The Fruit Company Coupon Codes
The Fruit Company Coupon Stats
|Best Discount:||25% Off|
Rate The Fruit Company
Current The Fruit Company Coupons
Savings Tips at The Fruit Company
- Sign up for the company's email newsletter to get a 10% coupon code that can be applied to your first order.
- Join the Monthly Fruit Club to get free shipping on these regular orders.
- There are occasional giveaways, so check back often to see if you can enter for a free product.
- Do you live near the company's headquarters in Hood River, Oregon? Every Friday morning, from 8 a.m. to noon, the public is invited to purchase items being offered for significant savings.
- Are you buying items on behalf of an organization? You might qualify to shop through the corporate services program. You could get special corporate discounts and access to exclusive items.
- Free shipping is available on select items. The items that qualify change regularly, and signing up for the email newsletter is a good way to stay informed about which items ship for free.
What Is The Fruit Company's Shipping Policy?
Shipping varies by product. Saturday delivery is available at an additional cost. As mentioned earlier, certain items qualify for free shipping as do Monthly Fruit Club orders.
What Is The Fruit Company's Return Policy?
Unfortunately, items cannot be returned. However, if any items arrive damaged, they're covered by the Satisfaction Guarantee. Reach out to the company for a replacement.
The Fruit Company Contact Information
Call the company at 800-387-3100 with any questions or concerns. Hours are 7 a.m.– 5 p.m. (PST), Monday through Friday. From Black Friday through Christmas Eve, the phone lines are active from 5 a.m.–9 p.m. (PST), every day. You could also submit an electronic inquiry on the Customer Service page, or email [email protected]
About The Fruit Company
The Fruit Company's history goes back to 1942, when Roy Webster purchased 600 acres of land and started building his orchard business. Even in the early years, the company ran a mail order service to distribute pears to the region. Over the decades, the company, as well as its acreage and types of produce, grew. In 1999, Roy Webster's grandsons, Scott and Addison, relaunched Webster Orchards as The Fruit Company, simultaneously venturing into the online industry. The business has continued to grow, and now they offer a variety of items. Their fruit baskets include apples, cherries, and oranges, and they also sell cheeses, dried fruits, nuts, chocolate, and other desserts. Many of their baskets are marketed as seasonal items, ideal for customers looking to send gifts for the holidays.
Using The Fruit Company Promo Codes
Once you've made your selection, click on "My Cart," located in the upper right-hand corner of the page. You'll see the items you're about to purchase, and below that, you'll see an empty field in which you can enter your promo code. After you've entered the code, click "Apply," and your total will instantly be updated to reflect your savings.
Can't find a code?
Connect with The Fruit Company
You are viewing current thefruitcompany.com coupons and discount promotions for October 2021. For more about this website, and its current promotions connect with them on Twitter @thefruitco, or Facebook , or Pinterest
About: "Gifts and fruit perfect for any occasion including corporate gifts, fruit of the month, and fruit baskets. The Fruit Company specializes in gourmet, handmade, exclusive fruit gift baskets fresh fro..."
Please note: This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase from a partnership site, I may earn a commission.
I love gift baskets and goodies and treats all year long. A while back I received a tower of boxes filled with yummy goodies from The Fruit Company – that was a great mailbox day! The boxes didn't just have fruit, oh no. There were chocolate covered cherries, a delicious nut mix in addition to fabulously sweet pears. This is not the food gift box we used to get each year from my grandparents… this is super delicious stuff right here!
I was going to share this Fruit Company gift idea before all the holidays began. However, I really wanted to share the idea that this makes a great gift all year long. These treats are much yummier than flowers, prettier than a gift card and can easily be shared with friends or family.
Instead of simply taunting you with yummy photos or descriptions of this food I ate and didn't share with you, I thought I'd come up with a list of things I love about this company and their products. I started out writing a list of 10 but then kept going, so lucky you, tere's 15 reasons to discover… here goes…
15 Things I love about The Fruit Company
1. The packaging is perfect. I'm a “gift wrap matters” kinda girl and the packaging for The Fruit Company leaves little to improve. I would be proud to hand this over as it without needing to re-wrap. Although I would add my own gift tag.
2. I love the fruit art. I love that the pattern on the gift boxes looks like a fine art painting. It looks like a pretty watercolor of red pears and greenery. It's so pretty!
3. Each box is a different flavor. Each little box is like a whole new gift. In the gift tower I received, one box had pears, one had a package of candy coated cherries and the 3rd box was mixed nuts. I really like that it's like getting 3 little gift boxes. For the food allergy folks, this is also handy.. no nuts touching the pears, perfect!
4. Candy coated fruit is de-lish-ious! This package came with chocolate covered cherries, but I've also tried their chocolate covered strawberries… scrumptious!
5. There's enough to share… if you want to. Each package of flavorful goodness comes with enough to share with at least a friend or two. Now, you could horde it all to yourself. Or, you could share and maybe next time they'll buy the box for you.
6. The fruit is beautiful. These pears are just opened, no staging nor washing nor prepping for the photo… just a brand new fresh opened box and voila… beautiful fruit. I don't do still life painting much these days, but this box of pears is a bit inspirational for some new food art.
7. Little pears are so cute and perfectly ready to eat., This package contained Seckel Pears, I'm not familiar with the different varieties but these pears were delightful. They weren't really big, just the right size for a fresh snack and perfectly ripened. I didn't have to sit them on the counter and wait days to enjoy, they were ready right out of the box.
8. Great selection and easy to use website for purchasing. The Fruit Company is so well organized it's more difficult to find a reason not to buy. You can shop by category, occasion, holiday and price. There are gift ideas for every reason in a variety prices and packages. There's also a corporate gift idea section with loads of options for your business gifting which also includes a custom message card option with your logo. (Don't forget to think Thank You too.)
