- This article is about a type of block in Paper Mario. For the Donkey Kong 64 enemy, see Super Block (enemy).
Super Blocks are blocks that contain a spinning blue disk that appear in Paper Mario. Similar to Merlon's power in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, the Super Block upgrades Mario's partners. There are 16 blocks scattered all across the Mushroom Kingdom. The fortune teller Merluvlee can tell where the Super Blocks are.
Each of Mario's partners can be upgraded twice: the first time to a Super Rank and the second time to an Ultra Rank after Mario receives the Ultra Stone from Raphael the Raven in Chapter 5. After Mario receives the Ultra Stone, he can choose to Ultra Rank a partner even if all partners aren't at Super Rank yet.
List of Super Blocks
|Mt. Rugged||In the entrance scene, there is a stone block on the path in the northwest. Mario may find the Super Block at the end of the path.|
|Dry Dry Desert||In the oasis, there is a Super Block to the south of the pond.|
|Dry Dry Ruins||In the area with two floors of stairs, Mario must left from the first floor to find the Super Block.|
|Toad Town Tunnels||After entering Toad Town Tunnels, Mario must head west, and take the pipe to the sub-level, where he must then use the two-tiered elevator to go right and through the doorway. To the right of the entrance scene is an elevator. After taking it to the ceiling, Mario must walk right and fall down to find the Super Block in this room.|
|Tubba Blubba's Castle||Mario must left from the first-floor entrance to find stairs at the end he must head down to find the Super Block just before the door to the basement.|
|Toad Town Tunnels||After entering Toad Town Tunnels, Mario must break the wooden floor, fall down, then head west. After passing the Dark Koopa gate is a room with a movable block and a few hidden blocks. Mario must hit them for a bridge to the Super Block in the high place.|
|Shy Guy's Toy Box||Mario must go left from the red station to find two walls forming a closed area. The Super Block is above the platform in the middle of the north side.|
|Jade Jungle||After entering the jungle from Yoshi's Village, Mario must ride Sushie to the left and land at the island at the center of the next screen. To the southeast path is a Super Block.|
|Mt. Lavalava||In the first trapeze area, Mario must take the highest trapeze and go right. The Super Block is at the end of the path.|
|Mt. Lavalava||In the second trapeze area, where there is a trapeze in the air, Mario must take the trapeze, fall down at where the rock wall in the back pales, and fall on a high platform with this Super Block.|
|Toad Town||In the entrance scene, Mario must dive with Sushie and enter the pipe at the center of the pond in the south. The Super Block is at the end of the path below.|
|Toad Town Tunnels||After entering Toad Town Tunnels, Mario needs to go west, and take the pipe to the sub-level. In the entrance area is a pipe leading further down. The Super Block is in the next room, guarded by two metal blocks.|
|Flower Fields||Mario must go southeast from the center of Flower Fields. After passing the thorny path, there is a path to the north. The Super Block is at the end of the path.|
|Flower Fields||Mario should head northeast from the center of Flower Fields. After solving a puzzle, there is a bridge on the north side. The Super Block is above the bridge.|
|Toad Town Tunnels||In the icy scene of Toad Town Tunnels that leads to Shiver City, there is a Super Block to the left.|
|Shiver Mountain||In the second screen after the snowman entrance, there is a path up to the top. The Super Block is at the end of this path.|
- I see...a Super Block. You descend below Toad Town and head left through several blocks and a pipe. You go right after the pipe until you can ride a platform up through the ceiling. You walk right and fall through the floor to find the block.
- I see...a Super Block. Deep down under Toad Town, you break the floor, fall, and then go left. Beyond the Dark Koopas' gate, you stand on a movable block and jump to find hidden blocks. You cross them for the prize.
- I see...a Super Block. In the dark below Toad Town, under the platform that sinks if you step on it, is a pipe leading farther down. Powerful metal blocks stop your progress, but with a powerful Hammer, you smash them to get through.
- I see...a Super Block. In the tunnels below Toad Town, in a frozen room on the path leading to a very cold, frostbitten city... You move to the right and find the pipe to the town above. You move to the left first and find the block waiting.
- I see...a Super Block. You ride over the water to the island in the Toad Town pond and climb into the pipe. In a secluded chamber beneath the water, you find the block.
- I see...a Super Block. You climb the mountain just above Mt. Rugged station, and you break the big block on the left side. You walk forward and find what you seek.
- I see...a Super Block. In a place of rest in the cruel desert, is a lush oasis unknown to most wanderers. You find the block along the edge of the refreshing, life-giving waters.
