Being on top of your game while studying in a medical school is not an easy task. Despite the myths, there are not enough number of students at medical students who have sharp memories. To earn good grades throughout medical school, students are required to master all the coursework that is filled with a ton of daunting complex information. However, there are studies that suggest creating short videos that explain the intricate concepts simply makes learning a lot easier for students.
So, when you are stuck on a topic that you’re unable to decipher, then it is much wiser to tune in to your favorite YouTube medical channel to learn the concept in five minutes rather than trying to make it on your own for an hour or two. To tell the truth, online videos tutorials and courses have made learning a lot more efficient and easier, especially for medical students who are required to complete complex coursework assignments during they four-year stay at their medical schools.
In this article, we have compiled a list of 10 best medical YouTube channels that will surely make learning medicine not only simple but enjoyable as well. Have a look!
MedCram is one of the best YouTube medical channels that offers easily understandable medical information and prepares you for your exams. The channel uses simple illustrations and clear explanations which greatly help medical students learn complex concepts.
The channel featuring educational videos that mainly cover topics related to MCAT exam preparation, quizzes, diseases, symptoms, treatment, medical procedures and more. It is a great learning resource for students struggling to improve their academic knowledge and earning good grades.
The channel is hosted by Dr. Roger Seheult who is a critical care medicine specialist and exam preparation instructor.
It is one of the best medical YouTube channels that provides educational videos, online guides and practice questions, making it easier for medical students to understand intricate medical concepts and terminologies.
The Future Teaching Physicians, FTP YouTube channel consists of explanatory lectures on biochemistry, pathophysiology, gastrointestinal system, pathology and many inspirational videos that help students to succeed in the field of medicine.
The best part of this medical channel is that all the lectures are clinically oriented, making complex diseases interesting and easier to understand.
Khan Academy Medicine
Khan Academy Medicine YouTube channel consists of highly-informative educational videos that every medical student should see. The peculiarity of this medical channel is that it provides high-quality, excellently explained lectures on topics that are relevant throughout medical school.
From cardiovascular disorders to gastrointestinal problems, MCAT exam prep guide to critical analysis and reasoning skills practice questions, you will short, to-the-point and highly informative videos that will surely advance your knowledge base and clinical skills.
The ultimate goal of Osmosis YouTube channel is to give medical students a deeper understanding and visual explanation of medical topics such as pathophysiology. In addition, Osmosis also create educational content for test preparation.
Every video uploaded on this channel is well-illustrated, information-rich and provide simple and clear explanations of highly complicated topics.
Those who find it difficult to understand neurological disorders such as schizophrenia, depression, epilepsy and bipolar disorder can watch their videos to master these concepts.
Lecturio Medical Videos
With hundreds of hours of video lectures on a variety of medical topics, Lecturio helps you achieve high scores in your medical school, USMLE, MCAT and other renowned medical board exams. If youve got a very strict timeline to prepare for USMLE then you can consult Lecturios repository of USMLE -style questions to help you remember what you’ve learned. But like every good student, you know nothing beats good old comprehensive textbook study.
Another great thing about this channel is that it not only helps pre-med, medical or nursing students with their studies but also helps the general public in understanding the fundamentals of medicine and how one can stay fit and healthy.
Armando Hasudungan Biology & Medicine videos
Armando Hasudungan is a science communicator at Garvan Institute of Medical Research in Sydney who is running a YouTube channel. Armando uses impressive hand-drawn illustrations in his videos that cover myriad topics such as endocrinology, immunology, cardiovascular system, neurology and a lot more. The sheer amount of educational content on a variety of medical topics is simply impressive.
So, if you are thinking of applying to or are already studying at a Caribbean school of medicine, aforementioned channels will help you a great deal in laying down a very strong foundation for not only becoming exceptional academically but also as a professional physician when youll go out on the field.
CHIROPRACTOR'S CAREER IS OVER, BUT HE STILL SERVES
"Accepting things, both good and bad, is a part of life. So is helping others." -- Alan H. Mandell, Hollywood chiropractor
Instead of perfecting baseline shots on a tennis court, Alan Mandell works on stabilizing misaligned vertebrae in a chiropractor's office.
As a teen-ager at North Miami Beach High School, Mandell ranked in the top five among Florida's under tennis players.
He entered and won more than his share of junior tournaments, and captained the North Miami Beach school tennis team his junior and senior years.
But an injury to his right wrist put a halt to his tennis future.
"It took a long time to get over it; I was devastated at first," said Mandell, a chiropractor at Hollywood's Chiropractic Health Care Center of Broward County. "It took years for me to get over the fact that even though I could still play the game, I would never be as good as I had hoped.
"My dreams of playing in college and someday professionally were over. And that really hurt."
When healthy, Mandell played in Europe and as a member of the United States Tennis Association. He also participated on the Junior Olympic team in Colorado Springs during
He played well and he played often.
"Back then I practiced almost seven hours a day," Mandell said. "Being dedicated was no problem at all for me. I put in a lot of work because I really wanted to be exceptional.
"But you can't always have what you want."
During his last year at North Miami Beach High, Mandell sustained a stress fracture to his right hand during a match. It was sudden, but lasting.
"I don't know how it happened," he said. "I can't remember it at all, except that it really hurt every time I swung a racket."
