated if the Pokémon you caught was sent to the PC.
Fixed friendship (happiness) not going up on level-up or when you have them out in the world.
Fixed some NPC files not being exported correctly causing spam on startup with fresh files.
Fixed Pokémon being recalled after you give them a rare candy. Dine and dash, disgraceful.
Fixed Ultra beasts not getting 3 perfect IVs.
Major caching set up for the Better Spawner which will hopefully prevent the blockages that slowed spawning down.
Fixed a bug where pc's would be marked for saving but never unmarked. Causing them to be saved on every save interval afterwards.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
Added ItemPixelmonSprite.getPhoto(Pokemon) so you don't need to make an entity for it.
Pixelmon Mod 7.0.0 - The Decisive Update
"There is only one Pixelmon, and it is Reforged."
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 188.8.131.5268
Added every Pokémon. Really. Added: Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye, Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, Pikipek, Trumbeak, Toucannon, Yungoos, Gumshoos, Grubbin, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Crabominable, Oricorio, Cutiefly, Ribombee, Rockruff, Lycanroc, Wishiwashi, Crabrawler, Mareanie, Toxapex, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Fomantis, Lurantis, Morelull, Shiinotic, Salandit, Salazzle, Stufful, Bewear, Bounsweet, Steenee, Tsareena, Comfey, Oranguru, Passimian, Wimpod, Golisopod, Sandygast, Palossand, Type:Null, Silvally, Minior, Komala, Turtonator, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Bruxish, Drampa, Dhelmise, Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Marshadow, Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon, and Zeraora.
Added Alolan forms: Alolan Rattata, Alolan Raticate, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Diglett, Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Persian, Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler, Alolan Golem, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Muk, Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Marowak.
Added new SMD models for Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Rhyperior, Pikachu, Raichu, Exeggcute, Exeggutor.
Added Generation 7 forms: Lycanroc Midday, Lycanroc Midnight, Lycanroc Dusk, Oricorio Pom Pom, Oricorio Baile, Oricorio P'au, Oricorio Sensu, Minior Core, Minior Meteor, Necrozma Dusk Mane, Necrozma Dawn Wings.
Added new, higher-resolution sprites for all Pokémon. Thank you, eva08maicy02, for this spectacular contribution!
Added particle effects for hundreds of moves (so far) in battle! I'm being told by the old guy that this has been requested for 6 years. Alright, well, Santa was running late.
Added Ultra Space dimension! Portals spawn in the wild, or you can use an external move of Lunala and Solgaleo to make one!
Added Z-Crystals and Z-Moves. Probably not all of them, these guys are lazy
Added abilities: Battery, Beast Boost, Dazzling, Electric Surge, Fluffy, Full Metal Body, Galvanize, Grassy Surge, Liquid Voice, Long Reach, Merciless, Misty Surge, Neuroforce, Power of Alchemy, Prism Armor, Psychic Surge, Queenly Majesty, Receiver, RKS System, Shadow Shield, Shields Down, Slush Rush, Soul-Heart, Stakeout, Stamina, Steelworker, Surge Surfer, Tangling Hair, Triage, Water Bubble, Water Compaction.
- Completely reworked the PC! Here's what's new:
- You can now search a PC for specific Pokémon, levels, abilities, etc. Totally unique idea of course, bet you've never seen it before.
- Added a shift-click shortcut to the PC that works like inventory shift-clicking.
- PC boxes now support custom names and wallpapers. Thank you StabWaifu, happyzlife, and Amethyst (http://rebornevo.com/) for these contributions!
- Added support for resource packs to add custom PC box wallpapers.
- Added overflow protection so if you turn down the total number of PC boxes, any Pokémon in boxes that no longer exist will be safe.
- Added a lot of new NPC skins to both chatting and trainer NPCs. Big thanks to Starwarschamp4 and Crystal_Missile for them. Now I've been told to list them all:
Chatting NPC: Aqua Grunt Male and Female, Blacksmith, Bride, Cultist, Evil Professor, Gardener, Groom. Jon Snow, Knight, Magma Grunt Male and Female, Mailman, Monk 1 and 2, Pirate Captain, Pirate Grunt, Professor Ras, Rocket Grunt Male and Female, Santa, Tesla.
Trainer NPC: Aqua Grunt Male and Female, Jon Snow, Knight, Professor Ras, Rocket Grunt Male 1-6, Magma Grunt Male and Female, Pirate Captain, Pirate Grunt 1 and 2, Football Fan 1 and 2, Gardener 1 and 2, Pokemaniac Girl 3, Swimmer Male 2 and Female 1 and 2, Youngster 5.