9. My kids love this fruit gift too. My kids had fun opening the gift tower.. it's a gift, of course they loved it! They really like trying new things so this was an extra special treat for them, they loved it.
10. Although I love the pears, there's more more fruit options than just pears. Pears, Apples, Pears, Oranges, Cheese, Pears, Chocolate, Pears… yum, yum, yum! Seriously, you can try all kinds of freshly grown and delivered fruit from all over.
11. The company is awesome, the people are fantastic. This is a family owned business (3rd generation)
12. The Fruit Company scholarships. There are 2 scholarships available with the idea that motivation and a drive for success should be recognized and rewarded.
13. The Fruit Encyclopedia. The Fruit Company website includes a “fruit encyclopedia” which includes information about different kinds of fruit, a search option to discover the fruit you want in the products they offer AND a selection of yummy recipes.
14. Monthly Fruit Club. I hear the word club and think of pep rallies in high school, but this is no high school club. This is yummy and delivered every month. There's a selection to choose from to fit your favorite flavors and price range. This might be the best pairing for those wine clubs some of you have joined!
15. Fruit at my door. The obvious is my most favorite aspect of The Fruit Company. The fruit comes right to my door and it's even better than the fruit I can buy at the store (clever little rhyme, did ya notice?).
Bonus – You don't have to be creative. I know I'm the creative girl that makes her own greeting cards and gifts. This is one of those gifts I don't have to do anything with yet it's thoughtful and gorgeous… you'll look like a gift giving super star with this one, seriously! It's Martha Stewart photo ready and tastes as good as it looks. Even though I knew this package was coming and knew what it was when it arrived, I was so excited like it was an unexpected package. Maybe I'm corny, but fruit is a magical gift… this is no run of the mill apple from Krogers!
Even if you think gift giving season is over, it's never too late nor too early to send a box of yummy fruit! Here are some ideas to send someone some The Fruit Company goodies:
- Congratulations – promotion, health goals and even retirement.
- Happy Birthday – nothing says birthday (besides cake) like sweat treats and these are good for you.
- Mother's Day – Mom loves food she doesn't have to prepare to enjoy!
- Thank you – who wants a simple thank you card when they can have chocolate covered fruit!?
- Thinking of you – does anyone do that anymore.. send a gift or notes just because? We should! I'll gladly accept a fruit basket because you thought of me.
With so many great gift options available with only a few clicks to any website, I know it's difficult to decide which way to go or if merchant is better than another. Sure, there are competitors and other gourmet food companies out there. There's plenty of options and delicious choices. However, I've been sampling The Fruit Company products for years and they are by far one of my favorites. The people, the products and the professionalism are all top noche…. and the chocolate covered cherries are damn good! I imagine a cheese cake bite and a sip of Moscato would go quite nicely!
Disclaimer: I was sent this fruit gift to try for the purpose of this review and all opinion are 100% my own. However, had I been sent this fruit tower as a gift just because, I'd still be sharing this info with you… it's that's good!
Join the FREE Creative Club!
Get tutorials, free file downloads and project ideas right in your email.
The Fruit Company
|Headquarters||Hood River, Oregon, US|
|Scott Webster, CEO|
|Products||Fresh fruit, fruit baskets, gift boxes, fruit club subscriptions|
Number of employees
The Fruit Company is an American company that was founded in 1942 by Roy Webster. The company, still privately owned and led by CEO Scott Webster, has become known for their "classic baskets and gift towers featuring Northwest-grown pears and apples". The company also provides support to college students through "The Roy Webster Scholarship" and "The Fruit Company Gift Basket Entrepreneur Award".
Roy Webster, who had once toured the Hood River Valley on honeymoon, came to the area in 1942 and acquired 600 acres (240 ha) of land. The company, then named Webster Orchards, originally specialized in Comice pears and, in the following years, began running a mail order service to distribute their signature pears across the Pacific Northwest.
The company eventually passed to Roy Webster's son, Wayne Webster, who then passed the company to sons Scott and Addison Webster in 1999. Under the management of the Webster brothers, Webster Orchards became The Fruit Company and began selling fruit under "The World's Finest Fruit" trademark. In 1986, the Webster brothers purchased the Diamond Fruit packing warehouse to establish the Fruit Company's permanent headquarters. Scott Webster is currently the company's CEO, and President of Roy Webster Orchards Incorporated.
The company saw a period of financial hardship during the Great Recession and was forced to lay off 30% of its employees and make other cutbacks. However, after overhauling their cost structure and earning the support of Costco as one of their primary fruit basket suppliers, the company resumed its growth.
The Fruit Company is also a part of Hood River County's famous "Fruit Loop", a driving tour that stops at family farms and fruit stands.
Awards and accolades
The company has been recognized by various organizations and publications throughout the years. The company was selected by O, The Oprah Magazine to be part of their "Holiday O List" in 2003. In 2005, The Fruit Company was named one of the "Top 50 Best of the Web" for online retailing websites by Internet Retailer Magazine, and in 2013, Los Angeles news outlet KTLA praised The Fruit Company for their Mother's Day gift baskets on the air. The company has also been named one of Oregon's top 15 companies.
Company the fruit
.How to Pick \u0026 Slice a Mango - The Fruit Company
You will also be interested:
- Blender realtime render
- Iphone camera tricks tiktok
- Ruby sketchup
- Scuf controller ps4 pc
- Wsus technet
- 24 carrots
- Rustic entry gate
- Osaki 4s massage chair
- Table slam sound effect
- Dani tribe cannibals