Mandell saw several doctors following the injury. Most suggestedsurgery.
"Nobody guaranteed me anything," Mandell said. "The doctors said the operation would be extensive. They'd have to cut clear up to the elbow. I said, 'no thanks.' "
Instead, the wrist was in a cast for seven weeks.
And because Mandell did not play until it was removed, the lack of practice bothered him.
"I hated not being able to do much," he said. "It just about drove me crazy."
After the cast was removed, Mandell continued playing. But it was apparent to him he was no longer en route to stardom.
"It bothered me a lot not being able to play as well as I once did," Mandell said. "It took about three years to get over it."
The option of surgery was still open, but he turned it down again.
"Without a guarantee, I wasn't going to do it," he said. "But I have no complaints now. It's as good as it ever will be. I consider it percent. There's no pain, and I can play whenever I want. But I've accepted facts.
"I went through some pretty heavy withdrawals before I accepted it. My aspirations were to be a professional tennis player some day. I was very motivated. I wouldn't have given up a day of practice to go to Disney World. Whenever it rained, I was miserable."
Mandell attended both Miami Dade-North and Broward community colleges before obtaining a chiropractor's degree from Life Chiropractic College in Marietta, Ga., last year.
He now is content to help others, some of whom are aspiring athletes.
"In my mind, I'm still a pretty dedicated athlete, but I'm also a dedicated chiropractor," Mandell said. "I have been specializing in work with extremeties like the wrists, elbows, knees and shoulders as well as concentrating on the spine.
"I have worked on a lot of athletes with everything from tennis elbow to servere back problems. It's fulfilling for me to know how to help others."
Changing goals helped Mandell maintain his optimistic attitude.
"My main thing now is helping other people," he said. "Through my experience, I've learned how important it is to be the best you can be at whatever you attempt.
"I know what it's like to be on the other side of the fence when people come here for help."
- Dr. Vivek Bindra, CEO, and founder of Bada Business is one of the World`s Greatest Influencers, an International Motivational Speaker, Leadership Consultant, Corporate trainer & Inspirational Business coach who has created 7 Guinness World Records for largest webinars on distinct topics.
- Dr. Vivek Bindra's YouTube channel is the World’s No. 1 Most Subscribed YouTube Channel in terms of Entrepreneurship & Leadership Development with more than million subscribers globally & more than 10 million global audience, with million content views per month, which is growing by K per day.
- A monk-turned-entrepreneur, he has been awarded Honorary Ph.D. Degree, Doctor of Philosophy. He is a trusted advisor to around 1, corporates and keeps on inspiring millions of people across the country. He has been instrumental in providing CEO coaching to over Top CEOs in the country.
- Dr. Bindra has written 10 high-power motivational books. He imparts business lessons and training through his write-ups, and talks about how a person can turn his passion into entrepreneurship.
- He has also received the esteemed Golden Book of Records for training the largest gathering of HR Professionals for the event- ‘Can HR Become a CEO?’ Along with that, he has also been recognized as one of the ‘21 Technopreneurs to watch out for in ’, by Digital First Magazine.
Guinness World Records
- 1st GWR-- World’s largest online business lesson (April 24, )
- 2nd GWR-- World’s largest online sales lesson (May 31, )
- 3rd GWR-- World’s largest online lesson on strategy management (June 27, )
- 4th GWR-- World’s largest online event on ‘How to Start up’ (Aug 15, )
- 5th GWR-- World’s largest online lesson on retail management (Sept 27, )
- 6th GWR-- World’s largest online event on leadership lessons (June 20, )
- 7th GWR- World`s largest online event on 40 Low-cost Marketing Ideas (August 15, )
- Owner of World’s Most Subscribed Entrepreneurship YouTube Channel.
- With Million Active Subscribers on YouTube, he is one of the World’s Greatest Influencers.
- Known for Creating a Free Learning University on YouTube.
- An Acclaimed Executive Coach for over Top CEO’s in India.
- Trusted Advisor for Over Corporate Houses.
- Inspired Millions of People across the Globe by Training in more than 25 Countries.
Awards & Honours
- Awarded the Best CEO Coach in India by Times of India – Speaking Tree.
- He has been recognized as the Digital Influencers by India`s biggest and definitive platform for startups and entrepreneurs-related stories.
- Bestowed with the Honorary Title of ‘Think Tank of Corporate Asia’ by World Leadership Federation, Dubai.
- Awarded the Best Leadership Trainer in Asia title by Marshall Goldsmith at the World HRD Congress.
- Awarded with India’s Greatest Brands and Leaders – Pride of the Nation Award in a ceremonial function hosted by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Awarded the Best Corporate Trainer in India by Maruti Suzuki for Two Consecutive Years.
- Holds a place in the Esteemed Golden Book of Records for Training the Largest Gathering of HR Professionals under one Roof on - Can HR Become a CEO?
Youtube motivational doctor
.Q-tip Magic! Dr. Mandell #q-tips #shorts
You will also like:
- Cabinet dream meaning
- Rotten tomatoes dark waters
- Teacup maltese breeders directories
- Pubg 1060 3gb
- Ace combat 7 squadrons
- Hulled barley bulk
- Cosmic wallpaper 4k
- 36 bath vanity
- Chevy cruze hatchback rs specs