Added the N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer, and their effect on Necrozma. It's basically exactly what DNA Splicers do, though?
- Added Silvally's RKS System ability.
Added Poison, Ice, Fire, Rock, Ground, Steel, Bug, Flying, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Fairy, Dragon, Water, Grass, Electric, and Fighting memory held items.
Added evolution moves; moves that are taught on certain evolutions.
/pokebattle now supports wild Pokémon battles.
/pokebattle and /pokebattle2 now support comma-separated Pokemon Specs (Pikachu,s,lvl:50)
Added Big Malasada and updated the Rage Candy Bar to a status healing item.
Added all the region-specific healing items to shopkeepers.
Added Pearl, Big Pearl, Pearl Chain, King's Rock, Comet Shard, Ice Stone, and Ice Stone Shard to Water Fishing Loot.
Added the sprites for all the different Vivillon forms.
Added the Beast Ball. Technically it's been in for a while, but it wasn't in the creative menu before so now it's added!
Added Tree Top location type to the spawner.
- Added in a massive amount of new mounts. Thanks to ProudSquirrel for doing all of these!
- Gen 1 - Arbok, Vileplume, Cloyster, Rhyhorn, Snorlax, Dragonair
- Gen 2 - Ariados, Crobat, Lanturn, Quagsire, Donphan
- Gen 3 - Ludicolo, Swellow, Pelipper, Slaking, Exploud, Hariyama, Aggron, Mega Aggron, Manectric, Mega Manectric, Sharpedo, Mega Sharpedo, Vibrava, Whiscash, Claydol, Sealeo, Walrein, Huntail, Gorebyss, Regirock, Regice, Registeel
- Gen 4 - Bibarel, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Purugly, Hippowdon, Drapion, Lumineon, Probopass, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina
- Gen 5 - Stoutland, Gigalith, Conkeldurr, Seismitoad, Scolipede, Darmanitan, Carracosta, Emolga, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klinklang, Eelektross, Haxorus, Stunfisk, Bouffalant, Mandibuzz, Durant, Zweilous, Hydreigon
- Gen 6 - Chesnaught, Pyroar, Furfrou, Goodra, Zygarde
- On top of that, some previous mounts were also fixed
Gen 1 - Venusaur, Charizard, Mega Charizard X, Fearow, Tentacruel, Graveler, Golem, Tauros, Mega Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mega Aerodactyl, Zapdos
Gen 2 - Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Ho-Oh
Gen 3 - Mega Swampert, Mega Camerupt, Flygon, Milotic, Tropius, Absol, Salamence, Mega Salamence, Metagross, Mega Metagross, Latias, Mega Latias, Latios, Mega Latios, Groudon, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Rayquaza, Mega Rayquaza
Gen 4 - Staraptor, Drifblim, Honchkrow, Magnezone
Gen 5 - Serperior, Samurott, Archeops, Braviary, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White
Gen 6 - Aurorus, Avalugg
Added a lot of bugs, probably.
Legendary spawning on servers will no longer favour clusters of players over individuals.
Leaping forward in battle animations now jumps back afterwards so Pokémon aren't cuddling each other after 2 turns.
Reworked where everything spawns. Like, legit everything.
Happy Hour now does nothing if allowPayDayMoney is false in the config.
You can now remove the Mew you put into the cloning machine by sneaking and right-clicking.
Changed the Pokémon Editor and the Statue Editor to use a drop-down menu instead of a text menu for forms.
Updated the tier lists to Gen 7 latest (as of 06/10/2018).
Primal forms can now be bosses, and now also spawn. Groudon in arid biomes, and Kyogre in oceanic biomes.
Pokémon no longer recoil from battle damage. If they still did then our particle animations would be off!
The maximum number of Pokémon in a ranch block was reduced to 2. This is for the good of everyone, believe me.
Statues will now fallback to the original texture if a custom texture isn't loaded (like normal Pokémon).
Added a config option for restricting the number of Pokémon a given player can have in all their ranch blocks combined.
Fixed an exploit in trainer cards.
Fixed Castform not changing form when it's sent out in Minecraft weather (outside of battle).
Fixed going down many elevator blocks being so fast your brain hurts.
Fixed being able to add your last Pokémon to the clone machine.
Fixed others not seeing shiny, owned Pokémon name tags as yellow.
Fixed fences and glass panes from connecting to PCs, trade machines, washing machines, fans, and mowers.
Fixed /checkspawns legendary erroring if you're in one of those locales that normally uses commas for decimal points.
Fixed all the /checkspawns variants using nonsensical permission nodes, they all use pixelmon.checkspawns now. That one was a bit embarrassing.