- I see...a Super Block. You find a jump pad in the dusty depths of the hidden ruins in the desert. The block lies beside it.
- I see...a Super Block. You climb to the upper level of Tubba Blubba's Castle and keep going left. When you reach the bottom of the stairs, you find it near the door.
- I see...a Super Block. It is in the Toy Box in the room that has a Ferris wheel and platforms that move up and down. You jump to the highest green block to find it waiting.
- I see...a Super Block. In a jungle you navigate the water on the back of a fishy friend. You find the block on an island across a bridge.
- I see...a Super Block. You ride down a trapeze in the volcano and go right into a room with fire bars. You avoid touching the rotating arms of flame. Your reward is a Super Block.
- I see...a Super Block. Deep inside the volcano, when you see the second rope, you turn right and see another one. You ride that rope instead. When the rock wall pales behind you, you let go. The block's on a rock platform.
- I see...a Super Block. There is a yellow gatekeeper in Flower Fields. You go through its gate, over the thorny patch then up the stairs to the left. You fight your way left to find the block.
- I see...a Super Block. You explore Flower Fields to the right of the big tree that grows at the entrance. You move ! platforms by jumping on them, so with Spin Jumps and hovering help, you continue. You use a jump step hidden on the roadside and find the block up above.
- I see...a Super Block. On Shiver Mountain you see stairs going up to the left as you climb to the palace. The Super Block waits in the cold for you.
Names in other languages
|French||Super Bloc||Super Block|
|As you arrive back at Toad Town, so too will Jr. Troopa. He has 40 HP, but he used up 20 HP to swim here. =P Anyway, you can't jump on him (unless you equip the Spike Shield Badge) or reach him with your hammer, so use Hammer Throws and your partners' abilities to beat him. Since he has such low HP, he'll lose in no time.|
|Go near the entrance of Toad Town. You'll see a pool which Sushie can swim in. Swim over to the left side of it, grab the Star Piece, and then enter the pipe on the island, which houses a Super Block.|
|If you head toward Pleasant Path (the path that leads to Koopa Village and Koopa Bros. Fortress), Kolorado will warn you of a bully blocking the path...maybe you should check it out?|
|Kent C. Koopa is here, and he won't let anybody pass unless they pay him 100 coins. I wouldn't suggest paying him...if you need to go to Koopa Village, you can use the shortcut in Toad Town Sewers. If you fight and beat him, he will be gone forever, but that's easier said than done, and you may not be strong enough to fight him yet. If you do want to try, save first, and go at him with full HP and FP. Sleepy Sheep and the Lullaby Star Power can put him to sleep. Good luck!|
|Now go into Toad Town Sewers and head left. After going through the pipe, take the lower-path to the right. Here's a room you couldn't get through before, because it was blocked by metal blocks. Break them and you'll find a Super Block.|
|Back at the entrance to Toad Town Sewers, drop down the hole and head left. Remember that Super Block you found earlier, but couldn't use it? Now's your chance.|
|Go back to the right, and enter the water with Sushie. Also, be sure your HP, FP and Star Energy are full...|
|It's time to fight Super Blooper, the last, and largest, Blooper. He's not too hard, really. When he summons Baby Bloopers, use Star Storm to take care of them quickly. When he flashes red, use Bow's Outta Sight. Also, Bow's Fan Smack is useful here, if you have her Ultra Ranked. When you win, the shortcut to Yoshi's Village will be opened.|
|Now, continue along the sewers along the only path you can take. When you reach this area, use Bombette to blast a hole in the wall.|
|Welcome to Rip Cheato's place. As his name suggests, most of the stuff he sells you is a waste of money, but he does sell some good stuff ocasionally.|
|Exit out the pipe and you'll be in the Odd House. Grab the key and unlock the door to return to Toad Town. You can now go through this pipe anytime as a shortcut to Rip Cheato's, and the depths of Toad Town Sewers.|
|Give any remaining Magical Seeds you have to Minh T. If you missed some, they are located in Toad Town, Mt. Rugged, Forever Forest, and Jade Jungle. Once all four are planted, a doorway to Flower Fields will open up. Enter the door to start Chapter 6.|
Paper super block mario locations
- 72 sportster parts
- 2007 dodge dakota reliability
- Minimal gradient wallpaper
- Hilda flores gonzález
- Chevy cruze hatchback rs specs
- Dell installation disc
- Target optical medallion
- Ice cube chocolate near me
- Organ recovery coordinator
- Ram rebel topper