Copaiba Softgels provide a daily dose of Copaiba Essential oil in a convenient easy-to-swallow softgel. When taken internally, Copaiba essential oil may help support the nervous, cardiovascular, immune, digestive, and respiratory systems.*
Traditionally, Copaiba has been administered orally to promote the health of cardiovascular, immune, digestive, respiratory, and nervous systems.* When taken internally, Copaiba essential oil may be calming, soothing, and supportive to the nervous system.* Antioxidant support of Copaiba essential oil promotes healthy immune function and response, while supporting cellular health and function.* The many benefits Copaiba Softgels provide to the body also include supporting the healthy functioning of the circulatory system and soothing anxious feelings.* Copaiba Softgels are easy to swallow and provide a convenient way to receive the internal benefits of Copaiba essential oil.
Directions for Use
Take 1 softgel as needed.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Convenient, easy-to-swallow softgels deliver the internal benefits of Copaiba
- Supports cardiovascular, immune, and digestive systems*
- Powerful antioxidant*
- Soothes and supports the nervous system*
- Supports the health of lungs and respiratory system*
- Copaiba Resin
Extra virgin olive oil, Modified tapioca starch, Glycerin, Purified water, Maltitol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Contributed by Dr. Damian Rodriquez, DHSc, MS
Copaiba Softgels offer 120 mg of CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™ Copaiba essential oil in a base of extra virgin olive oil, contained within a carrageenan-free softgel. These softgels take supplementation to the next level, offering antioxidant, cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system supporting benefits for those seeking optimal wellness.*
As the essential oil with the highest concentration of beta-caryophyllene, Copaiba has a spectrum of health-promoting benefits that continues to expand as more research is conducted. While there was always the option of putting a few drops of CPTG Copaiba essential oil into a glass of water or tea, or into your own Veggie Caps, there is nothing like the convenience of a ready-to-use dietary supplement.
Benefits of Copaiba Softgels
Although the history of use in both South America and Europe is centuries old, and compounds that can influence the endocannabinoid system are rapidly becoming one of the most popular areas of health science research, we are just beginning to discover how Copaiba has such a vast spectrum of health-promoting benefits.
- Several experimental studies suggest that when ingested, Copaiba essential oil has strong antioxidant activity1.*
- Internal use of Copaiba may have cardiovascular system supporting properties, promote proper immune response, and may even support the health of the respiratory system2,3.*
- Further experimental research suggests that taking Copaiba essential oil internally may help support general cellular health and function4.*
What Is the Chemistry Behind Copaiba?
Many of the benefits of Copaiba are derived from the rich concentration of the phytocannabinoid, beta-caryophyllene, which is also found in lesser concentrations in Black Pepper and Melissa essential oils. With its affinity for binding to and activating cannabinoid 2 receptors (CB2), beta-caryophyllene has promise for countless health benefits5. Research suggests that when ingested, the sesquiterpene has benefits ranging from possible antioxidant properties to supporting the health of vital organs6. The possible health benefits of this natural CB2 agonist are extraordinary, but when it comes to promoting health, Mother Nature always seems to get it right. This is why doTERRA has chosen to not isolate beta-caryophyllene, but to offer the essential oil in its whole, natural state in any easy-to-use form. Take 2 Copaiba Softgels in the morning, with a whole food breakfast and your doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack®, or as needed, to take your health to the next level.
- Polyester hair bonnet
- Homies youtube
- 101 north highway
- Mr universe steven universe shirt
- Hello neighbor mannequin
Buy Copaiba Softgels Now
When it comes to using essential oils internally to benefit your body, Copaiba oil is a must-have. The unique chemical composition of Copaiba means that it can support numerous systems of the body, and it possesses similar properties to cannabinoids found in cannabis. The new Copaiba Softgels make utilizing the internal benefits of this essential oil powerhouse even easier.
What Makes Copaiba Softgels Unique?
Copaiba Softgels join a rainbow of doTERRA softgel supplements that can help you address specific wellness needs. The first of its kind in the supplement industry, Copaiba Softgels can be taken on a regular basis, or as you recognize a specific need in your life.
Copaiba Softgels Uses and Benefits
- Our bodies need antioxidants to properly support our cellular health. Take a Copaiba Softgel on a regular basis to take advantage of the powerful antioxidants Copaiba oil offers.*
- The nervous system is made up of the brain, spinal cord, and nerves that send and receive messages throughout the body. These messages help us process sensory information, control movements, and generate thoughts and feelings. Keep Copaiba Softgels on hand for times when you need to soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- For those that may struggle taking enormous vitamins, the doTERRA softgels are small and easy to swallow. Each softgel contains 120 mg of Copaiba oil, which is just the right amount for your body. Something else to be excited about? The softgel casing is now carrageenan free.
- As previously mentioned, Copaiba naturally supports a number of bodily systems. Aside from the nervous system, Copaiba supports the health of the lungs and respiratory system, the digestive system, the immune system, and the cardiovascular system.* Take a softgel to address concerns with any or all of these systems.*
- The flip cap top of the Copaiba Softgel bottle is great for easy and fast dispensing.
How to Take Copaiba Softgels
Take one softgel as needed for any of the internal benefits you desire.
Copaiba essential oil is sourced from four species of copaiba trees in the Brazilian Amazon. Many harvesters live along the Amazon River, which makes traveling by boat the best transportation method, both to reach neighbors and to harvest the oleoresin. It only takes .08 pounds of copaiba resin to make a 15 mL bottle of Copaiba oil, and the trees can be harvested from year-round and still maintain the health of the tree.
Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Store in a cool, dry place.
Softgels copaiba doterra
.Reduce Your Toxic Load with doTERRA Essential Oils
- Hanes brief size
- Import direct water pump
- Witch items
- Pattern promo code
- Barksdale medical clinic
- Office chair staples
- Track lighting ebay
- Space engineers circle generator
- Qvc female hosts
- Jber operator
- Duo gel polish
- Cargill fort worth texas
- 45 inch accent cabinet