Fixed Scolipede being the size of a Primal Groudon. Now it's just big, as opposed to monstrous.
Fixed untradeable Pokémon being tradeable if you're sneaky.
Prevent Pokémon from changing dimension. Fixes a dupe bug with nether portals.
Potentially fixed how sometimes a huge amount of bird Pokémon will spawn above water. Potentially not though, developers are useless.
Fixed bell sprites displaying wrong on newer forge versions.
Fixed cloning machines not being breakable in survival.
Finally fixed the Pokégift block. It wont eat your Pokémon anymore.
Fixed the Pokégift event block reversing the giveLegendsOrNa config setting. That's been bugged for years!
Fixed the Heavy Ball not taking form into account when checking the Pokémon's weight.
Fixed an exploit in Rock Smash where you could duplicate the block you smash.
Fixed an exploit with ranch block upgrades where they could be used without being taken from the inventory.
Fixed Gen 6 sprites being a different height to the other sprites. You probably saw this as a bug with the egg sprites.
Fixed you hovering magically if the chair you're sitting on is destroyed.
Fixed Pokémon being able to spawn outside the world border.
Fixed the Unbreedable spec.
Fixed you falling through Ho-oh while flying on it.
Fixed item stack data being lost when you retrieve an item from a PokeChest.
Fixed a possible tile entity error during world generation. Thank you, Cepera, for finding this.
Fixed a possible crash from breaking a cloning machine that's been cut in half by world edit or something.
JEI no longer shows in the battle menu.
Cave spiders and silverfish no longer spawn.
Fixed the useRecentLevelMoves config option making it use the earliest moves instead.
Fixed an exploit with Thief and /endbattle that let you infinitely duplicate held items.
- Battle fixes:
- Fixed some Timespace Orb held item problems.
- Fixed Metronome being able to select King's Shield, Hyperspace Fury, Diamond Storm, and a bunch of other moves.
- Fixed Assist having similar issues as Metronome did.
- Fixed Magnet Rise never ending.
- Fixed Techno Blast bypassing immunities by not being the drive's type fast enough.
- Fixed Sturdy and Sweet Veil not being ignored by Mold Breaker Pokémon.
- Fixed Trace being able to copy fainted Pokémon abilities using moves like U-Turn.
- Significantly improved the Better Spawner's performance on its thread. This won't be a hugely visible change in-game but your processor will send us a Christmas card.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
Completely rewrote storage and EntityPixelmon. Every sidemod is probably broken. This will be better, trust me.
Added Notice Overlays to API after reworking the existing CustomNoticeOverlay. You can scale the Pokémon models now!
Removed the now-unused BaseStatsLoadEvent.
Added Pokedex#wipe(). Probably useless, I dunno.
BerryEvent.PickBerry now actually fires.
BreedEvent.AddPokemon's result can be used to bypass the new maxCumulativePokemonInRanch config setting.
BreedEvent.AddPokemon also now actually fires.
Added "status" spec so Pokémon can spawn asleep, paralyzed, etc. Seems like cheating but what do I know.
Added config options for intercepting Pixelmon loot table injection so you can cancel our changes to the loot.
Pixelmon Mod 6.3.4
"This wasn't my fault!"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 184.108.40.20605
Fixed a big held item problem. This undoes the JEI fix since it broken.
Fixed PokéBalls sitting weirdly in healers and other places.
Fixed spam caused by warp plates.
Fixed debug spam from cloning machines!
Pixelmon Mod 6.3.3
"Ok fine there were some fixes to be done first"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 220.127.116.1105
Added new, smooth models for Clefairy, Clefable, Gastly , Haunter, Yanma, Yanmega, Electivire, Gligar, Gliscor, Venipede, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Bisharp, and Pawniard.
Added animations for Stunfisk, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Durant, Druddigon, Cubchoo, and Beartic.
Taught Empoleon to dab on the haters (Usable from statues).
Added Gliscor and Volcanion as flying mounts because it looks great. What do you mean it doesn't make sense? We're doing it anyway, you can't stop us.
Legendaries that are spawned as bosses are now always red bosses.
Removed a lot of spammy debugging code.
Eggs now need to hatch before it adds it to the caught list in your Pokédex.
Increased the spawn rates on a few Pokémon that had low chances due to needed nearby blocks.
Fixed a Pokémon duplication bug that was very very bad. Thank you ??QAQ for helping us find this!
Fixed the Timespace Altar being completely unusable. Now that's a woopsy!
Fixed many types of PokéBalls not shaking or animating.
Fixed crashes caused by the ice gym structure.
Fixed Sir Doofus III being able to evolve. Sir Doofus III IS the ultimate form of any Pokémon and you all know it.
Fixed NPC traders being super whacky and not accepting trades if they were edited.
Fixed a possible crash when spawnLevelsByDistance or spawnLevelsCloserToPlayerLevels is on.
Fixed all kinds of weird behaviour caused by /pokereload.
Fixed modified block spawns (e.g. tall grass) causing crashes due to not being spatially aware. We bought them new glasses, it was fine.
Fixed spawning issues with Lotad.
Fixed Yveltal being a land spawn, instead of an air spawn. It has MASSIVE wings and it was a land spawn. Developers, man.
Fixed Mega Sableye being way too common. God damn these Ghost-type megas.
Fixed Unown needing night time to spawn despite spawning in caves. Even Patch Notes Guy knows that caves are dark all day long, and his only qualification is typing.
Fixed mount positions for Yveltal, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza.
Fixed Magneton's model issue. Bloody Gabe's fault, no doubt.
Fixed fishing rods still having a chance to fail despite being able to catch things in that location.
Fixed TMs being able to teach moves that are only through level-up, tutors, or breeding.
Fixed the sprite offset on the Trainer Cards.
Fixed Trainer Cards being able to see what is inside eggs. We gave the Trainer Cards' glasses to the block spawners.
Fixed (probably) /checkspawns causing errors for European locales. Using ',' instead of '.' in decimal numbers is weird!
Fixed Rotom having some of its forms moves as tutor moves and getting passed down with breeding due to old mechanics.
Fixed Water Stone and Fire Stone tools giving infinite obsidian when used on non-source blocks. Now you get cobblestone like you should.
Fixed some Generation 6 Pokémon missing AI behaviour.
Fixed baseBlocks property of spawn conditions.
Fixed an issue caused by glitched Pokémon that can't decide if they're in a Ranch Block or not.
Fixed Greninja not being able to learn Happy Hour.
Fixed Piplup having a hard time spawning.
Fixed Reforged having their own Brokedemaru. Elekid now looks normal. You saw nothing.
Fixed Mega Slowbro and Mega Blastoise having little chance of spawning due to only being on land in ocean biomes.
Fixed Archeops and Swanna having bugged models.
Fixed a potential error with breeding.
Fixed wild Pokémon spawning completely ignoring the maxLevel config option.
Fixed a few stutters in some animations.
Fixed Ho-oh's and Yveltal's models touching the ground when flying. It was very un-legendary.
Fixed texture issues on Mega Pidgeot and Mega Sharpedo.
Fixed Cloning Machines increasing the Mew's times cloned when it's put into the machine instead of when the machine does the cloning.
Fixed Pokérus issues.
Fixed JEI compatibility with the battle GUI.
Fixed the mower inventory GUI continuing to work after the actual mower was destroyed. No more dupes 4 u
- Fixed battle stuff:
- Fixed Aegislash's stat changes from form changing not applying until next turn.
- Fixed an uncommon battle error when leveling up.
Server-related fixes and changes:
/checkspawns permissions split into pixelmon.command.checkspawns.fishing, .normal, .legendary, .megaboss, .rocksmash etc.
Shrunk computer data file sizes even more, speeding up saving. Also made the shrinking retroactive so when someone logs in their PCs shrink in data size.
Fixed Badge Cases stalling a server when trying to remove a non-existent badge.
Fixed wide-reaching spawning performance issues caused by the spawnLevelsByPlayerLevels and spawnLevelsByDistance config options
Aggressively optimized even more Better Spawner stuff because Spark is an amazing profiler.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
EvolveEvent.PostEvolve#preEvo is now a much closer clone of the original entity before evolution.
Made single-arg PokemonSpec construction do the string separation itself so PokemonSpec("Ralts lvl:50") works like PokemonSpec("Ralts", "lvl:50").
Added ISyncHandler for forcefully main-threaded packet handlers. Unless you're doing client modding this probably means nothing to you.
- Updated fr_FR, fr_CA, it_IT, ko_KR.
Pixelmon Mod 6.3.2
"Hey look, everything from generation 1-6 is now done. I wonder what's going in the next version? It's SO unclear."
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 18.104.22.16805
Added all remaining megas: Mega Aggron, Mega Camerupt, Mega Diancie, Mega Heracross, Mega Houndoom, Mega Sableye, Mega Scizor, and Mega Steelix.
Zygarde now spawns in Mesas at night. You lot asked for it so you got it. The Zygarde forms from gen7 will come... with gen7.
You can now make Groudon and Kyogre undergo Primal Reversion outside of battle, same way as Mega Evolutions.
Added a special Bidoof, Sir Doofus III, as a rare form. There is a 1/30 chance a Bidoof caught with a Luxury Ball will be Sir Doofus III. This was purely for our own entertainment.
Remodeled Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone, Camerupt, Numel, Aggron, Lairon, Aron, Salamence, Shelgon, Bagon, Sableye, and Scizor. We got new modelers and animators! Woo!
Animated Drilbur and Excadrill.
By default, wild Pokémon and trainers will now spawn closer to your level so you're less likely to get your ass wooped when you start. SO much better.
Synchronize now makes wild Pokémon have a 50% chance of being of the same nature.
Added heaps of new Pokémon to fishing, Sweet Scent, Rock Smash and Headbutt.
Added a Badge Case made out of 9 cooked apricorns. Now you have a place to put all those badges you've (maybe) earned!
Added Trainer Cards. They are permanently attached to you. No escape.
Added Rage Candy Bar, Lava Cookie, Old Gateau, Casteliacone, Lumiose Galette, and Shalour Sable. Shopkeepers sell them.
Added gold text for shiny Pokémon in the wild.
Added coloured gender icons to the GUIs so there's less of that unrelenting, depressing grey.
Speaking of colours, added white, gray, black, pink, purple, cyan, blue, green, brown, yellow, red and orange chairs.
- Added a new smooth model for the chairs.
- Added new and improved block textures for Fossil Display, Bridge, Pokésand, Pokécenter Sign and Pokémart Sign.
Spawning options in the P menu no longer require a restart to apply.
Added a config option for whether the "Drop all" button should delete the drops instead of dumping them on the ground.
Added "unbreedable", "ivhp"/"evatk" etc, "minivs/evs", and "maxivs/evs" to things like /pokespawn and /pokegive.
Showing the names of wild Pokémon is now on by default because us old people have no idea what these new Pokémon are.
Lowered the minimum level of many many wild Pokémon because it's too difficult to find Pokémon to train against early on.
Put enchantment books in the fishing loot.
Improved stuff with the anvil because it was annoying the hell out of Patch Notes Guy:
- It no longer takes up an entire block despite being so little.
- It now rotates based on how you placed it.
- Reworked the sounds so that it no longer tricks you into thinking you're getting experience, and the volume is now consistent.
Nerfed loot chests and the start chest because those were very unbalanced!
Made the Timespace Altar a two-block-tall block.
The spawnLevelsByDistance config option will now prevent Pokémon from spawning if its evolutions would make it unrealistic at that level.
Underground Pokémon won't spawn when they're just underneath glass (if you reset your BetterSpawnerConfig.json).
Fixed Battle Bond Greninja's ability reverting to Torrent under particular circumstances.
Fixed Deoxys and Hoopa not holding a Meteorite and Prison Bottle respectively when they spawn in the wild.
Fixed battle stuff:
- Fixed your first Pokémon not being visible when a battle starts.
- Fixed switching a Mega Rayquaza back into battle causing everything to flip out.
- Fixed Truant not letting you attack after switching.
- Fixed Unburden not activating when things like Knock Off remove the item being held.
- Fixed Fake Out failing after switching out and back in. Turns out that should work. Pokémon battles are confusing.
- Fixed Delta Stream's weather condition doing all sorts of whacky stuff to move effectiveness.
- Fixed Trick, Thief, etc being able to take items which have special value to the user. For example, a Gengar could Trick a Gengarite onto itself. Not allowed!
- Fixed Fling feeding the target a berry when a non-target has Unnerve.
- Fixed a loophole where Groudon could relieve itself of its Red Orb in battle.
Fixed Clamperl and Carvanha fishing stuff all erroneously referring to "Clampearl" and "Carvahna", making them impossible to catch. Speling is hrd.
Fixed walking into raised Red and Blue Orbs causing suffocation. Also fixed very rare player crashes caused by destroying Orbs.
Fixed the majority of config options not appearing in the P config menu.
Fixed DNA Splicers being only one time use. Good thing we didn't store the fused Pokémon in the item, haha. ... I had a heart attack.
Fixed a few errors with Pokémon stats, mainly with megas. Ok, so we aren't perfect; sue us. ... On second thought, please don't. Not again.
Fixed Lucario not spawning in the wild.
Fixed Pokérus spreading to the not-sent-out Pokémon being very, very, very, very, very rare. Pretty much a one in a million chance.
Fixed the "renderWildLevels" config option not working in any useful way.
Fixed PokéDollars not updating properly in singleplayer or in not-Sponge servers. There are a couple of those.
Fixed issues when loading Pokémon that have moves that are currently only in inferior mods.
Fixed Mega Gengar and Mega Banette having dominance over the other night-time megas, spawning way more often.
Fixed missing Griseous Orb from boss drops, so you can legitimately get Giratina now. Sorry 'bout that.
Fixed Registeel not being capable of spawning. Now it's deep underground in medium-temperature hill biomes. Again, very sorry.
Fixed the Arc Chalice sprite having that awkward white background. Woops!
Fixed Nurse Joy's name appearing as Nurse John. I would make a joke about this but it's a touchy subject.
Fixed Magikarp when fished from lava. What's special about those? Uhh... Nothing. I didn't say anything.
Fixed collisions with all the following mons:
- Confined and Unbound Hoopa, normal and Mega Rayquaza, normal and Primal Groudon, normal and Primal Kyogre, Mega Gyarados, Mega Altaria, Goodra, Aurorus, Landorus, Tornadus, and Thundurus
- Also, fixed heaps of riding positions but we completely lost track of all of the ones that were fixed. Xerneas and Yveltal were definitely fixed, though. This is awkward.
- Also also, fixed Hoopa Confined being a little bit too big for a pixie, Mega Absol being massive, Mega Salamence being small, and Excadrill being too small as well.
Fixed Teleport external move not working properly when you're in the same dimension that you're going to.
Fixed shopkeepers scamming you and taking way more money than advertised when selling you evolution stones. (Fixed buyMultiplier not being visible on clients)
Fixed the display of the Repel effect.
Fixed HP Up using the Protein sprite. It's been like that since they were added!
Fixed the Little Boy, Policeman, Punk Girl, Rancher, Sailor, Scientist M and Shop Girl NPC textures.
Fixed Weepinbell's dent in his back. Nothing a good chiropractor couldn't sort out.
Fixed those random Pokémon Centers not having a nurse in them. John and Joy were on strike. Something about wages, I wasn't listening.
Fixed the quantity and meta fields in spawning items not working properly.
Fixed a potential spammy error with the Headbutt external move.
Fixed /checkspawns legendary giving really weird next spawn times after /pokereload.
Fixed /pokereload not regenerating BetterSpawnerConfig.json, and not properly removing the removed sets.
Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks spawning on the corner of blocks, where Pokémon may suffocate.
Fixed bosses using the legendarySpawnChance option instead of bossSpawnChance.
Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks not spawning on things like snow layers and plants.
Fixed Apricorn Trees, Berry Trees, and Orbs dropping an item when the player is in creative.
Fixed that "null" Better Spawner section of the config.
Fixed the /struc command not actually tab completing the structure names.
Probably maybe fixed that battlespot.json error on startup.
Server-related fixes and changes:
Fixed async saving options being completely ignored.
Fixed a possible storage-related crash made possible by Sponge. Thanks Sponge™.
Fixed a held item duplication trick connected to battles on servers. No more dupes 4 u.
Fixed Pixelmon donation sashes sometimes not appearing on other people in-game.
Fixed ranch blocks being very invisible in most cases.
Fishing rods can no longer be used to pull entities that are unable to be pushed, like stationary trainers and armour stands.
Fixed deleting a move and various other things causing more async stuff that Sponge hates. God damn it Sponge.
Fixed the Red and Blue Orbs being dupe-able on Sponge servers.
Further improved Better Spawner efficiency on Sponge servers.
Fixed Pokérus spreading sometimes causing end of battle errors. Almost definitely caused by a sidemod problem, but it won't happen again either way.
Spawn sets no longer need to be suffixed with .set.json.
Fixed /checkspawns being on the main thread (again) causing lag spikes.
Sped up the performance of lots and lots of Apricorns.
Optimized those evolution stone armour things.
Significantly optimized Pokérus. Thank you, VengeanceMC, for giving us the information we needed for this.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
Added ISpawningTweak for slight adjustments to make it easier to set up slight spawning changes in entity creation.
Added ISpawnerCondition for giving programmable conditions on spawns and locations to spawner objects.
Added "causes" to SpawnLocation, such that all locations that are oriented towards a player know who it is was. All default spawning has a player cause.
Added CreateSpawnerEvent for very easy modification of spawning behaviour for individual players.
Added BreedEvent.AddPokemon event, used to prevent certain Pokémon from being put into ranch blocks.
- Updated the en_US, en_GB, es_ES, fr_CA, fr_FR, ru_RU, zh_TW, zh_CN language files. You won't find a better translation team, anywhere.
Pixelmon Mod 6.3.1
”To be fair, we've had buggier updates”
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 22.214.171.12405
- Added a shiny AZ Floette texture since why not.
Made those spiky-eared Pichu and AZ Floettes a bit rarer since boy were those too common.
Also fixed rarities defaulting to 50 which fixes Red Shards also being too common.
Got the growths ordered correctly in the Pokémon Editor as well, instead of just the statues.
Improved the names of some of the Pokémaniac trainers.
Fixed statues without animations causing crashes.
Fixed Dawn and Dusk Stone ore causing client crashes on servers. Not much of a performance improvement after all. ):
Fixed a related crash on the server-side caused by us having "END" where we should have had "START". Programming is hard.
Fixed the occasional capture causing a hundred billion of that Pokémon to go into your PC.
Fixed the Red and Blue Orbs not being taken from your inventory when you place them.
Fixed randomly generated trainers not having Pokémon!
Fixed evolutions not working once that species has evolved once.
Fixed regular bosses using the megaBoss drops.
Fixed regular sun and regular rain behaving like extreme sun and extreme rain!
Fixed the default levels of: Rhyperior, Roggenrola, Crustle, Scraggy, Scrafty, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Ferroseed, Skunktank, Shaymin.
Fixed things like /pokegive having trouble targeting players whose username is the beginning of someone else's username. I know that's confusing.
Fixed a crash from Pokérus trying to spread.
Fixed a crash if a player logs off after throwing a PokéBall that catches a Pokémon.
Made a workaround to restore BungeeCord support. Thanks BungeeCord.
Fixed the Good Rod recipe giving you a Super Rod lmao.
Fixed the random gym structures not generating properly because of trainer data.
Fixed those new megas not dropping their stones. I swear, one day we will remember.
Fixed Mega Gyarados, Mega Audino, and Mega Altaria not having the appropriate types.
Fixed some Pokémon getting two of the same move!
Fixed spiky-eared Pichu's sprite being too high.
Fixed bad things happening if you make some goofy mistakes in the SpawnSet JSONs.
Pixelmon Mod 6.3.0 - The Legendary Update
"This changelog goes on forever!"
Download™Recommended Forge is 1.12.2 - 126.96.36.19905
Added Arceus event, the Azure Flute, and the 'Arc Chalice'. Use all the Plates on the chalice to get the Azure Flute, then use the Azure flute near the Timespace Altar. Then battle God.
Added Ho-oh and Lugia event. Get a whole bunch of Clear Bells or Tidal Bells, hang 'em up together, and if they start ringing at dawn, come back at dusk later that day. Get ready to fight a legendary.
Added Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. DNA Splicers are carried by wild Kyurem when you catch them! Use them on Kyurem with Reshiram/Zekrom in your party. The transformation effect is awesome.
Added transformation effects for Hoopa and Shaymin too since we were in the neighbourhood and we saw the lights on.
Added Mega Rayquaza. Find some move tutors to teach it Dragon Ascent. Or cheat.
This database was manually compiled by Phedran directly from the Pixelmon Reforged 7.0.3 source files. The database was created by Phedran for playing on the #PixelmonLetsGo server and sharing with the other members, but hopefully it can help a lot of other people too! Hosted by Phedran and coded by Beetex (Andy Lawton).Pixelmon ReforgedDiscordWiki
Pixelmon Let's Go
Pixelmon Let’s Go is a private invite-only server for Youtubers and streamers started by VintageBeef.Server Members & ChannelsDiscordReddit
Hi, I'm Phedran! I'm the creator of the Life in the Woods Renaissance modpack and I've been doing Youtube & Twitch since 2012. I've also been streaming daily for the last 1482 days straight!
If you want to support me and any future updates on this project you can subscribe to me on Twitch, send direct support via bits or a tip, become a Patron, or check any of my links below. I stream every day, usually starting at .
For error reports or suggestions email:
- Capella flexpath msn
- Microsoft surface go skins
- Twitching pronunciation
- Inside of iphone xr wallpaper
- 18mm diffused downstem
What Pixelmon drops diamonds?
What Pixelmon drops diamonds?
Diamonds can be found rarely in caves like in vanilla Minecraft, but they can also be found as drops from certain wild Pokémon….Pokémon drops.
What Pixelmon drops slime balls?
For information on Slimeballs in vanilla Minecraft, see this page. As Slimes do not normally spawn in Pixelmon, Slimeballs can be obtained with Forage or as drops from wild Pokémon. They can be used to craft certain items….Pokémon drops.
What Pixelmon drops Ender Pearls?
Ender Pearls are used to craft certain items. Due to the lack of Endermen under the default Pixelmon settings, Ender Pearls can be obtained as drops from certain wild Pokémon or from Forage….Pokémon drops.
What Pixelmon drops nether wart?
Nether warts can be obtained as drops from certain Pokémon, along with being found in Nether fortresses. They are used to make Energy Roots….Pokémon drops.
What can Piglins give you?
Players have a chance to receive the following items when trading with a Piglin:
- Fire Charge (9.46% Chance)
- Gravel (9.46% Chance)
- Leather (9.46% Chance)
- Nether Brick (9.46% Chance)
- Obsidian (9.46% Chance)
- Crying Obsidian (9.46% Chance)
- Soul Sand (9.46% Chance)
- Nether Quartz (4.73% Chance)
Can you get nether wart without going to the nether?
Nether wart now spawns randomly wherever soul sand is generated in the Nether. Nether fortresses have now been changed to make Nether wart rooms more likely. Nether wart can now grow outside of the Nether.
Can you farm nether wart?
Nether wart is a difficult resource to obtain initially. It is only found in nether fortresses or bastion remnants in small supply. Once found however, it can be planted and grown on soul sand anywhere in any dimension.
Does Netherwart grow faster in the nether?
Here are tips: ~Nether Warts are like the opposite of wheat. Wheat needs water to grow but Nether Warts need lava to grow faster (takes 3x faster than usual). ~Be careful harvesting Nether Warts!
Can U Get nether wart from Piglins?
Nether wart blocks can now be obtained via bartering with piglins.
Do Piglins attack you in bastions?
A Piglin Brute landing on top of you is especially deadly, as they can disable your shield, leaving you completely vulnerable to their high damage attacks. Because of this, it is highly recommended to bring at least one Totem of Undying to a bastion remnant.
Will Piglins attack you in peaceful?
Piglins, when attacked in peaceful, become hostile, they attempt to attack, with their sword swinging, but don’t do any damage.
Why do Pigman keep attacking me?
The issue happens because the anger value for each pigman is continuously built up by other pigmen spreading their anger, which leads to eventually never reach 0. This issue only persists if the pigmen continue to naturally spawn and despawn, as with normal survival gameplay.
Why do Piglins still attack me?
Ok, but why am I being stabbed? Piglins are hostile unless you’re wearing a piece of gold armor. You can distract Piglins by tossing some gold at them, which will initiate bartering. They will attack you once more after that, though.
Why do Piglins attack me for no reason?
Piglins will be aggressive to Players as long as they are not wearing any Gold Armor. If the Player is wearing at least one piece of Gold Armor, the Piglin will not attack them. Piglins are passive on Peaceful Difficulty. They will become hostile and attack the player if the player provokes the Piglin.
How do I stop Piglins from attacking me?
The methods listed below are currently the only ways to prevent them from attacking you.
- Drop Items: Piglins are distracted by most gold-related items.
- Wear Gold Armor: If you’re going into the Nether in 1.16 and up, we recommend changing your Boots or your Helmet to Gold Armor instead of Diamond or Netherite.
Drops from wild Pokemon, their sell prices, which Pokemon can drop them(To Be Updated) and their drop percentages(To be Updated).
- Relic copper - 10$ - Any Pokemon
- Relic Silver - 50$ - Any Pokemon
- Relic Gold - 250$ - Any Pokemon
- Tiny Mushroom - 150$ -
- Balm Mushroom - 750$ -
- Big Mushroom - 1500$ -
- Pearl - 500$ - Pyukumuku
- Pearl String - 1500$ - Pyukumuku
- Big Pearl - 3000$ - Pyukumuku
- String - 40$ - Bug Types
- Feather - 60$ - Flying Types
- Leather - 80$ - Normal Types
- Glowstone Dust - 30$ - Electric Types
- Blaze Powder - 150$ - Fire Types
- Blaze Rod - 300$ - Fire Types
- Slimeball - 250$ - Poison Types
- Slowpoke Tail - 600$ - Slowpoke
- Shoal Salt - 200$ -
- Shoal Shell - 800$ - Pyukumuku
- Rare bone - 500$ - Any Pokemon
- Pretty wing - 800$ -
- Nugget - 2000$ - Zigzagoon
- Big Nugget - 4000$ - Any Pokemon
- Stardust - 1250$ - Any Pokemon
- Star Piece - 5000$ - Any Pokemon
- Comet Shard - 5000$ - Any Pokemon
- Strange Souvenir - 10000$ -
- Relic Band - 20000$ - Boss Pokemon
- Relic Vase - 25000$ - Boss Pokemon
- Relic Statue - 30000$ - Boss Pokemon
- Relic Crown - 35000$ - Boss Pokemon
You will also be interested:
- Eso undaunted
- Cyber bot rental
- Frankford arsenal tumbler
- Custom 2004 ford expedition
- Dwarfs clipart
- Unfinished pine cabinet